VileCrib_3

The Builds Hover Complainer's Use

49 minutes ago, ZKWS said:

if u have two players, and ones using **** guns / builds and does well, while the other one is using all the most powerful guns and gear in the game, and does well, who do u think has more skill..

You’re completely disregarding people who are also amongst the best players in the game and also use the most powerful weapons.

But hey, only Aces use hovers, right? And they are only good because they use hovers. - Crossout playerbase logic 2020

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

Now pair those builds with the fact that they ignore hovers for whatever the xxxx reason and you have the perfect mix XD 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BlisK said:

You’re completely disregarding people who are also amongst the best players in the game and also use the most powerful weapons.

But hey, only Aces use hovers, right? And they are only good because they use hovers. - Crossout playerbase logic 2020

u completely missed my point and then argued against a straw man of your own creation..

oof

52 minutes ago, ZKWS said:

u completely missed my point and then argued against a straw man of your own creation..

oof

Nah bruh, you are the one who missed the point. You said that bad players have hovers as a crutch, that hovers are so OPed that even bad players can be good with them and outplay a skilled player who is using something else. After this statement of yours my mind just completely blew. You can rest assured that bad players are going to be bad even with hovers. Like i said a couple weeks ago, i witnessed clans in bronze playing Typhoon and Scorp hovers and they just couldn’t manage to advance higher on the leaderboard. They switched to melee and they got top 30 in a couple days. Tell me now which one is the real crutch? Now consider also that the best players in this game and the CW leaders all use hovers and you are calling them bad LOL?

Just don’t even try to act smart man, you aren’t. Provide info and feedback instead of pointing fingers and telling others they missed the point when they disagree with your irrational and incorrect beliefs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BlisK said:

Nope.

I just want your idiot-proof melee to die, nothing else.

... hovers are idiot-proof by nature. That's why you see so many of them in races. You can drive as bad as you want, the consequences are negligible compared to what a wheeled player eats when he drives like an idiot.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

Notice none of my builds are on the list, but I finally gave up pretending to enjoy hovers.

F1ED4B2FC308CA05608E42FF5C24FD6E06FC4F4E

So, I went back to occasional spin-outs, instead of annoying oversteer.

nlm, snowflake pilots.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

... hovers are idiot-proof by nature. That's why you see so many of them in races. You can drive as bad as you want, the consequences are negligible compared to what a wheeled player eats when he drives like an idiot.

I agree about race, that’s an issue they should have taken care a long time ago.

All the cool kids are saying everyone who disagrees with them can't build.  "Everyone complaining about the items I use cant play" is soooo 2019.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Firedrizzle said:

"Everyone complaining about the items I use cant play" is soooo 2019.

LOL!  Yeah, I played Hovers, all year, since 2019.  I can handle them, just fine, it's just annoying.

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

It's not as if everybody told you to drop the train plow and use Colossus as frontal armor :p:

5 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

It's not as if everybody told you to drop the train plow and use Colossus as frontal armor :p:

I did use Colossus as frontal Armor.  The train plow just made it look meaner, and also held my Hatchets.

Not as if I told literally everyone that it was a Flying Wedge.  Colossus is terrible for making a Wedge.

Edited by psiberzerker

I swear this forum is the video game version of Yellowbullet.

Yellowbullet is full of slow arse nitrous guys beaching and moaning about get their arses dragged by turbo cars every weekend. Occasionally a blower guy makes an appearance in a thread and stirs the shlt about the same time as everyone starts to get along. Pure gold!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, VileBib3 said:

You took one sentence out of the whole quote and ran with it, like lmfao that wasn’t even my point, that was the example others were using for their points, you know, since currently there exists a counter atm???? Firebug Spark lance builds with hooks, helloooooo???

You have that “Ben Shapiro ANNIHILATES librul with FACTS and LOGIC” way of commentating

Firebug is dying out since the nerf to blight. Spark lance is dying out because of the hidden nerfs to spark and the new radar which pretty much destroys cloaking. So your argument that a counter exists to hovers is SPURIOUS. Almost every single patch in the last 4-5 months has contained some sort of nerf to hover 'counters', even though hovers didn't need the help. Hovers only effective counter right now are other hovers with similar weapons. But like Blisk, you will ignore that so you can continue to run the only movement part in the game without significant negatives.

I always thought the name of the game was Crossout, not Hovercross.

I feel like the mamoth spider and the tsunami bigfoot could kill hovers.  They're build kinda derpy for my taste but still.  Maybe the gun placements would cost them the fight. 

15 minutes ago, Mordbrand said:

Firebug is dying out since the nerf to blight. Spark lance is dying out because of the hidden nerfs to spark and the new radar which pretty much destroys cloaking. So your argument that a counter exists to hovers is SPURIOUS. Almost every single patch in the last 4-5 months has contained some sort of nerf to hover 'counters', even though hovers didn't need the help. Hovers only effective counter right now are other hovers with similar weapons. But like Blisk, you will ignore that so you can continue to run the only movement part in the game without significant negatives.

I always thought the name of the game was Crossout, not Hovercross.

Pulsar is a good counter for hovers.  Maybe even the best. Unfortunitely people find it performs best paired with hovers.  Lol... *shruggs*

Well maybe Helios is best against sideways hovers in good hands.  That cabin dmg is skrilla.  Then again they can spin and Helios sux at part dmg on hovers. 

Edited by tenshiijin

56 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

I feel like the mamoth spider and the tsunami bigfoot could kill hovers.  They're build kinda derpy for my taste but still.  Maybe the gun placements would cost them the fight. 

The problem is the hover can keep a long distance to the spider mammoth or come close enough to the bigfoot tsunami to render these builds much more difficult to use against them.

Once you're far enough from the mammoth spider you can simply sit out in the open and dodge the shells. Once you're close enough to the wheeled Tsunami you can just outmaneuver it: you can point your guns at it all the time but it can't necessarily point its guns at you all the time.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

I think its time to revive this post

For all of you oh you're just using a meta build u want any non hover build to die people, ill just lay this down:
There is a clear difference between not building according to the meta but still knowing how to build and making good builds, or just straight up making hopeless builds thatlly die to any proper build whether it be on hovers, wheels, tracks, legs, etc. And I find that the people who use offmeta builds but can still build perfectly fine tend to not have any problem with hovers.

Edited by Bobbill12345
Typo
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

There is a clear difference between not building according to the meta but still knowing how to build, and I find that the people who use offmeta builds but can still build perfectly fine tend to not have any problem with hovers.

Yup.  The Meta, or copypasting Meta builds is easier, but you're missing out on a lot of fun in the garage!  

Also, the main advantage to playing something they've never seen before is they haven't come up with a Counter for it, yet...

On 2/12/2020 at 2:41 PM, psiberzerker said:

Notice none of my builds are on the list, but I finally gave up pretending to enjoy hovers.

F1ED4B2FC308CA05608E42FF5C24FD6E06FC4F4E

nlm, snowflake pilots.

That may be the first wedge grinder i have seen. Lol

1 hour ago, Claysdad said:

That may be the first wedge grinder i have seen. Lol

It doesn't really work as a Wedge.  You have to get more tilt forward for that to work, but it did do pretty good ramming damage.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:04 PM, VileBib3 said:

Keep reading what you want to read, you’re hopeless

You both...understand that you don’t have to like a certain build or playstyle and still run it if it’s the only way it can be competitive right...

I’m shocked I even have to explain this...

I’m not sure about the mental gymnastics you’re making in your minds, but it’s literally, like how all of are crying right now that you have to use hovers to beat hovers, 

Shotgun users without a wedge are going to be at a disadvantage against shotgun users that that do

Hover users that don’t play sideways are at a disadvantage against hover users 

Drop your morality, it’s a game ffs, there are things you’ll dislike in the game, but understand why they only work the way they do.

I detest firebug lance builds with hooks, but that doesn’t mean I want them nerfed

Try and apply the same thinking for once while you all spam the forums with the same “hovers op plz nurf”

EDIT:removed post

Edited by afghanaryan
Felt like it
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Guys look at me I use my dumpster fire build with gasgen as armor but its not an issue with me hovers are just op

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Xbox_M_420 said:

Denial much?

No using a gasgen as armor with movement parts randomly slapped on and guns stuck on the side of the build with 0 protection is fine

Its just hovers are broken op with every advantage

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Yeah everyone does that

Not even going to mention your awesome build that hasn't changed in 3 years that can interchangeably use mammoths and vectors :lol:

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

It's just sad how ignorant you are. You literally say that he is using vectors and mammoths although you have never seen his build. Well i've never seen those as his main weapons, but ok.The fact that he is using the same build is actually good isn't it? He did something good what is still working, after all these nerfs and buffs. Oh why do i even care, you will call me a skill-less meele build guy anyway. 

• Upvote 1