AmongstEnemies

Constructive solution/suggestion in response to forum spammers

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

Psiberzerker is OP, NERF IT!

I agree. They should give us something to defend ourselves with that's stronger than ad hominem, or at least raise Psiberzerker's power score so that amateur apologists and man-children don't have to face off with her over-interpreted analysis all the time. It ruins the fun on the forum to have to present reasons and logic to confront issues that are consistently beyond our personal maturity when all we have is out-dated trash-talk and  pathetically nerfed racism to fight back with. Bullying is a play-style too, but all we hear about is Psiberzerker and her OP-commentary about the game. We should at least have a poop emoji we can fling at people we don't like.

123poop.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you should have a certain amount of upvotes each day to be able to post past 15 posts a day, that way only people whose content is actually approved by others can post 

Biggest issue I can see is nubs upvoting each other

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 4:06 PM, Bobbill12345 said:

I think you should have a certain amount of upvotes each day to be able to post past 15 posts a day, that way only people whose content is actually approved by others can post 

Biggest issue I can see is nubs upvoting each other

https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/pastleaders/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

That is simply due to posting 80 times a day, less than 1/3rd of your posts got upvoted.....

If after 15 posts you needed 10 upvotes youd be cucked

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Less than 1/3rd of your posts got upvoted...

In what clown college math class is 4,433 "Less than a third" of 9,023?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=9023%2F3

You realize, every time you come with these BS numbers, and i prove you wrong, you don't make me look less trustworthy, right?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Snowflake.

Oh no I'm so triggered rn

*sips tea and keeps reading his book*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 4:34 PM, zengerz66 said:


But you are the one who is making a problem out of it.

Who cares if you dont believe it or not? who even cares if he has a scorpion or not..... 

And what if he shows a picture? what do you even want to see? Or hang it above your bed so you can stare at it and have a go before going to sleep? 

wtf is wrong with some people here? 

 

Lmfao, some are just as bad as the children on Reddit, awww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 9:41 PM, DocSavage said:

I agree. They should give us something to defend ourselves with that's stronger than ad hominem, or at least raise Psiberzerker's power score so that amateur apologists and man-children don't have to face off with her over-interpreted analysis all the time. It ruins the fun on the forum to have to present reasons and logic to confront issues that are consistently beyond our personal maturity when all we have is out-dated trash-talk and  pathetically nerfed racism to fight back with. Bullying is a play-style too, but all we hear about is Psiberzerker and her OP-commentary about the game. 

Well hell, we do have Spede, a very possible counter to keep Berzerk at the bay. :biggrin:

But seriously, even as im too stupid to understand even third of what some post here , ive found it good to have some actual knowledge here as well.  

 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this idea simply because i choose quality over quantity anytime. Also i like to read the writing of those who think first and then write.

It is annoying when someone is racing to be the first who comment under a post or just write the first thing comes to his/her mind.

Maybe this will reduce social fights too, since forum users will think twice before wasting their post on a nasty reply, or they just reach the post limit and not disturb the community further with their (usually offtopic) private bs.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That this thread is still here and not deleted because its just here bully someone shows how much the devs care about this forum.... 0

The activity on here is as big as it was with my 50 person guild forum back in the days with world of warcraft or in other words its abysmal bad and a cummunity is almost inexistent. Would be great to have more posts and comments (and reactions of the devs) here would help to keep the game alive.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

48 minutes ago, Jiushi said:

That this thread is still here and not deleted because its just here bully someone shows how much the devs care about this forum.... 0

The activity on here is as big as it was with my 50 person guild forum back in the days with world of warcraft or in other words its abysmal bad and a cummunity is almost inexistent. Would be great to have more posts and comments (and reactions of the devs) here would help to keep the game alive.

go to the russian forum or joing the xo discord if you want to see the bigger/more active community

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 1:14 PM, Jiushi said:

That this thread is still here and not deleted because its just here bully someone

Its not just 1 person, there are a lot of people who just spam the forums down with nonsense

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#10UpvoteRequirementPast15Posts

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/profile/659280-bobbill12345/

You just posted 30 times in the last hour.  Count the upvotes yourself.

Most of the times I posted was disproving your nonsense.... ignore those posts and count my upvotes
As well as count my upvotes tomorrow morning

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Most of it is in your post... count the upvotes ignoring your post

31...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

31...

.....

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You realize that you're one of the spammers that would have to be dealt with, by the system you're lobbying for, right?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

You realize that you're one of the spammers that would have to be dealt with, by the system you're lobbying for, right?

No because there wouldnt be any of your nonsense to waste time and posts on disproving

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

No because there wouldnt be any of your nonsense to waste time and posts on disproving

I'm only one of 3 people you tried to pick a fight with.  You really expect me to believe you'll stop being you without me around?  I'd be willing to bet you could find trouble long before I showed up.  You're more than 15 posts into this rampage before I even responded to your spamming.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.