Sasherz

Redeem CK,Decor,Stickers,Paint With Uranium

lately we seen uranium overflow, relic weapons keep droping, weapoins from 11K to 16K coins now.

relics were in 70K or over at one point, and more and more uranium keeps flooding the market, driving the prices down.

One way to have temp solution for this is to...

let players use the uranium only to redeem...

CK's, decor, stickers and paint in different variations..
these are old items, like CK's that you cant get any more, same for stickers and paint

A exsample of how much uranium needed for each lvl

white = 100
blue = 200
special = 300
epic = 400
legendarie = 500
relic = 700

All of these items should be:

untradable, none salvage, and doesnt take up space items.

Players should be able to select what they want and not be random from a "uranium shop" kinda like Crasy Earl from Borderlands 2
Or atleast the game should chek if player allready gotten spesific item or not.

You only need 1 paintcan/hubcap,

But dont need 50 of one sticker, so up to maximum stickeers alowed

For decor, up to 10 of decor (yeha for those artbuilds)

Yeah I know, it might not be the best solution, but its a solution

Edited by Sasherz
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Hummm...

Due to in consoles uranium hasn't drop NO EVEN a tiny bit...

My opinion to this idea is a NO

100 Ura in PS4 is like 4500 coins, so a ck of 700 ura would be... 31500 coins... and that is just ridiculous....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Consoles could have difrent prices or not at all this feature.

but on PC its getting realy bad, relics have droped over 12K in price over last 2-3 months, and still dropping cause of people overflowing the market with uranium.

some roumurs saying relics on PC the rellics will be as low as 5000-6000 coins at some point. (relics was at 80000 coins if not more a year ago)

my sugestion is to have some way to use up all this extra uranium on the market and not make relics be all fked up in price.

allso give people the opertunity to get something that old ck/paint/stickers/decor

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I started with the game when relics cost 80k+ and 10 uranium were around 800c........

Im okay with it....a easier marketvalue makes things mutch more attractive for new players

And lately i see many new fresh players so something seems to be right.

Think its kinda sad that consoles dont profit from that as well. :/

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 3/9/2020 at 12:55 PM, Sasherz said:

Consoles could have difrent prices or not at all this feature.

but on PC its getting realy bad, relics have droped over 12K in price over last 2-3 months, and still dropping cause of people overflowing the market with uranium.

some roumurs saying relics on PC the rellics will be as low as 5000-6000 coins at some point. (relics was at 80000 coins if not more a year ago)

my sugestion is to have some way to use up all this extra uranium on the market and not make relics be all fked up in price.

allso give people the opertunity to get something that old ck/paint/stickers/decor

I remember the time when prices were ok , i lost so much coints , first time i got too uranium with 11k coints and now his value is 1800 coints and i had lot of customization that were deleted from my garage destroying my garage , example 15 customization for little boy and now i have only 1  ,14 missing same with other parts . I quit 400 days and now i discover the game got lot of my coints away . If this is ok for developers then i don't know what to say . The only good thing now is i have old customization that other people ask me from where i got them so they can buy them too :) 

• Confused 1

Uranium and relics dropping in price is not a problem. Case dismissed.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

For PC Players this should be a cool way to get CKs. You can already buy CKs from console with special coins that PC players dont. Its really unfair that console gets the good stuff compare to the PC player base has more

• Confused 2

On 3/23/2020 at 3:17 PM, RYANCQQPER said:

I remember the time when prices were ok , i lost so much coints , first time i got too uranium with 11k coints and now his value is 1800 coints and i had lot of customization that were deleted from my garage destroying my garage , example 15 customization for little boy and now i have only 1  ,14 missing same with other parts . I quit 400 days and now i discover the game got lot of my coints away . If this is ok for developers then i don't know what to say . The only good thing now is i have old customization that other people ask me from where i got them so they can buy them too :) 

You have crates in your storage as compensation for every ck mor than 1.......dirrefent rarity boxes for different rarity of skins.

the-more-you-5c2d74.jpg.8a05fafc71ceddac

• Confused 1