Tilluvan

Like everyone else I am looking for a clan

I am Level 30 and almost Prestige 2 level, Level 5 Firestarters, Level 10 with Lunatics, almost level 10 Nomads, level 8 with Scavengers and have one relic weapon (Punisher).  Located in the US. and play mainly in the evenings and weekends.  Oh and central time zone (Texas).

Edited by Tilluvan

1 engineer prestige and already a relic? 

Also protip punisher is horrible for a relic, get typhoon/porcupine/breaker instead all of those work as a single relic combined with legendaries 

• Upvote 1

Hello Volbren,

I am mainly looking to play with other people, get some uranium, and the experience.  I enjoy playing with people.  I use fusioned Bigfoot wheels (currently 4) and run a Arbiter with a Harvester.  I use speed to get around the battlefield and am looking to either do a Firebug or Breaker to swap between depending on the need.  I sold everything I had in inventory just to get one Relic and don't want to take out a loan to buy coins for building another one.

Just don't sealclub with it ok?

vfi095xqe0x21.jpg?auto=webp&s=2646e420b1

Bobbill12345

I would love to build another relic was thinking about a Porcupine, Breaker, or Firebug but I sold almost everything in the game to buy uranium to make the first relic weapon.  Since I had the components to make the Punisher (minus uranium) I made it first.  It's just not cost effective to buy the uranium if I could find a clan to join and farm it.