psiberzerker

Daily Builds (Showcase)

6 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

(yes this is a completely off-topic tackle at Bethesda but hey, who doesn't like tackling Bethesda?)

It's my thread, I'll allow it.

"My home-town is Seyda Neen."  One thing Bethesda got right is the Worldbuilding.  Morrowind is like an alien planet.  

Missile challenge,the new weekly one, "deal 10000 damage using missiles."

Well, ive done two missions using Hurricane build and gotten zero points but i sure have seen plenty of em when they hit the enemy.

Yet i read they are homing Missiles.

Whats the deal with this ?

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

5 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Missile challenge,the new weekly one, "deal 10000 damage using missiles."

7C9B3F8726E4D0D78C9B934B6FBC932F4E38F145You can hover over the Challenge to see which weapons count.  IDKYTF some weapons do, or don't count for some Challenges.  Fortunately, I was already working on a Pyre Flier.

Unfortunately, those don't seem to count, either.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

7C9B3F8726E4D0D78C9B934B6FBC932F4E38F145You can hover over the Challenge to see which weapons count.  IDKYTF some weapons do, or don't count for some Challenges.  Fortunately, I was already working on a Pyre Flier.

I ve thought that locust, wasp and pyralid shoots rockets,but what do i know.

Hey thanks,i feel stupid for not remembering the hovering:biggrin:

It's incredibly easy to do 10,000 damage with Crickets.  I'm probably going to clear it in Frontier Defense, because they throw 3 Levis at you.

Edited by psiberzerker

38 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

It's incredibly easy to do 10,000 damage with Crickets.  I'm probably going to clear it in Frontier Defense, because they throw 3 Levis at you.

Yeah it took 2 rounds to complete.

Spent all 3 minutes to do a build, Harpy+Colossus+Cricket+ 2 pyralids + exp ammo pack + gas gen +3 blue packs + 4 duallie st's,everything fused.

Sure is a hover fest now...i wonder why:015j:

Ill post a pic of this beauty tomorrow. Maybe the ugliest ive ever used.

Just now, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Ill post a pic of this beauty tomorrow. Maybe the ugliest ive ever used.

I honestly haven't tried Pyralids.  Look forward to seeing your ugly az build...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

I honestly haven't tried Pyralids.  Look forward to seeing your ugly az build...

Here you go;

Crossout-20200713044606.jpg

Crossout-20200713044015.jpg

Crossout-20200713044032.jpg

---------

The rest i did with this, excluding the raid challenge i havent yet done.

Crossout-20200713114858.jpg

Crossout-20200713114928.jpg

-----

These arent my builds but these caught my attention, and i think i liked em all.

This guy ive seen on my team several times, and these tiny pickups ...i love em;

Crossout-20200712190257.jpg

There has been also one weird three wheeler pickup with one wheel in rear / middle, with incinerator or retcher.  Seems to get flipped by the driver himself easily.

He might have been chasing the 10000 missile damages ,just like i failed to do it first;

Crossout-20200712211502.jpg

--

Crossout-20200713035449.jpg

The kind of pork build i actually like. Tiny , very good looking and fast, and touches the ground on its wheels;

Crossout-20200712015053.jpg

----

The happy couples builds , i really like the Whirl equipped one,but i see the other guy almost dailu. These both are from different sides,doing nothing to destroy each other. Instead they cruised together like newly weds;

Crossout-20200709184210.jpg

:wub: is in the air .

• Thanks 1

MG daily, Atrox, a  Reaper Humpback Bigram brick:

894805861_screenshot-200715-143714(25548

I was going to go with a 8 Bigram design as 6 can be vulnerable to toppling over  on such a heavy build like this, but decided on the auger instead. I would like to switch to Apollo and add a Kap mine for additional melee defense, but I'd need to fuse the cabin for that and Kaps are still around 3k coins. For now, the auger seems to be doing a decent enough job, especially against rammers.  Had a tusk guy tried to attack it earlier...damaged himself for around 730.

EDIT: Correction, the auger does NOT do a good enough job. It's about useless against wedges and close range builds in general, any damage it does, is too trivial to be of any help. I will be going back to my original plan and replace the auger with 2 more bigrams. Based on all this close range spam, I also see that fusing the cabin and adding a kap mine is going to be mandatory as reapers just don't have enough dps to kill/disarm them quickly enough, not even when humpback perk is maxed.

Edited by Steel_Artist
  • Like 1

I've been skipping the Daily Weapon builds, pretty much to check my math.  There's 2 "Win 2 battles in Missions, or raids with a..." Challenges per day, and a "Complete 4 Daily Challenges" that you miss, which amounts to 95 Scrap piles, per day.  However, that's not enough to keep me from earning my Miner's Container to sell on the Market.  (It's been going for 30-35 Coins, per week.)

Yeah, it's a dent in my income, but it's just Scrap, I've got Badges piling up from just using them to clear the "Craft a part on any Workbench' every other day, and I'm curious to see how much of a dent that Scrap really makes in my Income.  Since I'm pretty much past the grind at this point, and the only way forward from here is Uranium...

So, that's why i haven't been posting Machinegun Day builds here, I'm taking the week off.  Nice to see you all filling in on my break...

• Sad 1

Just did all the dailies with this.

Crossout-20200716190248.jpg

Crossout-20200716184049.jpg

Radio, damage fused GL55, 2 blue fused ammo boxes, white rad , blue fused 61% pr so rad , 70% or so fused blue cooler, durability fused wheels i thinks.

• Like 1

Crossout-20200719042246.jpg

Crossout-20200719032052.jpg

Ugly but worked for latest dailies.

Radar, ammo packs,generator,  colossus, bigfoots, 2 damage fused gl-55's, 2 fused rads  + fused cooler, radio,harpy.

Oh I didn't realize a thread like this existed.

For cannon dailies I use whatever I feel like since I have quite a lot of cannons, sometimes Typhoons, sometimes Pulsars, whatever. More recently I've really enjoyed this as my cannon daily:

Spoiler

tGhV52q.jpg

^^ It uses MJ15 as co-driver so it's not actually overtonnage.

For MG dailies I use this:

Spoiler

DpLmk3J.jpg

For shotgun Dailies I used to use this:

Spoiler

lVLVei3.jpg

But I got fed up with how impractical it is so i switched to a more traditional high PS Goblin build:

Spoiler

IciaU1p.jpg

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

Oh I didn't realize a thread like this existed.

Squealing with glee that you noticed it, sempai.

lVLVei3.jpg

I got fed up with how impractical it is so i switched to a more traditional high PS Goblin build:

Well, the Goblin Spider is so neat, IDGAFF how practical it is.

For Machinegun Day, it doesn't get any better than Reaper.  There might possibly be as good, but you only really have to equip one Machinegun, Minigun, or Combat Laser to clear those challenges.  1 Reaper is enough, so whatever else you use on your normal build (Incinerator) if you can fit it on.  1 reaper is plenty of Machinegun.  I've run it with 2 Executioners with no problem.  Alpha damage, and DPS.  It's remarkably efective, because the DPS means not getting your kills stolen while you're reloading, and settling for an Assist, when you just crippled it with 1 shot, and you just need to finish it off.  Also, Executioners aren't great for Missiles, Kapkans, Pork Barrels, that pixelated blob circling around to backstab you so you don't shoot him with both barrels...

Nother good one is Aurora, because it's a "Combat Laser" but it also supports too many weapons to really list.  Especially Autocannons, which don't count for any of those Challenges..

Edited by psiberzerker

More like daily improvement / tweak.

Crossout-20200720233756.jpg

Shes a keeper for sure. My highest ps build so far and to my surprise it actually works for me, handing out mvp's and such.

2 fused Seals, Shiver, Colossus, generator, two damage fused Impulses, purple radar with that tiny drone, fuel tank, upgraded ammo boxes.

Very different than my other builds, as this doesnt look real, and cab is mostly hidden.

Last nights daily runner was this for a few battles:

Crossout-20200720051339.jpg

It needs minor tweaks.

• Like 1

Cannon Day

55B802559B53536F2107A9B5F5BDB63589BB02D0

Actually surprised me, they turned out to be better for Raids than PvP.  (A little too squishy for PvP)  

"Happy Medians" on Exhibition.  I might go a little heavier on these.  There's not much benefit from speed, when I can't have Blight, and OPpressor.

my most recent build

image.png.ce86a4a7b8355b14b4154f48cbb418

image.png.9ab64ac3cc12198f80a739803f2bb0

2 adapters, 3 fused boosters, colossus. quite hard but loads of fun 

and my 2 current breaker builds, big one is my CW build

image.thumb.png.18b271454060a879e4530078

Edited by ZKWS
  • Upvote 1