About the interaction between players and maps, in this case the dynamic environment. In this regard, I propose that the central statue be destructible on the Old Town map.

This map is very small and quite profitable for low powerscore cars, but for higher powerscore cars the situation changes, becomes a narrow map. The angel statue is just one of the elements that can be implemented destruction, perhaps on other maps, other objects this can be harnessed in the best way, because I believe that implementing destruction in the scenario could weigh the servers a little more, so who knows how to apply on some map elements?

Angel.png.3e7e901477dc25375ea8a2408a0b75angel.gif.c1bdaf12389f869387ae8e51d39007

If the statue makes a destructible element, it is better not to be easy to destroy with any weaponry or with a single shot, it has to be tough. Preferably high caliber weapons like cannons, autocannons, heavy machine guns, retchers...

If you liked it, enjoy and share, thank you!

@Beta_Angel @Woodyrojo @Cpt_Nero @Ka1deron @psiberzerker

Edited by Alcoutinho15
Powercore to powerscore
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

I agee. There should be more interactions between players and map environments.

I like so much, crossout have a great potential to implement this. 

Destructible map objects yesss. Also needs barrels on the map that explode. Every shooter game has barrels that explode. But leave the statue alone please. It has a nice trick that allows attaching yourself to the head with a skinner and clipping through its body, so you sit inside it on the pedestal and cap while watching those helpless lancers drive around you in circles and spam you with insults!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nah man, that statue is the only thing making that map semi-viable for clan wars. If u remove it u may as well remove the map altogether.

IF we go that route, then let's make the wrecked cars destructible. They are a hazard to any wheeled build.
During a fight with a hover, I got myself stuck perfectly between 2 groups of cars with 0 posibility of escape.

Also, the trees on that map, you can just get entangled in them, if u pilot a large build with spaced armor.

I feel like that type of "environment" should be swept asside by a massive 20 tons vehicle, but they are just invisible perils that make life really hard, for no real reason.
Seeing as a car will go from 100 km/h to 0 km/h in 0.1 seconds if it touches one of those obstacles, even with a pixel of the build, I really feel like making them destructible would solve the problem.
Or, just remove them altogether.
Or implement realistic collision physics.

Edited by eeN__Juu__RaaKss

1 minute ago, eeN__Juu__RaaKss said:

If u remove it u may as well remove the map altogether.

Works for me.  I hate that map anyway.  Nothing to do with Bravo, let alone the statues.  There's just too many places to hide, and wait out the clock...

Edited by psiberzerker

I like the idea of being able to shoot down the trees, wrecked cars and trucks and other small objects.

It would be great, but I think that the statue must be very, very resistant to weapons as it is always destroyed and that the destruction changes the coverage of the statue depending on where it is shot, I find it interesting, the more you break it, the more resistant it becomes It comes back and acquires a shape depending on the part that was destroyed, the next way to change the coverage would be more difficult to destroy, until leaving it messed up. It would have an interesting peculiarity, in this case the statue that changes shape, I like the idea of making such an uncomfortable map interesting.

El 22/4/2020 a las 13:41, eeN__Juu__RaaKss dijo:

No, hombre, esa estatua es lo único que hace que ese mapa sea semi-viable para las guerras de clanes. Si lo eliminas, también puedes eliminar el mapa por completo.

Si tomamos esa ruta, entonces hagamos que los autos destruidos sean destructibles. Son un peligro para cualquier construcción con ruedas.
Durante una pelea con un vuelo estacionario, me quedé atrapado perfectamente entre 2 grupos de autos con 0 posibilidades de escape.

Además, los árboles en ese mapa, puedes enredarte en ellos, si pilotas una gran construcción con una armadura espaciada.

Siento que ese tipo de "ambiente" podría ser arrastrado por un enorme vehículo de 20 toneladas, pero son solo peligros invisibles que hacen la vida realmente difícil, sin ninguna razón real.
Al ver que un automóvil pasará de 100 km / ha 0 km / h en 0.1 segundos si toca uno de esos obstáculos, incluso con un píxel de la construcción, realmente siento que hacerlos destructibles resolver el problema.
O simplemente elimínelos por completo.
O implementar física de colisión realista.

No se trata de eliminar lo que no nos gusta, sino de hacer que el mapa sea más interesante, como en Naukograd.

On the other hand ... the statue does not cover the entire map, it is only a piece of the base, the most dangerous are the melee cars, because one side of the map has the advantage, the statue is very high but not wide. .I would apply this to the statue on the "bridge" map where you have to be static shooting the opponent, but here if there is movement.Screenshot_2020-06-17-00-12-46.thumb.png

See?

Edited by Petr0_Sanchez