Sign in to follow this  
*Zhetesh

Annihilator is bad? 

Since only Xbox seems to already have access to this drone, that question can be answered? 

I read in other places that due to the aiming mechanism that drone is a lame legendary...

But...

I can think in many builds using that drone as intended (a support weapon)

Like:

Dogs

MG user against canons

Shotguns wedge

Etc

Maybe is true that as a drone sandwich or drone boat it's kind of weak, but developers already told us, drones are suppose to work as support weapons, not main weapons :dntknw:

So how that drone really work on the field? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Santonik said:

What i have seen those 4xannihilator vehicles. They usually lost.

Anything about an use as support weapons? 

22 hours ago, Santonik said:

What i have seen those 4xannihilator vehicles. They usually lost.

what about a 16 drone doom platoon with small plows all over their builds?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HAILCAESAR01481 said:

what about a 16 drone doom platoon with small plows all over their builds?

That is maybe your wet dream.  :004:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont have a seen 4 annihilator vehicles a same side yet.  only 2 annihilator vehicle.  

Before update those losing constantly.   After update annihilator efficience  is something what i dont know. 

Still  i can saying this buffed annihilator can work.  :dntknw:

Does Annihilator help the buff for Harvesters? Was thinking maybe a harvester build with 1 Annihilator & 1 Spark? Idk if those work the same though.

I know Spark would activate the Harvester buff & slow down the target. And I know Annihilator at the same time would decrease the targets power.... I must test this.

Edited by MontyCasper

36 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

if it lowers power then i'd assume so, that should count as a negative effect.. I don't know if there are any on exhibition to test the combo

I will look today. Otherwise I will have to wait till my Battle Pass is done to check it out & test it. I doubt even with that combo though that it would Make Harvesters Great Again... #MHGA #BuffHarvesters

I did buy the pass. It's the reason I am back and playing. I didn;t want to miss out. FOMO is real with games now. Even triple A titles like Destiny are doing FOMO season tactics now.

Battle Pass Elite was $34.99 on Xbox One (American)

At least with it I get all the new parts and weapons fuzed. Legs come fuzed, same with the drone. Which is why I am excited to use it considering I can't get ride of it or sell it since it's fuzed lmao

Edited by MontyCasper

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

At least if you only want 1 that isn't that bad.. you could even buy the pass stuff, I don't actually know how much that costs

Srry forgot to quote^^^ Reply above

2 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Ouch £35 ish, I thought £15 and I might of bought it, damn.. 

By the way getting fused weapons is kind of a downside, good luck getting a set, that would really annoy me, are there any with reloading fusions or anything? If not then I guess that's OK, but it's just to incentivise fusing full sets otherwise they'd be not for sale items, right?.. 

It's actually a good thing to get stuff fuzed from the pass so I don't have to worry about spending coin or crafting later to fuze it all. You can flip through the pass in-game to see what elite members get. I got 4 fuzed wheel legs coming my way, fuzed Annihilator, fuzed radar, fuzed cabin I think. It's def worth the money since you would be spending more in-game overall to fuze everything you already get from the pass fuzed.

If you only want 1 drone then it's kinda perfect I guess 

Had the same thought lmao

I did notice your build change in the garage but I was inturrupted by a laughing fit.. 

ShySmugGrouper-size_restricted.gif

I can't tell what build that is lmao Must have been an in-progress or something I put as filler. What does it have on it? Gif doesn't show very good quality for me to tell lmao

37 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Well it didn't shoot me, looked like 4 Bigfoots and some wierd roof lol

Yeh I think you caught it during one of my filler builds. I will sometimes just start working on random crap for cosmetic builds. And do it in between matches or downtime. You must of got the very start of one of my cosmetic builds lmao

Sign in to follow this