MaximusAurelicus

Save Co-Driver When Saving Blueprints

This would be convenient.

It's important for players looking at Exhibition to know that a vehicle requires a certain Co-driver level and skill. So, if this does carry over to Exhibition, that information might need to be shown.

• Like 1

this has allready been sugested: 

allmsot 2 years later and still not happend

• Upvote 6

On 2/1/2020 at 4:56 PM, Sasherz said:

this has allready been sugested: 

allmsot 2 years later and still not happend

Mine is different and I was at the start of that thread as well, check.

• Upvote 1

Y E S

But probably it will just be ignored like the last suggestion from 2018 and most other suggestions here.... :good:

Just to make the subject come back to front ;)

Maximus, I agree with you. Saving Co-driver with blueprint totally make sense. I often forget to switch Co-drivers when changing vehicles. Co-driver skills are sufficient to make a difference in battles, so they should be assigned  to blueprints.

especially if you're overweight/Tonnage without their perks.  My daily driver is called "Use Jade" as a reminder, because of that.

Another easy, excellent quality of life update that would take a few minutes to write into the game. Will it be done? *laughs in Targem*

I can't see any good reason why co-driver wouldn't be saved on Exhibition.  Most of us store half our blueprints there. 

For those wanting to test builds without downloading them, it'd take away the guess work and a bunch of extra clicks for each build they come across.