delete please...

xxxx** this sh**...

please delete this threat

Edited by BojanPL
mercy ;]
  • Sad 1

*yea what ever meme*

*thats why i was actually to old for clans from birth -meme*

*perhaps this would be funnier if those were real pitcures, but im a lazy bas***d and we got a stupid upload limit -meme*

pfff .. you kids are such snowflakes, you need a new hobby, scrubbing like some nasty kniving scrub is just pointless and waste of time, one must be VERY bored with their life if they can bother WASTING their time on scrubbing behind someone's arse 24/7 and taking screenshots whenever someone says something and then wasting more time posting it out in public.

Everyone gets angry from time to time, why are you kids ONLY seeing negative in people? When your parents get angry, you take screenshots and videos too and post them out in public? it's like most people whine at me for being "toxic" whenever I call dumb person dumb. SO WHAT? get over it and stop being such a scrubbing snowflake. I swear only bored virgin kids scrub like this ... they just have NOTHING better to do than just waste their entire life on scrubbing at someone for getting mad.

How would you feel like, when someone follows your every step with microscope and every time you say a bad word or get frustrated, they will post it out in public for everyone to see. just grow up kids .. stop being such snowflakes.

@ everyone who thinks that saying couple bad words is toxic, salty ..etc, here's a great idea for you, stop watching all movies, tv shows and cartoons where any bad words are being used (like south park, I know most kids love south park), because all of those shows are "toxic", right? Also do not play any story-based games that use harsh language (such as Resident Evil series). If you can't stand harsh language, then get off the internet and go buy yourself Teletubbies DVDs and watch those.

If people would manage their stupidity, rest would not have to manage their anger

• Sad 1

I don't know if he really is toxic, but his messages seemed like a very toxic rub-it-in-your-face goodbye. This is why I stick with my original 4 clan mates even if it means having to crawl from 12k coin builds to relic builds in a clan that wasn't earning uranium the first few months. There isn't any of this toxic backbiting when ppl suffer and build something together.