Sign in to follow this  
BearDown77

Purchased 250cc with +80 Bonus Received Nothing

I just purchased the 250+80cc pack and haven't received anything. I called and verified with the bank that charge was approved. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a lag ever with them showing up? 

Any advice 

When this has happened to me in the past, I can usually restart the game and it comes down when I sign in again.

I have had it take up to a half-hour before. Anything longer than that and I would open a ticket with support.

Does this game offer any support???

I bought 2 packs today and nothing in my garage, it shows installed ...  Insomnia and Death packs

I reset xbox, unistalled/reinstalled

I posted in forum but they have no support ticket area.

Im totally amazed after searching for an hour where the support for the game could be hidden.

Any help plz, thanks!

username =   SevereHare86738

Edited by vilcatim

Sign in to your account here:

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/

Then I believe you select "Submit a request"

Fill out the form/fields and submit it.

I have been lucky enough not to have to contact them, but this is as far as I have found in getting there.

If someone else who has had to go through this could chime in, that would be great.

Well, I hope you guys get it resolved.

I know I would be really upset if it happened to me.

4 hours ago, BearDown77 said:

Can I delete this thread now that the issue was resolved? 

No. Lets leave it so in 6 months someone will post to it for an unrelated issue 

12 hours ago, BearDown77 said:

I just purchased the 250+80cc pack and haven't received anything. I called and verified with the bank that charge was approved. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a lag ever with them showing up? 

Any advice 

Its happened to me before on a purchase. Never a pack though, only coins purchase.  I had to MSG them about it and it took about five days to go through. 

Sign in to follow this