VileCrib_3

The Builds Hover Complainer's Use

On 6/20/2020 at 6:26 PM, Bobbill12345 said:

Guys look at me I use my dumpster fire build with gasgen as armor but its not an issue with me hovers are just op

You are literally talking about builds which you've never seen XDDD

Just now, Sirocc1 said:

You are literally talking about builds which you've never seen.

That appears to be the entire thread.  Let's make up the typical build that "Hover complainers" use.  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Sirocc1 said:

You are literally talking about builds which you've never seen XDDD

Read the first few pages of this topic before you type please...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Sirocc1 said:

It's just sad how ignorant you are. You literally say that he is using vectors and mammoths although you have never seen his build. Well i've never seen those as his main weapons, but ok.The fact that he is using the same build is actually good isn't it? He did something good what is still working, after all these nerfs and buffs. Oh why do i even care, you will call me a skill-less meele build guy anyway. 

Except hes posted his builds all over this forum...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I bet the person using the build i posted above cries about hovers a lot

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Most of the builds posted here could get owned by any proper build.... but hovers op ya know

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Everyones saying that wedge builds complain abt hovers, as someone who mainly uses wedges and hovers, I'm certain  i can say this isnt true, dog builds such as shotguns and flamers, with even a mk1 chameleon absolutely annihilate hovers, sideways or normal. I can say this wholeheartedly  because I myself have killed hovers this way when using my fafnir wedge, and I have also been killed this way while using my hover storms.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

dog builds such as shotguns and flamers, with even a mk1 chameleon absolutely annihilate hovers, sideways or normal.

Yep, but then the dogbrains die to the hover once out of 50 matches and cry that hovers are op

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Yep, but then the dogbrains die to the hover once out of 50 matches and cry that hovers are op

If that's true then they are stupid for saying that, dog builds kill hovers so fast, ofc sometimes they will lose.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/22/2020 at 10:42 PM, Bobbill12345 said:

Except hes posted his builds all over this forum...

However, that doesn't mean that he posts ALL of his builds on this forum.  I can only speak for myself, but I personally only post the "Art builds" on this forum, because I'm proud of the way they look, or the Experimental ones, because I'm trying something new, and I want more experienced players' constructive criticism.

That doesn't mean that I don't play ugly spaced armor builds that work, and don't get the guns shot off right away, because they're hidden.  It reflects the fact that they look ugly, and TBPH aren't all that Original.  Anyone can download blueprints off the exhibition, if they have the parts.  

I just don't do that, and take screen-shots, because that's not MY build.  I can't take credit for it, that would be plagiarism, and TBPH, I don't have permission from whoever designed it in the first place, to share them on the Forums.

However, the assumption is that because somebody shared a build on the forums:

6F95156136CA5DCFF0D85D9A7E30C928C6173487

That's all they play, and they don't know what they're talking about, because all you're looking for is "Proof" that we don't know what we're talking about.  Despite the fact that ^That is clearly unarmed, not for Clan Wars, and doesn't even use all 12 Energy, let alone the Apollo it would need to be a viable build.

All you have to do is point out that it's not a viable build, to "Prove" that we don't know what we're talking about.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, berkayxj8 said:

This post made by a meta user to gaslight normies.

Right, to make the Meta the Norm.  That's the subconscious goal, even if they're not aware of it.  The kneejerk response is "That build doesn't look like my build, so it sucks, because my build is the best!"

However, the side-effect is that Meta players discourage Normal players to experiment, because they already decided what's OPtimum.  Anything else is trash, and you're a trash player, for mot using their build.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, berkayxj8 said:

This post was made by a competent player trying to educate the nerf brigade that routinely flood the forums demanding that the game accommodate their poorly designed builds and current skill level. 

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/19/2020 at 10:05 AM, berkayxj8 said:

Ah so because he uses a meta build it automatically means that he cant say that other peoples builds are trash?

• Sad 4

20200721-120223.jpg

Edited by *Jomar_SL
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

This game should have tutorial or better in-game tip at least.

There are so many players putting weapons on structure parts like ROBOCRAFT.

Edited by VisceraCleaner

On 7/21/2020 at 3:17 AM, VisceraCleaner said:

This game should have tutorial or better in-game tip at least.

There are so many players putting weapons on structure parts like ROBOCRAFT.

Lack of proper tutorial and player help is the biggest obstacle for new players imo, especially in clanwars

• Thanks 1

there is only one problem with hovers, the acceleration is too much, they r impossible to kill from distance because hitting them is a matter of random chance no skill even when using auto cannons or reapers, and when they get close they can circle around you and change direction faster than most weapons can rotate. if they can only add some latency to make a fight with hovers a matter of mind games and predictions. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mshaq said:

there is only one problem with hovers, the acceleration is too much, they r impossible to kill from distance because hitting them is a matter of random chance no skill even when using auto cannons or reapers.

I hit 3 of them last night, with incinerators, in Clan Wars.  It's not impossible, hit or miss, nor a matter of random chance.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, mshaq said:

the acceleration is too much

Lol 2 meatgrinders only take .3-4 seconds longer to reach top speed than a 4 hover build does...their acceleration is nowhere near "unhittable" good except maybe at low ps with colossus

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Lol 2 meatgrinders only take .3-4 seconds longer to reach top speed than a 4 hover build does.

"Only" 3, or 4 TIMES as long.  (Not to mention "Only 3-4 seconds" is long enough for a Firebug to destroy you, or for those cannons to reload.  Or it's actually .3-4 seconds, instead of three, or four seconds.)  Also, that top speed is slower.  But sure, let's just pretend that Meat Grinders are as viable as Hovers.  

That's why everybody's using Meat Grinders instead of Hovers now, right?  

Oh yeah, if you had logged on, in the last 2 weeks, you might know that that hasn't happened yet.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1