Ka1deron

[Video] Crossout Show: Pixel perfect shot

Riders of the Apocalypse! We welcome you beneath the dome of Youtube, to our weekly Show, made so that you - the Waste’s best mechanics and riders can win the Prize! New episodes every Friday! Anyone willing to submit a video, must send a letter to [email protected] containing the link to your video, your in-game nickname and the email address registered with your game account, so we can send you the Prize should your video win!

In this episode:

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

I am quite, nay, VERY surprised to not see this in this weeks episode. It was submitted before these and yet....

I would have thought this would have been worth a showing but obviously not. I have submitted multiple videos with me getting 6-7 kills and getting the victory only to get a no show. And even this gets ignored.

Edited by Maj__Herb_Head

Also, they played off the Break Dancing glitch as, what?  Just hitting a bump?  I'm glad that he got lucky, that somebody dropped down into his crosshairs, once he managed to right himself, but he should halve to use auto-cannons to propel himself, once he's stuck on his sides, and throw himself off a cliff, in the first place.  

Meat Grinders are broken, and they need to be fixed.  I'm sure that 1 guy getting 1000 coins makes up for that.  For him.

Lucky him.

Edited by psiberzerker