Ka1deron

[News] New music track for the garage

en.jpg

Hello!

In Crossout update 0.11.00, we added a new music track to the game that will accompany you while you are in the garage. For many survivors, the garage is their second home where they communicate with each other, view combat missions and constantly experiment with assembling an armoured car. If you need to experiment, only do it with a good soundtrack!

Enjoy!

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Grenadier drone cancer? 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

One of possible issues to gather stats about for the next balance update.
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

This is so good. I hope players can notice how decent sound tracks of this game are.

5 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

Grenadier drone cancer? 

Be patient. This is news about new music, not something about balance.
Of course, i really hope dev fix balance ASAP too, but can we just focus and enjoy music this time?

Edited by VisceraCleaner

I like the accoustic/steel guitar with the drum machine.  It sounds western, and futuristic at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Cool song and all, but i hope you know that some of us spend more than 3 minutes in the garage so the garage theme might get repetitive rather quickly. Maybe you could thing of some more-ambience like theme with ~20-30 minutes duration with starting from various points so that it doesn't start the same way when you enter the garage. I know that Crossout is an action game, so an action theme is approprate, but i think some sort of slower theme "in-between" as filler would work too. Something like this:

Spoiler

I can already sense you guys typing - bRuH, jUsT uSe yoUtUbe iN thE bAcKgrOunD !1

I already do, but i just think that some longer and more randomized theme would be a nice touch ~~~

• Upvote 1

Woodyrojo (Posted 3 hours ago)

One of possible issues to gather stats about for the next balance update

Really? 

What do you guys think? 

This auto aim and bot sheit is a killer in pvp games... Just fkn give the game a open world pre fixed story with pve elements, it's just freakin ridiculous. 

Your game was so freakin cool, now we have whiners here for everything, wheels buff aka hover nuuuuurf, too much AI auto aim sheit. 

You guys are on thin ice to fck this game up. 

For Vladimir P.s sake. 

1 drone per build, used like tow! 

People in this century want to fight against players, not jerks with auto aim shizzle. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dumpbump said:

Really? 

Calm yo fecal tits. This is a music update, so let's enjoy the good things that comes our way for now.

At least they answered your concerns. Be patient young grasspooper.

Edited by lucashc90

Gotta love that kick drum sound! Sort of reminds me of the 90s rock stuff like early Rage Against the Machine when folks made the kick bigger than life.

5 hours ago, GentlemanRevvnar said:

Cool song and all, but i hope you know that some of us spend more than 3 minutes in the garage so the garage theme might get repetitive rather quickly. Maybe you could thing of some more-ambience like theme with ~20-30 minutes duration with starting from various points so that it doesn't start the same way when you enter the garage. I know that Crossout is an action game, so an action theme is approprate, but i think some sort of slower theme "in-between" as filler would work too.

I agree with this although i understand it's also a question of resources.

If the audio budget was infinite the garage would have similar type of floating soundtrack as the adventure mode.

In my opinion Nier:Automata has one of the greatest soundtrack in this type of field: the way soundtrack goes from ambient hum into full-blown songs.

6 hours ago, Dumpbump said:

Really? 

What do you guys think? 

This auto aim and bot sheit is a killer in pvp games... Just fkn give the game a open world pre fixed story with pve elements, it's just freakin ridiculous. 

Your game was so freakin cool, now we have whiners here for everything, wheels buff aka hover nuuuuurf, too much AI auto aim sheit. 

You guys are on thin ice to fck this game up. 

For Vladimir P.s sake. 

1 drone per build, used like tow! 

People in this century want to fight against players, not jerks with auto aim shizzle. 

a couple of things wrong with this post:

1) changing or altering a word so that the forum bot isnt able to detect inappropriate language is still a violation of the forum rules. Please refrain from this type of comment in the future.

2) Your opinion a game situation is valuable, however the unconstructive manner you use for the discussion is not. Please refrain from inciting a flame war with emotional responses. If you have hard data that would help the devs in their balancing efforst i have no doubt it would be appreciated. If not, perhaps silence is golden.

3) While your opinion on autoaim is understood, this is not an issue saved only for drone players. Bots in matches, and players having this option, also have this same feature set. So i am confused on the constructive feedback you are offering or even the point that you feel needs to be addressed.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, bot_22546 said:

a couple of things wrong with this post:

1) changing or altering a word so that the forum bot isnt able to detect inappropriate language is still a violation of the forum rules. Please refrain from this type of comment in the future.

2) Your opinion a game situation is valuable, however the unconstructive manner you use for the discussion is not. Please refrain from inciting a flame war with emotional responses. If you have hard data that would help the devs in their balancing efforst i have no doubt it would be appreciated. If not, perhaps silence is golden.

3) While your opinion on autoaim is understood, this is not an issue saved only for drone players. Bots in matches, and players having this option, also have this same feature set. So i am confused on the constructive feedback you are offering or even the point that you feel needs to be addressed.

1) You're the forum "bot" ,there's nothing like forum "bot" there's a moderator and if this post is here that mean it was accepted and its nothing wrong with it, we have enough sheriffs here don't need another one. 

2) We all have valuable opinions about the game but nobody from support care about constructive feedback ,that's why after 2.5yrs some ppl just lost their patience and manners and start speaks the language they understand.

"Hard data"? who's get paid for this game? We or devs? After almost 3yrs they should have enough data just let them do their work, problem is they response ,fixing issues after a few months of beging its ridiculous.

3)This forum its not only for a feedback ,forum is for all ppl which want to share their feelings ,do you get it? We are the ppl who pay the devs their salary and we as a gamers community have expectations , we all have enough bs around.

After 2.5yrs we hear enough bs to form our own opinion about the devs and all xout support, they just get what they work for.

• Upvote 1

I like the new tunes. The artistic vision this game executes is spectacular, IMO. I think the term was "degenerative art," back in the 40's and it rubbed some people the wrong way. These guys here nail the expression in so many different ways. There's an homage to almost every genre of grunge and sci-fi in this game (almost), and all of them are visually expert, I think. The spaghetti-western edge the music in Crossout has is right up my ally. Good sci-fi is often really just a spaghetti-western with aliens...and drones?

CboysAliens.gif

On 2/11/2020 at 11:47 PM, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

1) You're the forum "bot" ,there's nothing like forum "bot" there's a moderator and if this post is here that mean it was accepted and its nothing wrong with it, we have enough sheriffs here don't need another one. 

you are mistaken...

3.5. It is prohibited to write messages not related to the topic of the forum or in an inappropriate forum section. It is forbidden to post comments that are unrelated to the topic of the initial post, or do not have any sense at all (flood). Topic titles MUST NOT be fully capitalized, they must not reflect profanity (even through the forum filter), and they must be a clear indication of the content of the post.
The exception to this rule is the information posted in “Star off-topic.”

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/11/2020 at 4:10 AM, Ka1deron said:

en.jpg

Hello!

In Crossout update 0.11.00, we added a new music track to the game that will accompany you while you are in the garage. For many survivors, the garage is their second home where they communicate with each other, view combat missions and constantly experiment with assembling an armoured car. If you need to experiment, only do it with a good soundtrack!

Enjoy!

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

@Ka1deron I've always loved the music in this game, it is very well done. Even after almost 3 years I never get tired of hearing it. Keep up the good work, more tracks always welcomed. :012j: