Sign in to follow this  
Firedrizzle

Nail clipper (2 Summator buggy)

Recommended Posts

 

This build is not tanky, but nor are the guns:dntknw:  So I think it is a good balance. 

I have 2 studded sts because I can wrap the outer fenders tightly and it gives me a tilt for the rear Summator . The large wheels are non steering. The low power drain alows this too move quite quick for a Summator seal clubber. Also I dont care this is a seal clubber, I'm not using bigfoots and adding armour just so i can drive around with lots of cabin hp but no guns. Buff chords.

 

 

 

screenshot-200710-175312(33 4 74).jpg

screenshot-200710-175449(-69 7 284).jpg

screenshot-200710-175630(-82 6 272).jpg

Edited by Firedrizzle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too bad. For a common cabin build it is quick due to low power drain, something I should mention in OP. 2nd pic is turning at a higher speed.

Edit: Screenshots deleted.

Edited by Firedrizzle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite Common Cabin is Duster for the Energy.  It's worth the cost to buy one, and tends to fit right in the same builds replacing Sprinter.  You can use that energy for an Engine if you like.  (I just can't have too much Energy, since it's the most limiting factor.)

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

My favorite Common Cabin is Duster for the Energy.  It's worth the cost to buy one, and tends to fit right in the same builds replacing Sprinter.  You can use that energy for an Engine if you like.  (I just can't have too much Energy, since it's the most limiting factor.)

Yeah I could put a Collosus in if I get Duster, If Summator benefits from the reload bonus it would be good. I wont benefit form the mass limit unless I put non steering bigfoots, which i dont have. When the build had non steering large wheels it only turned well if i used handbrake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Firedrizzle said:

Yeah I could put a Collosus in if I get Duster, If Summator benefits from the reload bonus it would be good. I wont benefit form the mass limit unless I put non steering bigfoots, which i dont have. When the build had non steering large wheels it only turned well if i used handbrake.

I don't think it does, count as a Reload Shotgun.  Sorry, but there's lots of options for that energy.  You might even consider Chameleon MK I.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a Duster, and honestly think Sprinter is superior most of the time. I think the build show would be massively over the mass limit of Duster without Colossus, and a Colossus Duster has pitiful power compared to a Sprinter with no engine.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated build and bumped because large wheels are now usable if non steering. Had to delete old pictures anyway because limited upload. Maybe i will just use imgur or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2020 at 7:30 PM, Clebardman said:

I have a Duster, and honestly think Sprinter is superior most of the time. I think the build show would be massively over the mass limit of Duster without Colossus, and a Colossus Duster has pitiful power compared to a Sprinter with no engine.

Right, that's why i suggested Duster+Engine.

5099EC797AC7989574315A21AF254113EB360D8D

"Ring Shank."  No longer on Exhibition, because I sold my Nailguns.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.