lucashc90

New Project - Volkswagen SP2

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

Where?  The Rabbit GTI, and Golf Mk II are similar, but not the same car.  Very similar bodywork, and front suspension/steering geometry, but if I remember right, the engines, and especially intake/exhaust where where it counted. 

There was some overlap between the Rabbit GTI, and Golf GTI.

Rabbit was the name of the MK1 Golf in the USA, MK2 Golf was not named Rabbit.

21 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

Germany here again... How much Golf MK2 do you need? 

Guess you know Boba Motoring? I dont like him but he has Golf 1 and 2 both with over 1000hp and all wheel drive, completly bonkers cars!

Edited by Beni_Stingray1

Damn, that's a really nice car I think I never heard off. I'm looking to buy myself some property where I could set up myself a little workshop and do some car like this as a DIY project. Just checked out on one car I was eyeballing for a while to find out it was already sold, what a shame, it was a real bargain. Saw a guy selling a disassembled, but practically complete '77 Liftback Celica (A Japanese '68 Mustang Fastback, but like half the size) some time ago for real cheap too and I'm still pi$$ed I didn't buy it if only just to stuff it in my garage in place of my car and wait till I have a place to work on it. :D 

Well at least I still have my regular daily driver literally everyone tells me to put "two white racing stripes" on :D Good luck with your project and keep us updated :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, psiberzerker said:

You might actually be able to get that Corrado there, in drivable condition.  (What with the Rheiheitsgebotten.)

Yep... Is available, not by me.. But VW car scene is huuuuuuugh. 

Reinheitsgebot is nuthin more than what is allowed in beer to call it beer... And yes its a lie... But for me tooooo hard to explain and I don't like to use a translation app or shizzle. 

Ps:CRAFT "BEER" IS NO BEER

10 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Guess you know Bubba Motorsports? I dont like him but he has Golf 1 and 2 both with over 1000hp and all wheel drive, completly bonkers car!

Iam not that deep into that kind of cars...snd into the scene, but sure the name is known.. And yes.. Freakin nice 1/4 miles races with that beasts. 

My "winter car" is  vw polo 86c...pics tomo..... My last real cool car was a Saab 900 sedan from middle 70s.... But too much reefer... I still have an 68 ElCamino.. But it has to get rebuild fully, and private garages aka rebuilding places are rare in Berlin. 

Edited by Dumpbump

11 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

All of it...? (and if its not for free, at least wait for when this project is done because my poor wallet can't take it anymore).

Dude, don't know where ya come from, but you can have a week on my sleeping couch and surf thru Germany.... Fyi

8 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

Reinheitsgebot is nuthin more than what is allowed in beer to call it beer...

Rheiheitsgebotten are more like similar laws (To the stub on the Heineken Bottle) for everything, including having visible rust enough to get pulled over and ticketed for it.

Not an official law, no.

(My husband was stationed at Ramstein AFB, so I spend some time there.)

Edited by psiberzerker

2 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Rheiheitsgebotten are more like similar laws (To the stub on the Heineken Bottle) for everything, including having visible rust enough to get pulled over and ticketed for it.

Not an official law, no.

(My husband was stationed at Ramstein AFB, so I spend some time there.)

Ok Stop

Heiniken is no beer... On the bottle is written: Hopfenextract...... Its not hopfen is a liquid chemical reworked stuff, so no beer. 

All other, I agree... Kinda

Edited by Dumpbump

15 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

My "winter car" is  vw polo 86c...pics tomo..... My last real cool car was a Saab 900 sedan from middle 70s.... But too much reefer... I still have an 68 ElCamino.. But it has to get rebuild fully, and private garages aka rebuilding places are rare in Berlin. 

Oh now you make me jealous. Where you get that camino from? I guess some american GI brought it in and sold it? And restoring is not cheap in germany i know that much, even worse for american cars.

Im driving a Miata NB atm, speed laws are completly bonkers here in switzerland as you may know and we dont have a racetrack or anything so something slow that goes around corners is perfect here. Nothing special but oh so much fun to drive :lol:

Pictures are from the "Sustenpass" and my winter drifting spot

1936324355_Lumia925863.thumb.jpg.c30f970980151924_Lumia925983.thumb.jpg.c3a0f8e5

Edited by Beni_Stingray1

18 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

Its not hopfen is a liquid chemical reworked stuff, so no beer. 

LOL!  Yeah, it claims the mythical "Rheinheitsgebot" on the same label, and then it's got a processed Hop extract instead of Hops!  So, it would break that same law, if there was such a thing!

My favorite is warSteiner Dünkel.

Edited by psiberzerker

We also have a (high yes) Hugh US car scene in Germany..... I was born and raised in Hamburg, there is this big harbor... And yea dont know exactly, but I bought from my bandmates brother... As a rusty pile of metal... Rebuild it, had a small accident, than I moved to Berlin, and lays some years in a barn  and is waiting of resurrection. Lol

Edited by Dumpbump
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

LOL!  Yeah, it claims the mythical "Rheinheitsgebot" on the same label, and then it's got a processed Hop extract instead of Hops!  So, it would break that same law, if there was such a thing!

Aye. 

Heiniken is no beer. 

It's like a vegan HAMburger:DD

• Haha 1

And iam really sorry.... Iam getting ripped by RNB

26 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

don't know where ya come from

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcIwcQ3GRV-Yq_UozY1re

(thanks for the invite btw :good:)

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, lucashc90 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcIwcQ3GRV-Yq_UozY1re

(thanks for the invite btw :good:)

Pahahahah

Netherland? 

Ya welcome 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Oh now you make me jealous. Where you get that camino from?

I'm jelly af too! The only muscle cars here in Brazil are the Ford Maverick and Ford Landau  (because the Chevrolet Opala doesn't come with anything above a inline 6).

My daily drive is a Chevrolet (Opel, Holden, Saturn or Vauxhall depending on where you live) Astra from 2007 and what makes it cool is that in 2003 our Astra went through a facelift that made its bodywork unique to Brazil. Its engine is a 2.0 Flexfuel (gasoline or ethanol and any mix in between) inline 4 that proved to be surprisenly reliable and economic for me.

1969677_9_M_6f92f2b931.jpgphoto_5e20834e45f7f.jpg

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1

Brazil. Lol... Dude you wrote it earlier today.. Overread it, sry.... Get a bully t1 dude... Brazil was full of it 5years ago

1 minute ago, lucashc90 said:

1969677_9_M_6f92f2b931.jpgphoto_5e20834e45f7f.jpg

Don't do it, my eyes :o

6 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

what makes it cool is that in 2003 our Astra went through a facelift that made its bodywork unique to Brazil. Its engine is a 2.0 Flexfuel (gasoline or ethanol and any mix in between) inline 4 that proved to be surprisenly reliable and economic for me.

Oh cool youre right, never seen that bodykit here in europe, looks much more sporty than the bumbers we have here. No problems with oil leaks?

6 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

Get a bully t1 dude... Brazil was full of it 5years ago

They produced the bully and old beetles much longer than here in europe correct?

• Upvote 1

Mexico kept producing the volks' Wagen until July.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

bully t1

VW Buses and Beetles are fricking everywhere here my dude. They are so common that you can get one in working condition for as low as US$800,00 (although the "owl faced" 23 window bus and the split rear window Beetles are worth fortunes

2 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

They produced the bully and old beetles much longer than here in europe correct?

The Beetle (Fusca) went up until 1996 and the Bus (Kombi) until 2013.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, lucashc90 said:

VW Buses and Beetles are fricking everywhere here my dude. They are so common that you can get one in working condition for as low as US$800,00 (although the "owl faced" 23 window bus and the split rear window Beetles are worth fortunes

The Beetle (Fusca) went up until 1996 and the Bus (Kombi) until 2013.

I see you have a lot of knowledge about cars.. Sweet.... Iam more interested in cars no body likes :006j:

Dude, have to smell my pillow, some one put Hops in my water and tabaco in my reefer. 

Gn

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

No problems with oil leaks?

Not even after I hit an old Fiat Uno at 60km/h (37mph) back in 2018 and my radiator litteraly hugged my engine. I was going to my mother's seventh-day mass... I missed the ritual but at least nobody got hurt.

The only thing good about that day is that I got a LOT of new parts for my car :((

Edited by lucashc90

Cat toilet granulat for oil leaks... Cheaper than oil leak granulat :010:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Not even after I hit an old Fiat Uno at 60km/h (37mph) back in 2018 and my radiator litteraly hugged my engine. I was going to my mother's seventh-day mass... I missed the ritual but at least nobody got hurt.

The only thing good about that day is that I got a LOT of new parts for my car :((

FIAT

German translation:

FEHLER IN ALLEN TEILEN 

• Upvote 1