Woodyrojo

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.5

xo-01105-1.jpg

Happy February 14, survivors! This day is special even for the harsh inhabitants of the Wasteland. Take part in special challenges and get unique decor and themed hubcaps!

Event_2_en.png

Challenges and thematic rewards for February 14

February 13-19:

• Win 1 battle while in a group (raids and missions). Reward: “Purple fireworks” for 7 days.
  • Win 5 battles while in a group (raids and missions). Reward: unique decor “Bombastic bouquet”.
  • Win 10 battles while in a group (raids and missions). Reward: Unique hubcap “Cupid”.

Attention! The number of successful battles in one challenge is not taken into account in the progress of the next challenge. That is, if you completed the first challenge and won a battle in a group, then to complete the second challenge you need to earn five more victories in the group.

Crossout — “No to War”

Unique armoured car “Peace machine”:

• Weapon: epic crossbow “Phoenix”, course rocket “AT Wasp”, 2 pcs. ;
  • Unique decor “Mobile harvest” (2 pcs.);
  • Unique paint can “Wasteland in bloom”;
  • Character portrait “Blithe Bonnie”;
  • 1500 in-game coins.

Additionally, the player gets:

• Epic cabin “Echo”;
  • “Twin wheels” (6 pcs.);
  • Legendary decor “Furnace” (2 pcs.);
  • A set of unique stickers;
  • Maximum number of parts increased to 57.

One day, fate itself put a weapon in Bonnie's weak hands, but now she has taken it. Having spent many years on aimless wanderings in the Wasteland in search of a lover, she realized that it was time to stop and choose the path of good. Instead of broken hearts and shells, gracious deeds and flowers now remain behind her.

Bonnie realized that you should not waste your life searching for a soulmate. After all, each of us is complete from the very beginning.

Attention! The pack “No to War” will be available for purchase until March 7!

Parts_en_780_200.png

Radar “Verifier”

• Improved radar appearance.
  • Improved sound effects of the radar.

Bug-fixes_en_780_200.png

• Fixed an issue where the order of upgrade description and the perk could change for different parts.
  • The projectile hit effects of the “Assembler” electric gun have been improved.
  • Fixed an issue with the incorrect upgrade to the maximum projectile flight time.
  • The issue with the broken upgrade “Number of launches +25%” for the “Barrier IX” turret has been fixed.
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect tasks in the trials “Uncategorized weapons: Professional” and “Wheel drones: Professional”.
  • Improved a number of texts and descriptions.

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

• Sad 1

So no access to the previous valentine's car.

A reskinned War and 1500 coins for 30 bucks.

No hover nerfs (still)

Finally, instead of removing verifier until it can be tested further for it's impact on end game, you make it look better and sound better.

If your goal is to start driving away older players, you are definitely taking huge steps towards success.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! As you can see, yhe following update is not as big as a previous one, and it contains a new optional pack along with a number of important bug - fixes. We well keep implementing the necessary changes to the in-game balance in the future, of course.

Damn, was really hoping for the last event costmatic packs to come back (sticker pack, deco / horn pack).

I really wanted to get my hands in that awesome horn (Give me a hug!).

You guys sure know how to get ppl heartbroken in a event all about love :P?

But srsly tho, please re-add those item, i know 3 ppl that insta gonna buy it!

Ka1deron (Posted )

TexX, thank you! We will take this suggestion into consideration.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Why devs even make events that look totally out of place in game itself?

Could be spending that man/hour on something else like, i dont know... improving the game? or at least agressive marketing campaign in your case, Gaijin.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Vincefeld, hello! The work on improving the game never stops. If some part of the team works on the event, it doesn't mean that its delaying the work on balance improvements and new content:)
  • Upvote 2

Dear Devs, what you are thinking about of a new game mode with "Mini Leviathans" in missions?

We get more and more Packs, Battle Pass etc. but not a new and fresh game mode to celebrate the game.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Todesklinge, we are considering the idea of returning the clan battles with the leviathans, but at the moment it's too early to talk about specific dates.
  • Upvote 4

For such a lazy pack, you should double the amount of those unique structure parts that players can unlock as "punishment" :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

@Woodyrojo

I'm extremely disappointed that the mass reduction upgrade for cabins is still not working

I reported that bug almost one week ago

3 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Radar “Verifier”

• Improved radar appearance.
  • Improved sound effects of the radar.

Make the effect not look so cheap, half arsed, the blue dome that goes out of it looks like some half done visual bug.

• Haha 1

well this is a totally different pack... new but limited.
This should mean that all parts after buying should be added in storage.
But I fear, if I do buy this pack it will not add those fenders.....

Please reply!
Will I have double the unique not-trade-able "German WW2" like parts.
( those out of War-machine package already in storage and now the same out of this TOTALLY different package )  

4 unique sloped rear fenders would really help me designing other cars....
2 Hoods , Grills and bottoms....

Well this would make me buy that package.

See it like this, this is a new pack,... so buying it should grant you all the parts in it.

Well???
I don't want to risk spending 30,- only for a half-full cub.

Thanks for,..

Ka1deron (Posted )

ZWC, hello! In case you are referring to the structual parts, then these ones won't be added to your storage. That is because it's not possible to obtain more structual parts (over the number of those included in factions' progression)
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

@Ka1deron (Posted 59 minutes ago)

Todesklinge, we are considering the idea of returning the clan battles with the leviathans, but at the moment it's too early to talk about specific dates.

I really hope you reintroduce leviathan wars. Either as an annual/seasonal event or permanent. I was lucky enough to participate the last time, and it was the most fun I ever had :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Dear Devs, what you are thinking about of a new game mode with "Mini Leviathans" in missions?

We get more and more Packs, Battle Pass etc. but not a new and fresh game mode to celebrate the game.

... and they should explode when destroyed :D

But seriously: +1, new game modes. I actually dont care what. But its time to get something new.

It not fun to play the same 3 min matches over and over again, even if you have the most epic awesome super power weapon :/

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

While the update post doesn't say it but you can also do these valentine missions in raids too.

Ka1deron (Posted )

PurdooSix, you are right - the following challenges can be completed in PvP - missions or\and in raids.

Was getting ready to buy the Valentines pack, but no you went and slapped a new paint on a Horsemen pack and put 30$ on it and called it Valentines Special.

Do me a favor, after the pack sale ends look at how many bought the old pack and how many bought the rehash pack, and then feel ashamed at your own failure

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

@Ka1deron

Thanks for the reply,
Well I was referring to those unique structural parts,... these are not in factions progression. 
So because of the fact they ain't part of the progression , why not add those in storage.
This is a new pack, although it is a copy, it is brought as "new".....

Basically you selling a new pack but giving only spare parts....
I understand how normal structural parts and pack's works.... but in this case it is super silly to not double the parts number....

Anyway, I can only see one reason why players would buy this package.... 
Coins plus selling all parts (cabin, modules and weapons) for better value as in only buying coins....
And you should count the 50% discounted value of those coins-packs .
(for wise people wait for those discounts) and in expansive games like this, gamers tend to be wise.

I will not buy this Valentine Gift !
There is totally no gift in it, no Valentine spirit ......

But thanks for replying 

• Upvote 2

@Ka1deron

Thanks for the reply,

sorry for double post.

and very sorry to see the "confuse" people are still here as well.

Edited by ZWC
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Would like to see the Valentine's Day pack from last year for sale as well - sell it so people can buy it!

Edited by Killion454
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Killion454 said:

Would like to see the Valentine's Day pack from last year for sale as well - sell it so people can buy it!

What did they have in it?  (I was playing War Thunder, Airmech, ESO...)

2 hours ago, MasakoTeam_YT said:

Are new relics being worked on?

Let me save the mod some time.

"Of course the team is always working on new content, just keep your eyes open for things to come!"

Reality is they released a new 'faction' without a corresponding relic nor does there appear to be any rumors of relics on the horizon. All the while uranium prices are tanking and relic prices are falling faster than the temperature in the Midwest. 

I was misunderstanding.
Control time doesn't increase with tow upgrade

picture was taken at the moment when controllable time was out

and, cheetah(Bonus to speed) + cabin (100km/h) didn't work

I coudn't exceed 120km/h

Spoiler

Vb0oYms.jpg

Pn96vKz.jpg

brXvKpV.jpg

092q0Pj.jpg

Spoiler

6Ps7pHg.jpg

RKPMkmR.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Killion454 said:

10 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

What did they have in it?  (I was playing War Thunder, Airmech, ESO...)

Jockey Cabin, Stallion Wheels, Quick and The Dead + the other decor parts mentioned above.

WHEN SPECIAL EVENTS END, THE PACKS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE ALL YEAR LONG. IF IT'S NOT FOR SALE WHO CAN BUY IT!

Packs | CrossoutDB

DLC | SteamKiwi

Edited by Killion454