Hi guys. I'm Italian so sorry if my english isn't the best. I started riding now in crossout and in the third game the game ended. since then when I try to log in I get a screen with ERROR 6: PROMETHEUS.

I have seen other cases of this problem and in most of them I had to indicate my own ID too. Mine is Birillo Grullo if needed. I hope and ask you if you can help me, please. Thanks in advance

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Maybe read the forums before you open a new thread.

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, I_Like_Cake_Yumm said:

So you're saying I should make a new thread?

just want to point out so many forums are old as hell. it would be more beneficial to post new forums to keep players updated. good on you bro.

• Confused 2

In xbox bug reports alone are 7 threads about prometheus 6 but hey, if you like duplicates and confersations split into different threads, go for it :015_2:

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

In xbox bug reports alone are 7 threads about prometheus 6 but hey, if you like duplicates and confersations split into different threads, go for it :015_2:

bro, i literally don't know what you're talking about and i'm sure others don't as well. and you making others feel bad is just unnecessary. i get if it's inconvenient for you to see extra posts. but wouldn't you rather see the most recent post instead of a post from last year being updated with a comment from today. i'd rather see the newest post.

Edited by MeowOnMareep1
typos dont judge and i wont
  • Confused 3

i literally just joined the forum today.. you're active on everything i've been interested in.. and i want to understand you, but i don't,  all you do is mock in return. Just explain to me in plainer terms (since i'm so stupid), okay? i'm being cordial and i'm waiting for you to treat me the same in return, please. 

Not sure whats not to understand but hey, here you go because youre new

Unbenannt.thumb.png.d052dac11d5c138e70c0

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Not sure whats not to understand but hey, for all the slow people:

Unbenannt.thumb.png.d052dac11d5c138e70c0

WHO WANTS TO SEE A POST FROM 2017. IDK IF YOU KNOW. IT'S 2020. TIME FOR AN UPDATE.

• Confused 3

Holy **** are you realy that stupid :015_2:

THERE ARE 7 THREADS ABOUT THE SAME PROBLEM ALL FROM THIS WEEK. USE THE EXISTING THREADS AND DONT MAKE DUPLICATE YOU DUMDUM!

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Thanks 3

@MeowOnMareep1  There are so many threads started daily. You may be reviewing the forum in a way that is showing you old stuff, but there is non-stop banter on this site every day.

This thread specifically is about a common bug on XBOX bug reports that users keep posting instead of looking at the posted bug reports or existing threads.

So what you have happen is a big messy list of threads that all relate to the same thing, but are separate. And most of them are not properly formatted Bug Reports.

The screenshot was noting a thread that explains that from that time way back in 2017 - any improperly formatted bug reports will get moved in to regular discussions, in order to keep the Bug Report section usable for the poor QA guys that have to sift through them.

The pic also shows the volume of the problem - as @Beni_Stingray1 noted, most of the page there is the same bug.

All @Beni_Stingray1 is trying to convey is that, instead of posting ANOTHER thread - you should do the due diligence of looking for any already existing threads BEFORE making a new one. That is a pertinent rule in any forum, not just this one.

Edited by _f0r3v3r_
Forgot the point, sorry...
  • Thanks 3

Okay my point is I just joined and every post is from 2017. So make a new stream..

• Confused 1

@MeowOnMareep1 Look at the photo again, closely. The top two threads are the only two that originated in 2017 - and they are locked and stickied by the Forum admins, because they are generally relevant information - hence the locked and stickied.

All of the rest of the dates on the right, show those other posts are from within the last few hours to as far as the last few days.

That is also an off-topic problem for you to carry on about in so many ways. We all saw your status reply about it. Now open your eyes and see that you are hung on stickied threads. And all of this NEW and CURRENT content you are looking for is right in front of you.

Hell you are posting in several threads of it already. C'mon.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, _f0r3v3r_ said:

@MeowOnMareep1 Look at the photo again, closely. The top two threads are the only two that originated in 2017 - and they are locked and stickied by the Forum admins, because they are generally relevant information - hence the locked and stickied.

All of the rest of the dates on the right, show those other posts are from within the last few hours to as far as the last few days.

That is also an off-topic problem for you to carry on about in so many ways. We all saw your status reply about it. Now open your eyes and see that you are hung on stickied threads. And all of this NEW and CURRENT content you are looking for is right in front of you.

Hell you are posting in several threads of it already. C'mon.

Okay I'm on my phone.. its showing me only old dates. Stop defending when you dont know what I'm seeing 

2 minutes ago, MeowOnMareep1 said:

when you dont know what I'm seeing 

I apologize.

I have never viewed this forum on mobile.