psiberzerker

Daily Builds (Showcase)

Just now, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Thanks for approving, it means a lot as my stuff aint really on par with your battle hardened builds.

Well, okay, but you know i don't share my Battle hardened builds here.  I mean, on the forum, I use boring ugly utility builds for PvP.  I just share the Experiments, and Art builds on the Forums, for them to pick apart.

This thread is mostly for farming "Challenges."  So, Patrol Hardened.  LOL.  Maybe raid builds.  Rest assured, my battle hardened ones look just as stupid, and clumsy as any others that actually work in this game.

• Haha 1

Get out of here, like im suggested:015j::biggrin:

Ive tried only twice now to get patches from the brawls but nope, i only get my butt tucked in a casket.

5 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Ive tried only twice now to get patches from the brawls but nope, i only get my butt tucked in a casket.

I don't have any Brawl patches, whatsoever.  So, I'm probably going to go for Big Black Scorpions.  I'm afraid that I can't help you.  (However, I need that XP to get the Incisors.)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

I don't have any Brawl patches, whatsoever.  So, I'm probably going to go for Big Black Scorpions.  I'm afraid that I can't help you.  (However, I need that XP to get the Incisors.)

What on earth, you dont have the reward #38, 3x Incisors or do you mean #45, the later trio of Incisors ? I guess you are talking about the latter, #45 .

I have just the first three of em, ive done every challenge ,dailies and weeklys the minute they arrive, almost every day, but i havent tried more than one storm brawl, coming the 2nd but with zeeo patches. 

29 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

I have just the first three of em, ive done every challenge ,dailies and weeklys the minute they arrive, almost every day, but i havent tried more than one storm brawl, coming the 2nd but with zeeo patches. 

That's the first, and only Challenge I haven't done yet, and no.  

6F9422263F98FD24C4F1A25081F8D292814C825E

I haven't gotten the first 3 yet.  About to start grinding BBS right now...

0F15B59F5AB1684F0335392BB771F736D307B040

Update

6A0EB0C0E6186B4A31ED9CE03373FB7F777CAADF

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Waiting for new dailies with a new ride. 

Set out to find all the invisible walls, and acessible areas on the farm.  Finally got one back here:

9370640FF9B7B10FC0A2D7A342AEE9D50B90BDF0

Incidentally, that thing can literally fly.  Well, not for very long, but it can get a good jump.  Got it on the roof of the Barn, but you can't stay up there.  Maybe with a Skinner?

Oh yeah, I need to buy a Skinner...

Spoiler

B0E779A6D15B97DD3B3C589861A5E2E2D6699563

6EFEA21ED14FF5CAADD558C3D1A31F3CCFBF751D

8CCA1E9176AD8F710F232EA066FB8838474F398A

FFFE02585659B638DFA2127ABF51FC20AAA4F564

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1

Was it yesterday when i saw the first tiny build, surviving as the last of us in one game, sniping from high up wall. Way cool,beats so many other builds:012j:

Just now, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Was it yesterday when i saw the first tiny build, surviving as the last of us in one game, sniping from high up wall. Way cool,beats so many other builds:012j:

Okay, here's the thing:  2 Hermes+1 Skinner=Apollo.  If you can get light enough, you can put all 3 on a Contact.  Climb/boost (You need the boosters to shake yourself lose when you get caught on something) to the top of let's say Rock City, and then do whatever you can with the remaining time.

That leaves 12 energy (With a Howl) for whatever you want.  3 Storms is plenty.  When you're that light, and you have boosters, you don't really need the Cheetah, or whatever engine.  It's a waste of Mass.

As soon as you're done with them, you can ditch the Boosters/Skinner along with the Apollo.  That's most of the mass anyway, it weighs more than a Harpy!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Apollo. How much is it Now in PC?

Cost, or Weight?  It's going for about 2,500.00 Coins on the Market.  With Jade, it weighs 1,037 Kilos. 

D1A939768C3DD3D002171DC3EB267F58D1949593

That's 4 Hermes to lift, just that, if you can get them vertical, AND balance the whole vehicle so it will fly, controlably.  

Spoiler

Not many people know this, but Rock City is at the top of the Mesa, in the center of the map.  Very few people have even seen it.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Cost, or Weight?  It's going for about 2,500.00 Coins on the Market.  With Jade, it weighs 1,037 Kilos. 

D1A939768C3DD3D002171DC3EB267F58D1949593

Hide contents

Cheapest Apollo in ps4 right now is on sale at 5999.95 and highest bid 5675.01 :4880bbba85e9:

IMG-20200626-213720.jpg

IMG-20200626-213337.jpg

IMG-20200626-214059.jpg

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

IMG-20200626-214059.jpg

Yeah, I'm starting to think that Autocannons are the way to go, for Hanging Out.  They're light enough to do it without having to resort to 2 Skinners.  IDK, I'm failing at Race, again, and it's frustrating.  So, I might switch over to that, though I have been working on a Hover-Catcher bulldog build.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Yeah, I'm starting to think that Autocannons are the way to go, for Hanging Out.  They're light enough to do it without having to resort to 2 Skinners.  IDK, I'm failing at Race, again, and it's frustrating.  So, I might switch over to that, though I have been working on a Hover-Catcher bulldog build.

Missiles worked rather nicely too last night, they get a quite easy, straight route down to enemy and i was so surprised for how long it took for enemy to realise theres a guy in tiny bush,in the church ruin  tower etc.:014:

I tried to find one of the official Crossout videos showing that one rewaded guy who had Whirlwind and pair of tracks, and i think he had a scope too and he played his climbing and sniping way well. Ive seen him once in same battle on my side as last survivor ,hanging out and sniping .

Autocannons, i love them. There, now its said, so tonorrow i guess they are blahblahnced again, to silkpaper durability and paperclip damage ammo.:4880bbba85e9:

Btw, do you know a link to possible topics about the football...race "101 builds for dummies".

40CBCCDDD17EF20644AFC6569DC76113258B512D

Found some more stuff...

CA9C1E0236D2B4B608EC59AD762DB1F6218F5C42

Also, updated my explorer build:

764B5DAEE5EB3C15E112D2F8E315A65AD97E127B

It's not as light as it was, but it's still light enough to get places you're probably not supposed to.  Handles a lot better, though.

• Upvote 1

I hanged out in that black hole too. Too bad you cant drive inside it.

Yeah good idea, those bigfoots. I used those tracks but bigfoots arent that heavy. I'll copy it.

20 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

I used those tracks but bigfoots arent that heavy.

I swapped out the Lunies for Bigfoot mostly because they have the Clearance for the Boosters.  Weight isn't THAT big a deal, but at some point, 2 Blastoffs aren't going to cut it, and you need at least 2 side-boosters so you can turn.  Not just boosting, but also climbing, to clear some obstacles.  If you get hung-up, you can always twist around, or even boost straight out to clear it, but only if you're not too heavy.

3D545A2EB3FD93CFD7221BBB15B05C87D800D6BC

Still under 2K, which is starting to push the limit.  

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

I swapped out the Lunies for Bigfoot mostly because they have the Clearance for the Boosters.  Weight isn't THAT big a deal, but at some point, 2 Blastoffs aren't going to cut it, and you need at least 2 side-boosters so you can turn.  Not just boosting, but also climbing, to clear some obstacles.  If you get hing-up, you can always twist around, or even boost straight out to clear it, but only if you're not too heavy.

Tracks i found better for the climb but for some reason the bigfoots never even crossed my mind.  

Just bought 2nd Skinner and thinking of suspending ( sorry if its wrong word) my build between two buildings and trying will it spin with booster and break the rope :biggrin:

0CBEEDA3ED2E8C7903F8EEA384C12872A1C16972

If I go much heavier, I can't harpoon the ground, tip myself up, and jump.  With the current weight, and center of balance, I launch straight up, level out, and continue forward just enough to get on low buildings.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

0CBEEDA3ED2E8C7903F8EEA384C12872A1C16972

If I go much heavier, I can't harpoon the ground, tip myself up, and jump.  With the current weight, and center of balance, I launch straight up, level out, and continue forward just enough to get on low buildings.

You mean you shoot the spear to rear direction, then let the reel winch you bit upwards, then you release the spear at the same time as you launch the boosters and this way you fly up in angle like in that pic. Ingenius if so.

11 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

You mean you shoot the spear to rear direction, then let the reel winch you bit upwards, then you release the spear at the same time as you launch the boosters and this way you fly up in angle like in that pic. 

I fly straight up, tip over, level out, then fly forwards a bit before I come back down.  Yes.

BBD907AA4B129ABF2BE67693FFF9F4BC5B280381

About that high.

• Thanks 1

About 36 minutes to when new event daily missions appear so i made a new vehicle to try and do em.

"Rushing torrent, time and space
Elder lords, crack the soil
Gone or dead, you've never been
Kingdom come, hear the roar
Climbing down to rule the earth
Bloodshot eyes, metal skin
Serpents tongue, dagger claws
Dragon wings, crooked horns
KING"

Crossout-20200627021545.jpg

Crossout-20200627021351.jpg

Edit;

Well, it was a fun 1.5 hrs at night ,trying to fight with a build i struggled to learn to stay alive while doing harm. Saw a lot of harvesters, cyclones and to my surprise quite many single Aspects, cool tiny nasty gl-55 dusters and i endee up blowing to bits more often than i liked. But this Crippler was fun while it lasted:biggrin: