lucashc90

Make wheel CKs useable with spares (& give us more spare tires!)

I loved the fact that the snowflake hubcap can be mounted on spare tires and I would love to see wheel CKs also being able to be used on spare tires.

My reasoning is that we are getting more and more CKs for our beloved wheels, so its only fair that we get matching spares... and talking about matching: we are still missing the stallion, gun mount, the new Array special wheel, all small wheels and the bigfoot spares (maybe even a Bigram wheel too). Considering the inflatable mammoth is fricking huge, I don't see a reason why we can't have a Bigfoot spare tire specially because we already have the large wheel one.

How about it devs? This one is not that hard since half of the work (ingame models) is already done. 

:014:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 2/5/2020 at 12:25 AM, lucashc90 said:

I loved the fact that the snowflake hubcap can be mounted on spare tires and I would love to see wheel CKs also being able to be used on spare tires.

Its only logical imho.

14 minutes ago, Comrade_Tiki said:

I love the increased diversity of Spares.

Opening for feedback

:014:

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Larissafl said:

Seems reasonable

As its f-ing easy to do!

On 2/11/2020 at 1:14 PM, NPhoenix_CORE said:

GIVE US MORE WHEELS CK FOR FREE !?

CKs are always nice to have. I would pay for many of the old ones if they were to be on the store again.

I absolutely love the new Valentine hubcap, making me wanting CKs to be apliable to spares even more! The new Bigfoot one is also a killer, my favourite so far.

Visuals are those little things that keeps the game always fresh devs, don't keep us waiting :lol:

Edited by lucashc90