Market blocked after getting a refund

Hi everyone, i hope you all are having a good day.

So.. let's talk about my problem..

What happened is that i bought the 875 coins deal and needed a refund because i realized i didn't have more money on my account, wich i need for something else, so.. I sent a ticket to the support service and they did refund it, everything fine until i log in and try to sell 3 wheels that i didn't manage to sell yesterday, and it shows this: 

I did read that few people manage to have this problem solved so i'm kinda worried 

Does someone know if there is any workaround/fix for this?

f3927ebfcb0e8c931dc84bf2af1c99ae.png

Just now, lNVlNClBLE said:

Just text to support, i has the same, they help me in 2 mins :)

it's been like 4 hours since i sent a msg to the support about this and i feel like it won't be solved until tomorrow

• Confused 1
14 hours ago, ShinKeru said:

it's been like 4 hours since i sent a msg to the support about this and i feel like it won't be solved until tomorrow

Keep kalm and don't renew/update your support's ticket.

When you update ticket it moved to end of queue

• Haha 2

They say that they fixed it but it is still blocked for me, told me to relog into the game but i just powered up my pc Pepehands

• Confused 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i just dont get the idea of refounding. i lost a lot of bad purchase on market but i don't pretend any refund for my mistakes... what if everybody did that ?

Sorry for you and evreyone else, but they must stop this, or add a period market ban for any refund like a month or so.