UnassumingNoob

Anyone hit the jackpot with their old fusions?

I’m pumped right now. The only weapons I had fused were Phoenixes and I think I won the lottery I had them fused for reload speed already and now I have

Reduced Mass, improved flight time, reload speed.

This is EXACTLY the combo I would have picked out so I’m pretty hyped.

Anyone else get what they were wanting?

i wish lol

had a hammerfall with recoil on it

now its got -mass -cooling + rotation speed 

from useless to useless

lmao my luck sucks 

Edited by ZKWS
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, UnassumingNoob said:

I’m pumped right now. The only weapons I had fused were Phoenixes and I think I won the lottery I had them fused for reload speed already and now I have

Reduced Mass, improved flight time, reload speed.

This is EXACTLY the combo I would have picked out so I’m pretty hyped.

Anyone else get what they were wanting?

I got 10% blast radius on my pulsars which I fused for reinforced, might be pretty nasty on a harpy

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

I got 10% blast radius on my pulsars which I fused for reinforced, might be pretty nasty on a harpy

That’s pretty awesome. I play Pulsar harpy for low level CW and I love it. One day I’ll fuse legendaries. I bought a bunch of Phoenixes cheap as the recipe changed for pulsars.

I was happy with my blight, got mass reduction, extra mass and something else, that with master jack should make for something nice.

I have too many fusions to list since everything minus my apollo is fused, and even that may be changing soon (I have a problem lol). I have 2 pulsars that have reloading and 1 is also fused for velocity, and my heavy cabs are fused for weight, explosion radius on my echo and my bastion is fused for reduced explosion time, and if i remember correctly they both have durability. Half of my legs are fused for durability and weight reduction. I'm away from my console and forget what else I have now, but I think I have made out ok. 

18 minutes ago, UnassumingNoob said:

That’s pretty awesome. I play Pulsar harpy for low level CW and I love it. One day I’ll fuse legendaries. I bought a bunch of Phoenixes cheap as the recipe changed for pulsars.

Ya I fused 3 for reloading before the update I didnt even check to see which additional perc I got but those guns on harpy do impressive damage 

18 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Ya I fused 3 for reloading before the update I didnt even check to see which additional perc I got but those guns on harpy do impressive damage 

Yes they do. They got a damage buff (like many of the epics) this patch too. I just hate having to choose between colossus for agility and cloak.

33 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

i forget half the things I've fused, gonna be a surprise

Post any good ones. I made the pieces for 9 epic rads as all the parts for them were blue last patch So will be nearly half price for me to make them now. And guaranteed efficiency. Good times.

• Upvote 1

It would be interesting to know how random really were things...

I mean for 2 people with sets of crickets and same previous fused perks ---> the 2 people get the same post-fusion perks after the update?  ....

25 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I didn't get a single new perk for my wheels, I had 2 sets of Chained and 1 set of studded, the odds lol.. 

Lol probably pretty bad. I had 4 bigfoot st for reinforced and got the -15% power drain and it seems to be noticable on my mandrake build.

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Oh boi

3a790ab7-0ca9-4c19-bffb-2c7165e849e1_Thumbnail.PNG

Nice one.

12 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Lol probably pretty bad. I had 4 bigfoot st for reinforced and got the -15% power drain and it seems to be noticable on my mandrake build.

Speed means a lot to me I’m thinking I’m be going for a lot of speed reduction and power

56 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Same, unsure if I wanna get mass reduced apollo

Apollo it's a fat cow ...

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Same, unsure if I wanna get mass reduced apollo

I’m no where close to fusing legendariea yet. Working on ammo boxes at the mo. Do y’all think two cartridge is enough for any build? I’m making reapers atthe moment.

I don't think I got any perfect combos on my fused items.  All my cabins are the same, tonnage, resistant to all damage, detonation radius.  I got a bad roll.  Two of my piercers were perfect with max/optimal range, cooling, and mass.  Though I don't use weapons of that tier anymore for whatever reason.  I am making an exception for the summator.  That gun... Is so fun. 

3 minutes ago, UnassumingNoob said:

I’m no where close to fusing legendariea yet. Working on ammo boxes at the mo. Do y’all think two cartridge is enough for any build? I’m making reapers atthe moment.

Yes

5 minutes ago, UnassumingNoob said:

I used to run two ammo packs for years on reapers.  You have to play more carefully if u only have two.  Three is best, and even then u will run out of ammo from time to time. 

I think reaper is the only weapon that really needs three ammo packs.  If I have a harpy I only run one for the weapons I pair with that cab for instance.  If it's not on a harpy or its not reapers, two ammo boxes is a sweet spot. 

Edited by tenshiijin

I got lucky with my hovers ended with 4 drurabilty/power drain and 5 durability/tonnage icarus7.

Had 6 reinforced goblins and now I have 6 reinforced with extra overheat, max range and optimal range. Too bad I don't use them anymore.

I'm quite happy with my cabin fusions. All my cabins were previously Hauler. On top of the increased mass limit now my Torero, Quantum and Steppe Spider have -10% damage reduction and my Humpie and Bastion have -17% weight reduction. Pretty much exactly how I wanted them.

My previously Dangerous Vectors all now have 15% increased range on top of the 5% damage boost. Perfect for raids.

My leg fusion changes were so-so: I used to have 6 legs with 10% extra durability and 2 legs with 5% extra tonnage; now all 8 legs have 10% extra durability and 5% extra tonnage. I'll take it. Would've been nice if some of the legs had reduction in power drain. My single Meat Grinder which was fusioned for durability also got reduced power drain which is awesome; I only use it on leg builds.

I wasn't so lucky... most of my wheels get lousy perks...

My remedys and judges get perfect tho... 

And my legs all get potency reduction and with steppy unfused they start walking and change direction quite faster... maybe with fused steppy I'll run like the wind... :005j:

But now I have a big PROBLEM...

I want to fuse every single item in this game! , but there is no enough WAREHOUSE space to do it... :100_100_10:

i had a spinning, sniper and thermostable Cyclone. 

Now I have 2 thermo, and an explosion. of course also with spin and sniper still left, but my shiz fuses went to, pretty much not too bad. 

I only fused 4 wasps for reload, they all got projectile speed and durability.

• Like 1

projectile speed is OP....your wasps should fly way further now. congrats!

• Thanks 1