VileCrib_3

The Builds Hover Complainer's Use

Basically, everything that is not a hover sucks and people have no right to complain that tracks suck if they dn't play hover?

Topkek logic. You could have included a pic of my CW hover cricket but no.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 6

Playing the game is free.

Building whatever you want is your right.

But winning the match is a privilege.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

Basically, everything that is not a hover sucks and people have no right to complain that tracks suck if they dn't play hover?

Topkek logic. You could have included a pic of my CW hover cricket but no.

Imagine how bad hovers should be to be equaly effective to tracks, in all cases

I mean.. fast usually means better, u can't change that

Edited by ZeusssS
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

How about people that have some actual integrity and can admit that hovers are OP even though they use hovers themselves?

1 hour ago, Steel_Artist said:

I'm not sure about the forums, but in the game itself I noticed that he majority of those who complains about hovers are wedge users.

The few eternal hover users that have been in the game before hovers were introduced were with 99% certainty using wedges back then. A crutch is a crutch.

Edited by _Lemmy44_
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, Hydrargyrum said:

All your pics show you play wedge when you aren't playing hover.

Like ... damn. I have more respect for people actually building and playing varied stuff, even if it's garbage, than someone who can only survive through the most cheese&meta builds.

OOF. Didn't even notice, but it's a collection of cheesy CW builds lol. Flamer dogs, hovertarts and wedge shotgun. Nice.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Hydrargyrum said:

All your pics show you play wedge when you aren't playing hover.

Like ... damn. I have more respect for people actually building and playing varied stuff, even if it's garbage, than someone who can only survive through the most cheese&meta builds.

Im definetly with you on this one man

2 hours ago, Clebardman said:

VileCrib even admiteed in another thread that he only likes and uses "strong" weapons and movement parts... If that doesn't mean "I need a crutch but I'm in denial" I don't knw what to tell you guys.

I couldnt help but notice flying junkyard hover too ehh

4 minutes ago, VileBib3 said:

Keep reading what you want to read, you’re hopeless

You both...understand that you don’t have to like to still run it if it’s the only way it can be competitive right...

I’m shocked I even have to explain this...

I’m not sure about the mental gymnastics you’re making in your minds, but it’s literally, like how all of are crying right now that you have to use hovers to beat hovers, 

Shotgun users without a wedge are going to be at a disadvantage against shotgun users that that do

Hover users that don’t play sideways are at a disadvantage against hover users 

Drop your morality, it’s a game ffs, there are things you’ll dislike in the game, but understand why they only work the way they do.

I detest firebug lance builds with hooks, but that doesn’t mean I want them nerfed

Try and apply the same thinking for once while you all spam the forums with the same “hovers op plz nurf” nonesense

It's funny how you're literally saying "stop crying for hover nerf u Aces" and "hovers are stronger than the rest" in the same post without understanding why it makes us laugh. We're not reading what we want, you're doing some insane mental gymnastics to stay iin denial. You're playing OP stuff. Why do you complain if it gets nerfed? There'll be another part that will be stronger than others for you to stay "competitive" in random PvP against middle schoolers on weekends.

(yeah the last part is just a bait, but the rest is sincere. I'm like "^___-" when I read your posts)

Also, wedges only work on poor drivers. A good non-wedge shotgun will avoid your **** and wreck you with his lighter weight and superior durability.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 5

I find most hover complainers have garbage builds, often wedges that let them cheese the game, and then they complain when they can’t cheese hovers and hovers can actually fight back 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, VileBib3 said:

It’s clear you read only what you want to read, so it’s a waste of both our time reply to each other any more going forward 

Cheers

Thats cleberdman!

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

32 minutes ago, VileBib3 said:

It’s clear you read only what you want to read, so it’s a waste of both our time reply to each other any more going forward 

Cheers

Wow, that's a lot of projection, do you work at a cinema?

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Playing the game is free.

Building whatever you want is your right.

But winning the match is a privilege.

*CoughMatchmakingCough*

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, PlagueBro said:

*CoughMatchmakingCough*

I'd be interested to know if anyone tried to make an alt and sit on spawn honking, as an experiment. Pretty sure you'd still get close to 50% winrate after a hundred games :'D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Careful, promoting activities such as ALT account is against forum rules.

Discussion of the possibilities and methods of causing damage and / or losses to the entire project, as well as the Administration or the players, including cheat programs, “bot” automation programs, ways to modify the client; vulnerabilities in the client and server parts of the game, offering advantages in gameplay. [sic]

7 hours ago, Clebardman said:

VileCrib even admiteed in another thread that he only likes and uses "strong" weapons and movement parts... If that doesn't mean "I need a crutch but I'm in denial" I don't knw what to tell you guys.

LMFAO. Why would you bottleneck and gimp yourself using the weakest parts in the game?

It’s like saying “i want to be effective and skilled, but lemme just use the sh!ttiest items in the game and lemme inflate my PS with all kinds of unnecessary and useless pieces so i can fight the 16-18k PS hovers with an even bigger handicap”. 

People don’t even bother to build efficiently and actually use good weapons and movement parts, you don’t even have to use the best. You just roll out in some defecated build you just assembled in the garage, even thinking in that disturbed mind of yours that it somehow looks so good, of course, because it’s your own creation, that you brought into this world like an unwanted child that’s going to be molested and hate his own life just wishing to die already, it does countless times tho and it’s no wonder.

”I just want everything else to be weak against my precious creation!” - Crossout Playerbase 2020

You don’t even bother switching to some other build that can counter what you’re fighting or at least is doing better, you just keep losing over and over again fighting the same enemies.

@VileCrib_3 Good job man, very nice compilation of autism. Reminds me why i don’t play PvP anymore for almost a year now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 5

2 minutes ago, God___101 said:

here we go

another piece of shìt hoverrat that pretends this game must be hover vs hover everywhere

and not only that, hes also accusing ppl of autism when this sub human being (should probably say sub monmkey) doesn't even know what autism is

Interesting that this acct was just created 2 minutes ago and then immediately posts this comment. Logic would indicate that this is an alt account, which violates forum rules. Further you language is also a clear violation of forum rules. Lastly your comment includes insults and is degrading, also a violation of forum rules. 

• Upvote 1

you do know that the team captures IP from which you connect, and can correlate the various different accts used from that same IP right? Even if you use VPN it wouldnt prevent this from being true. 

So using alt accts doesnt really help you, when you get reported.

Lastly, if you really want to get banned for longer periods, save yourself the trouble and the mods the effort, and just stay away yourself from the forums.

Edited by bot_22546
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, God___101 said:

here we go

another piece of shìt hoverrat that pretends this game must be hover vs hover everywhere

and not only that, hes also accusing ppl of autism when this sub human being (should probably say sub monmkey) doesn't even know what autism is

You don’t need a hover to take out a hover LOL. You just rant and hate but you don’t know anything. You just don’t want to give up on your sh!tty build and actually learn to build and use something that can beat hovers, especially in PvP.

I would understand your hate towards hovers if you would refer to Clan Wars, but i doubt a donkey like you can even be competitive in that mode, or even play it.

Keep up the hate, it’s really entertaining.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, VileBib3 said:

Keep reading what you want to read, you’re hopeless

You both...understand that you don’t have to like a certain build or playstyle and still run it if it’s the only way it can be competitive right...

I’m shocked I even have to explain this...

I’m not sure about the mental gymnastics you’re making in your minds, but it’s literally, like how all of are crying right now that you have to use hovers to beat hovers, 

Shotgun users without a wedge are going to be at a disadvantage against shotgun users that that do

Hover users that don’t play sideways are at a disadvantage against hover users 

Drop your morality, it’s a game ffs, there are things you’ll dislike in the game, but understand why they only work the way they do.

I detest firebug lance builds with hooks, but that doesn’t mean I want them nerfed

Try and apply the same thinking for once while you all spam the forums with the same “hovers op plz nurf” nonesense

You just ANNIHILATED your own argument. If you have to have hovers to beat hovers then by ANY use of logic that means they are OP. Also, you don't have to want melee builds nerfed. Unlike your hover builds, they have sustained a back to back to back series of nerfs. This patch pretty much kills melee/cloak builds thanks to nerfs and the addition of new items that when stacked on top of previous nerfs nullify stealth.

Plus you are pulling builds without context. Maybe those people were goofing off or trying something different at that time. Maybe when they are in CW they run meta builds. YOU don't know, you just pulled some random builds and started using it to try to prove a point you just disproved yourself.

5 hours ago, BlisK said:

You don’t need a hover to take out a hover LOL. You just rant and hate but you don’t know anything. You just don’t want to give up on your sh!tty build and actually learn to build and use something that can beat hovers, especially in PvP.

I would understand your hate towards hovers if you would refer to Clan Wars, but i doubt a donkey like you can even be competitive in that mode, or even play it.

Keep up the hate, it’s really entertaining.

You've already proven that you want any non hover build to die. I believe you made that quite clear in my thread. You also know that hovers are OP but as long as you get to abuse them while their counter is nerfed into the dust, you are fine and dandy about it.

Just quit being hypocritical, if you can...

16 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

You want to the freedom to play how you want? Fine by all means, make the most haphazard dumpster fire of a build that you can dream of

But you sure as sht aren't going to have the freedom to win how you want, that's not how winning works lmfao.

Fix tracks and legs, then you can complain about hovers after

(And I'm not talking physics, you don't need to alter the physics engine to increase the acceleration and turning values of tracks for a start)

+ Fix Meat Grinders :002:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mordbrand said:

You've already proven that you want any non hover build to die. I believe you made that quite clear in my thread. You also know that hovers are OP but as long as you get to abuse them while their counter is nerfed into the dust, you are fine and dandy about it.

Just quit being hypocritical, if you can...

Nope.

I just want your idiot-proof melee to die, nothing else.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, BlisK said:

It’s like saying “i want to be effective and skilled, but lemme just use the sh!ttiest items in the game and lemme inflate my PS with all kinds of unnecessary and useless pieces so i can fight the 16-18k PS hovers with an even bigger handicap”. 

if u have two players, and ones using **** guns / builds and does well, while the other one is using all the most powerful guns and gear in the game, and does well, who do u think has more skill..