psiberzerker

Daily Builds (Showcase)

7 minutes or so to new daily tasks.

Crossout-20200630024337.jpg

Crossout-20200630024239.jpg

Tilted position, melee and all that. Huge and ugly build in my books but we'll see how it goes.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1

Well i liked it more with 2 Whirls than with one whirl + whirlwind. It was actually pleasant surprise, such a massive pile.

Rad, cooler, radio, Ampere, ,Dun Horse, Bludgeon.

4 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Well i liked it more with 2 Whirls than with one whirl + whirlwind. It was actually pleasant surprise, such a massive pile.

Rad, cooler, radio, Ampere, ,Dun Horse, Bludgeon.

Yeah, aesthetically, if I was going for Whirl/Wind, I'd do an Over/under configuration, but I'm using Joules, so...

Yeah.

6B577A2946A6318C35DE28A750BF87DC568BCB3CMachinegun Day.  I don't usually post my practical, PvP build here, but I'm pretty proud of how this one came out.

"Reaper Madness" on Exhibition.  (I left off some things, intentionally, so there's 2 spare Energy.  That's not the whole entire PvP ready build.  Again, I don't post those here.)

• Thanks 1

Crossout-20200702192753.jpg

+ Bit of ball games and crafting rewards , plus few additions. Looks a hellova lot more like wasteland ball game fan van now, with cooler box for beers, bludgeons and studded baseball bat for after game street party and such.

The trunk is all hollow and with just removing one frame rail you can fit Hardcore, white radiator and Taymyr inside. Pair of fused tad better mg's for that op meta killstreak to be continuous when doing them new daily challenges in about 5hrs from this moment.

Crossout-20200702210256.jpg

Crossout-20200702205943.jpg

So serious.

Definetely the best event to craft stuff. Maybe even better than the normal faction craftings. I mean to me crafting these 13 and knuckledustee stickers, ck's and nice lights is far bigger reason to earn rewards than earning scraps etc to craft the usual weapons etc.

Still need to do a ton of ballgames to craft a second headlight and 3 pieces of "6" ,i mean 9-stickers.

• Like 1

Credit to @Charlie9204

69E2E8E20D460F97E4E73F9F50153BC4031A605FWhere it's due.  Designed to clear Shotgun Day, Cannon Day, and Machinegun Day in Patrol (Hence the name.)  ANYONE can build, and drive this, though it won't go in Normal/Hard Raids, Wires, Batteries, nor Invasions.  (Probably not Clan Wars ready, either.)

Basically what this Gallery is all about.  

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Uhm...

3467D6BDB2B4FE2CD040B150CBA5EED636AAAA5E

Yeah, I pretty much couldn't resist the pun.

Barrier IX counts as a Turret.  Also, 3x3 leaves 6 Energy for a reaper, or Incinerator.  I don't play with Drones, because they're boring, but I spent $15 bucks on this, so I'm going to go drive circles around some Firestarters to get my money's worth, then probably play Bedlam until the weekly Challenges hit...

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Uhm...

3467D6BDB2B4FE2CD040B150CBA5EED636AAAA5E

Yeah, I pretty much couldn't resist the pun.

Barrier IX counts as a Turret.  Also, 3x3 leaves 6 Energy for a reaper, or Incinerator.  I don't play with Drones, because they're boring, but I spent $15 bucks on this, so I'm going to go drive circles around some Firestarters to get my money's worth, then probably play Bedlam until the weekly Challenges hit...

Your Zerkness,

In every positive way i wanna say thats the best looking build ive seen from you :014:

A real looker,way different than usual. Its like stuff i tend to tinker in a way as it looks like something real.

I aint got nuthin against seeing more of this stuff!

Death pack, 15 bucks? Or coin pack?

Atleast it has plenty of Death packs parts and drones. It was the first pack i bought 5 months ago about, knowing nothing about it except its cool looks. But the Grenadiers were so good back then, i hated and loved them. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Its like stuff i tend to tinker in a way as it looks like something real.

Thanks!  The funny thing is that all I did was take all the Pack/Prestige parts I could cram on, with the weapons that go with it.  (The Reaper was just for the joke.)  Then, I took it in Bedlam, and got stomped on by a Breaker/Spark/Chameleon wedge.

As if he looked at that, and decided that he needed to sneak up on me, from behind for an easy win.  Okay, I beat him once, because I could do over 200 Km/H in reverse, I didn't hit anything, and explode.  So, I got lucky, but he couldn't catch me!

I am not taking that monstrosity into PvP.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

Thanks!  The funny thing is that all I did was take all the Pack/Prestige parts I could cram on, with the weapons that go with it.  (The Reaper was just for the joke.)  Then, I took it in Bedlam, and got stomped on by a Breaker/Spark/Chameleon wedge.

As if he looked at that, and decided that he needed to sneak up on me, from behind for an easy win.  Okay, I beat him once, because I could do over 200 Km/H in reverse, I didn't hit anything, and explode.  So, I got lucky, but he couldn't catch me!

I am not taking that monstrosity into PvP.

"I am not taking that monstrosity into PvP."

I wont tell if you wont.

It would be nice to see how it performs  in pvp anyways as you can :biggrin:.

Mind telling the ps?

Too bad youre on pc , i might want tp try it. 

Unless u can send pic of it, showing the frame and i'll do the rest.

Anyways,its super cool looking, just the kinda build that got me hooked on this game.

10 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

It would be nice to see how it performs  in pvp anyways as you can :biggrin:.

Bedlam is the next best thing.  There's always at least 1 Stop Having fun Guy with a heart on for art builds.

Mind telling the ps?

Sorry, i wasn't paying attention.  (Checks)  9096.

Unless u can send pic of it, showing the frame and i'll do the rest...

Let me see what I can do...

Spoiler

FAACCBA38149D4A9FF598D4A92AFCC22447EE3CD

I had to stick a frame, and Bigram on to jack it up enough to put a Comb on the floor, so it was high enough to get this angle.  The trick is spreading the frames enough to get Apollo under there, with wheels front, and back.

The funniest part was somebody asking "Who brought the drones?" in chat.  As if that wasn't obvious.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Hide contents

FAACCBA38149D4A9FF598D4A92AFCC22447EE3CD

I had to stick a frame, and Bigram on to jack it up enough to put a Comb on the floor, so it was high enough to get this angle.  The trick is spreading the frames enough to get Apollo under there, with wheels front, and back.

The funniest part was somebody asking "Who brought the drones?" in chat.  As if that wasn't obvious.

Well not all droners look like boats, luckily!

So it has a jack,ok,i have it. But i dont have Apollo so i need to leave jack away and use gas gen,i thinks. Unless i break my heart and sell Mandrake to get Apollo.

Hey thanks. Now i only need to wait for 4-5 days to get that new controller so i can give that black beauty a test drive.

Supercharged matte black coupe in wastelands, who would have believed to see one posted here from known player. But its cool you did.

9 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

So it has a jack,ok,i have it. But i dont have Apollo so i need to leave jack away and use gas gen,i thinks.

Yeah, I had 1 extra Energy.   Honestly, Gasgen would fit better, and you could mount the frames closer together.

Unless i break my heart and sell Mandrake to get Apollo.

Apollo should be your first Legendary.  Even if you use it to mount like 4 Nailguns, it's worth it.  IDK if it's worth a Mandrake, but that's like 8 Energy.  You really should have Apollo.

This time it was a guy trolling Hurricanes in a Humpy Tank, with Chameleon.  Driving around the Perimeter (Ship Graveyard) trolling everyone in the middle.  So, I kept finding him, and killing him.  I got 2 kills to his 1, usually his Missiles got me after he died, the second time.

I try to only troll the trolls, but you can;t really conTroll the Grenadier Drones.  I'm probably going to sell those soon...

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

My 1st legendary was Retcher. It shoots, Apollo dont:biggrin:

But i guess i need to get it, i mean Apollo. 6x6x2 size aint it? And how are its welding points?

Its super annoying to know that in few hrs the new weeklies kick in,and every day till i get my mail call, im dragging late behind everyone on challenges...i mean getting rewards. Last ones i got were the nice Steppenwolf truck fenders.

1 hour ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

6x6x2 size aint it? And how are its welding points?

Yeah, 

9758833F21B7F17FC2B2D0E94156B733AEF41CA8

on one side, and

5B7D7CE26A1071BEB40E754BA38831528BF6F2F7

on the other.  I'm just going to keep spamming Art builds until my Nova one is fit for PvP (it's hard to work around) or the predictable "U only fight in bedlam" argument, whichever comes first.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Yeah, 

9758833F21B7F17FC2B2D0E94156B733AEF41CA8

on one side, and

5B7D7CE26A1071BEB40E754BA38831528BF6F2F7

on the other.  I'm just going to keep spamming Art builds until my Nova one is fit for PvP (it's hard to work around) or the predictable "U only fight in bedlam" argument, whichever comes first.

Haters, youre waiting them? :biggrin:

Art builds, im a sucker for ones that still see battles. So spam as much as u want. I have plenty of them upvotes in my drawer to spare.

14 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Haters, you're waiting them?

I stopped trying not to tick them off.  These particular haters call it a "Cash Grab" when they get free stuff for Christmas.  

6598EC88AB1EFE93F34AC10847710122FE6C8EF0

They don't want us to have any fun, or enjoy anything we created, because the only way they can have fun is tearing down everything you enjoy.

So, the best protest is to keep having fun, anyway.

Yes, that is a flying Reaper.  Just 1.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

2B0A187D2A9D9369E719A22D108E250687BD7868

Well, there's a weekly challenge to win 3 Brawls, and that's as good an excuse as any to get into Race Mode.  I know, I have more/Powerful boosters, but that makes it heavy, and 'splode.  This is just fast enough to top out, without hitting the ground, and exploding, which can cost you precious lap time.  It also steers better (With the boosters mapped to L/R triggers) than anything I have ever built, even with Colossus.  I have that too, I just don't need it for Power/Turning, because i use the boosters for that.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

I stopped trying not to tick them off.  These particular haters call it a "Cash Grab" when they get free stuff for Christmas.  

They don't want us to have any fun, or enjoy anything we created, because the only way they can have fun is tearing down everything you enjoy.

So, the best protest is to keep having fun, anyway.

Well ive done something here ive never done in any other forum before. I blocked a few writers ,whose posts just make me wonder how anyone is so blind to see that anyone can fight and build  with the vehicle they do, the way they want...so i dont see their daily attacks nor their self righteous, know-every-thing, selfish and arrogant replies that are often going quite personal, calling people clueless, and with names as if nobody knows nothing. So serious and narrowminded attitude that i just dont want to see such texts. I vote for freedom of speech, and even more to freedom to express plain opinions and i aint in to modern hypersensitivity but after blocking some members writings to appear to me, forum changed to better.

On 6/23/2020 at 11:08 AM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Used this for remaining points to get that autocannon challenge done.

I like the way the guns compliment each other visually (they ought to hit pretty hard too). They look good together. I might have to get me a Whirlwind to go with my Joule, too. It looks like they were made for each other. Cool ride.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

blocked a few writers

I had to turn off my chat box yesterday. It was like being in a kindergarten for kids with Tourette Syndrome. Voice chat was even worse. This is the main reason I don't play online games. That, and they're boring and not very creative...for me, not creative is boring. The only games I do play allow me to be creative. I like the Bethesda/Obsidian games, but I never actually play them. I just make mods. I actually play this game too. I used to make skins for War Thunder and fly those around, but I lost almost all of my skins in a computer overhaul (oops). I might do that again...in fact...yes..now, I have an idea...yes. While this game is going through whatever miserable thing it's doing right now I have some Crossover ideas that might be entertaining to flesh out.

Time to fire up my War Thunder account. It hasn't seen any action in years.

Edited by DocSavage
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DocSavage said:

I like the way the guns compliment each other visually (they ought to hit pretty hard too). They look good together. I might have to get me a Whirlwind to go with my Joule, too. It looks like they were made for each other. Cool ride.

https://ibb.co/njjVW7M

Now that you mention, then yeah, the guns match visually rather well. I chose them for both being quite good for dealing damage from bit more far, as its slow but not most durable build so i needed to keep some distance from hottests fight.  I really like how it looked and the more i use Jockey the more i like it. Joule would have been more effective autocannon but it also rises the ps and i already went higher with Whirlwind so its a comprpmise. That Whirlwind is fused for damage and only for these last weeks ive actually started to like them. I had 3 at some point ,then came the weekend when we could fuse weapons by using 2 instead of 3,and i did and it got a damage buff and became a keeper. The rest i sold. Now i would buy a new to have a pair.

Ac64's... Well, its a great allaround weapon, i have it in use very often, especially in raids with machine gun.

I guess my most used  weaponry has been ac+mg combos , though i embrace Incinerators too, like a village idiot in love.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Joule would have been more effective autocannon but it also rises the ps and i already went higher with Whirlwind so its a comprpmise.

Joules don't match up in Fire Rate, let alone Cooling as well as Storms, in this application.  Meaning if you tap-fire, you're going to get 3-to-4 shots of Joule from a double-tap of Whirlie, and that's a really lightweight technical you got there.  This syncopation can throw off each-other's aim with their recoil, so it's better to have all your ACs fire at once, overheat at once, and cool-down at once, rather than mix, and match them.  (On a lightweight pickup like that.  On Mecha legs, or Tracks, recoil is less of an issue.)

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DocSavage said:

I had to turn off my chat box yesterday. It was like being in a kindergarten for kids with Tourette Syndrome. Voice chat was even worse. This is the main reason I don't play online games.

That, and they're boring and not very creative...for me, not creative is boring. The only games I do play allow me to be creative. I like the Bethesda/Obsidian games, but I never actually play them. I just make mods. I actually play this game too. 

Time to fire up my War Thunder account. It hasn't seen any action in years.

I dont encage in nor read the chat as it seems its all about teenage bullies high on energy drinks or meth, analphabetic drooling toddlers writing stuff like "grrrrrr gg gg gg gg ggggggrrr GG" every day, some home brewn politics and nazis yelling their slogans written all wrong, and general cacophony with zero sense. 

I use mic+headset but i quickly turn put em in mute if my company at the other end screams like a cat being ****, or is in anyway one of those over reacting ones going all insane for every hit they do or receive, sending threats to enemy that wont even hear those:biggrin:

But i like a good chat, even with a mic, even as i dont speak native english so im slower and more simple in my replies than i want to be. In my real life i try to avoid cursing, for some reason, and especially i avoid use of V-word which translates to popular english F-word, and man do i hear both a lot , as if guys use it where i use Space key or "," . But its been nice to actually talk ,using mic, as with ps4 the writing with just a controller takes a short eternity.

Creativity, i like it, just like you do. Even if its just small things like being able to build your assault rifle, from scopes to barrels like i can in some games. You should give Snowrunner a try, especially as in pc version people can do insanely cool mods, create whole new cars for their use in it. 

In Crossout the whole thing keeping me doing this, is the freedom to continuously build new rides, and seeing what others bring in to the battlefield. My personal taste is the so called art builds that i understand many loathe, but its really what i enjoy, and seeing enemy with some beautiful, mean machine starting to charge at me is best fight i can ask for. Its way different to get beaten by a nice looker, than blown up by some awful spaced armour gadget flying all over. In a way i dont even count being killed by ugly builds. So i rarely get killed,in my mind :015j:

17 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Joules don't match up in Fire Rate, let alone Cooling as well as Storms, in this application.  Meaning if you tap-fire, you're going to get 3-to-4 shots of Joule from a double-tap of Whirlie, and that's a really lightweight technical you got there.  This syncopation can throw off each-other's aim with their recoil, so it's better to have all your ACs fire at once, overheat at once, and cool-down at once, rather than mix, and match them.  (On a lightweight pickup like that.  On Mecha legs, or Tracks, recoil is less of an issue.)

Oh i know,no worries:014:

I often have ac's and mg's on same trigger and one heats up faster than other, but i dont sweat much about it. Just like the ranges vary but its ok.Tap firing is still in the process of learning to me. Long squeeses come up easier than taps , its my sin. Maybe its partially due to my hands with beaten fingers, i donno. 

However,as usual i thank for good tips and tricks. Its darn great to read such.

2 hours ago, DocSavage said:

I like the Bethesda/Obsidian games, but I never actually play them.

Pretty normal. Finished games are for players; bugged, unfinished Bethesda crap is for modders. Always been :p

(yes this is a completely off-topic tackle at Bethesda but hey, who doesn't like tackling Bethesda?)

• Sad 1