psiberzerker

Daily Builds (Showcase)

49 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

Clever use of the avia fenders. That should keep the the fly-bots off your guns.

Definitely!  That's the best way I've found to armor Triggers, a Blockchain (Works with Photon, and 2 Triggers) and a lot of other guns with more hit-box than durability.  Basically a scaled down Reaper Sandwich.

I just love the look of Avia/APC green with the occasional splash of Bromine Brown for that tank look.  (Still "Light Tank" on Exhibition, if you want to take it for a spin.)

Update:

Spoiler

9ECD46D51F768BC7072F09BC9288A394ADCDA500

The slightest of tweaks not only looks better, but also allows more angles of fire for front/center one.  (Also took some weight, an APC Roof Panel, out of the rear end for balance.)

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Like 1

Combat laser day:

Spoiler

Triclops on exhibition

AAAEA502D85C3D53F1BDA2E4F296EAEFEAA4F08F

Sold my Meat Grinders.  Actually a lot of fun shifting between Flanking, and Combat modes.

How do you like the Bigrams? I tried them out while on the test server and I thought they were fun. The Verifier is an interesting piece too, I think.  I don't use it because the power score is too high for my game. In fact, I don't run any kind of radar usually, but this one is pretty interesting, I think, and if I ever do decide to creep out of my comfort zone and into Meta-land, I suspect I'll find it pretty useful. I bet you do where you're at, but 250 points is a big number for most of my builds. My drone-cop project might get some solid use out of a device like that though. I might have to revive that project again. The nail-guns do a pretty good number on drones too, and I've got a good set of those that might help that work now. Now I'm intrigued.

Cool monster.

Cannon Day:

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Okay, it's technically Combat Laser day, but it's got 2 of those, and I'm loving the combo so much, I've just bee tweaking the build:

Centered the cabin, in case you're wondering why the COB is so far forward, because I tend to lose the frontal armor long before the Colossus that the Plasma Cannon is propped up on (With some Buggy Floors for spacers.)  

Tried basically the same thing with the Omnibox, and Bigrams, nope.  I'm a Photon, and Meat Grinders type.  It's what i like, sue me.  It doesn't just look mean.  I've finally stripped off a Mammoth in a cycle and a half.  Heat it up with Triggers, splash them with Plasma, finish it off with triggers.  It doesn't get much better than that with Epics.

If I had an Apollo, and a Pulsar, then i'd probably throw in a Chameleon, too.

BFC9F9017CC9124256F421645F688607B1353A4D

It's not Autocannon Day, but I cleared that "Challenge" first with this:

B5FA33DD3B52BD10F54AE9C5BFE0424636EC02DB

I didn't want to craft, or buy anything (Saving up for Apollo) so I just used what was lying around the garage.  Yes, those are Luparas.

Edited by psiberzerker

On 2/3/2020 at 2:37 PM, Clebardman said:

D7k4afc.jpg

I really like this thick boy!

• Thanks 1

Ooh, live racecar builds!  Nice!

This:

92B2B5D5F25E716F0B890C6C22B2E1B16C4D6C08

Just in!

Edited by psiberzerker

39 minutes ago, ZKWS said:

image.png.9bcb215bf81fc59cf5ae7cc5361d4a

I wanted those hubcaps SO FRICKING BAD! Too bad the grind was unreal and not many friends acctualy wanted to play it. Nice catch! :014:

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I wanted those hubcaps SO FRICKING BAD! Too bad the grind was unreal and not many friends acctualy wanted to play it. Nice catch! :014:

51 minutes ago, ZKWS said:

My daily

image.png.cf561e39ae5a528d179dabc0dd9644

image.png.9bcb215bf81fc59cf5ae7cc5361d4a

Especially from the rear view it looks darn bad, mean and good. 

• Thanks 1

cheers lads :)

2 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Especially from the rear view it looks darn bad, mean and good. 

i total get it man, i forced myself to play till i got those hubs then u stopped XD

2 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Update:

B9D958EEF91F85C0BE89B5D02E17899A86706458

Well, it's shotgun day again, but I got some new wheels!  One of those builds that you don't have to be a Lunatic to drive, but it sure helps!

Edited by psiberzerker

Hasty attempt before hitting the bunk, to make something like the Uaz van cab + Graz chassis (?) thingy Crossoutofficial posted in Instantgram ,what yesterday?

Sorry about very poor pic, my usb sticks seem to get broken when i move pics from ps4 to phone with it. 

IMG_20200322_015428.jpg

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ZKWS said:

lookin good ^

The original was still nicer in its brute ways, and doing my version made me again frustrated due to Crossout naming paints so that you cant search market with "green" to find the green paints, and when you go through alö the strangely named paints, you realise theres only like 2 actually green paints, neon green starter car type of paint and Pine, which costs a small fortune and yet its very different shade of green that i needed. 

If there were like two basic tones of each basic colours, with sense making names like "bright" and "basic" or "dark". 

Dark green, bright green, basic green.

3 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

The original was still nicer in its brute ways, and doing my version made me again frustrated due to Crossout naming paints so that you cant search market with "green" to find the green paints, and when you go through alö the strangely named paints, you realise theres only like 2 actually green paints, neon green starter car type of paint and Pine, which costs a small fortune and yet its very different shade of green that i needed. 

If there were like two basic tones of each basic colours, with sense making names like "bright" and "basic" or "dark". 

Dark green, bright green, basic green.

There's Iguana too, wich is decently priced and looks like british racing green

2 hours ago, Clebardman said:

There's Iguana too, wich is decently priced and looks like british racing green

Thanks, i certainly havent seen such, and i sure have tried .

I honestly love Nomad green.  The parts unpainted, with some Steppe APC parts to match, and a little Bromine brown thrown in for good measure.

Right now, I'm looking for a better "Gofasta" red than Heart Warming, but that was free, and not for sale.  So, it'll do for now.

04921A500B3037BCA7293BEA477A9303EBDAEE7C

^That's not a Daily Build, it's my Daily Driver "Bloodrust" on Exhibition.  For everything else, after I get the Cannon/Shotgun challenges out of the way.  It looks good, drives well, and fights like a beast!  About all I could ask for.

Edited by psiberzerker

IMG-20200405-191425.png
page thumb

Any suggestions, constructive ideas, you more experienced guys without too narrow and serious mind ?

My first build with those big tracks that i bought some hours ago. Aint trying to get in frontline clash with it, rather stay bit back.

11023 ps.

12139 / 13000kg.

1289 pts durability.

58 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

IMG-20200405-191425.png
Any suggestions, constructive ideas, you more experienced guys without too narrow and serious mind ?

Okay, first of all, that train plow isn't enough to protect that Hurricane, because it's a Damage Passthrough part.  Which means that 90% of Damage Passes Though it, to whatever's directly behind it.  It looks like you have enough space to move the Missile Launcher back, and put some Slopes up backwards.  Also, backing up with a lunch ramp there means you can lower it, where they can't even See it.  (In PvP.  Bots just shoot at your Cabin anyway.  Even with a Goliath Track in the way.)

So, that's the first thing I'd do:  Either mount the Hurricane lower/farther back, with some Large Slopes turned around  to protect it, or move the train plow forward, and up, with some Large Slopes behind it to protect it.

Secondly, Favorite doesn't like Goliaths, because you have to travel some distance to charge it up.  Goliaths are the slowest movement parts in the game, so they take a long time to charge up Favorite.  Harpy?

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

I would also seriously consider Whirlwind/Cyclone.  I don't like Cyclone, personally I hate it, but beyond that bias, it matches up with Hurricane better as far as it's effective Range.  Just from what I see other players doing with Cyclones, they seem to go better with high Mobility parts, like Legs, Hovers, and Augers, because you can straffe while holding the Dakka button down.  This looks more like a long range, get to the High Ground early, and pick off targets WAAAAAAAAAY over yonder.  I'm just guessing from the way you have it set up.  This doesn't look like a rush in, and duke it out in the middle kinda build.

For 5 Energy Autocannons, of the 2, Whirlwind might match up with Hurricane better (With the caveat that i hate Cyclone, and never really played with it.)

• Thanks 1

@psiberzerker 

Thanks for help, a lot.

Sorry for late reply, but i instantly got to work my tank over, after your suggestions. But i dont have Whirlwinds, i sold my 2 of em like 4 days ago and my relationship to those awkward ,tall, weird sounding, and in a way, weak (i mean the damage they deal) is very mixed. I do have 3 Joules though and i love em.

Harpy cant carry such weights, im afraid, and it carries like ..8500kg?

So i installed that spider cab, that carries what 16-18k and has big flat roof.

Changed the missiles to 3 Pyres as they are physically smaller but...well, they just arent as powerful as Hurricane. 

But hey, the best ever tip i got was about the plow. I do know it has slits you can see through but i never knew it lets most damage through it. I now have 4 layers of truck doors and Steppenwolf body parts in front of missiles, instead of plow and 1 layer od Steppenwolf apc bits. That really made a big difference and nose now lasts longer than with bumper ive thought to be good for this kind of builds. I still added the truck bumper in nose too.

Its very interesting to try and build a tank that i could like, as i usually like faster builds,  but as i rarely go in middle of the hottest claahes anyway but instead play from mid range, i thought a tank might be worth the shot. And yes, ive used armoured track build quite a bit after i managed to build like a base build, to which i just swap only the weapons when i get bored to old ones. With addiotion of just few armor bits, and attaching or removing or changing the radar too.

But i'll post pics later when i figure out a build that really works well in my eyes,and ask again. Thanks again, i really appreciate it.