1. Make chameleons to much much heavier.  Raise kg something 500~1000kg 

Why this is my wish list.   Becauce chameleon is Still game best and broken 1 energy.   It need cost something bad thing to use. 

2. Chameleons. Make it  much more less usefull.  Cooldown need to be at least 30~60 seconds.  

Why? Because every body knowing how huge benefit it is.  

3. Cheetah motor not support chameleons. Why?

because, It is too good synergia to chameleons.  That make drone carriers very dominating (about) 9k ps games

4. Passive melee. Raise every passive weapon part weigth.   1,5~2 times heavier what is it now.

Why? Because , Wedge builds is too dominating.  Wedge builds must be a bad side too.  

Passive parts doing damage (ram) and those are resistances too.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why chameleons and passive damage parts is here.  

Because those is broken .  every good builds using chameleon/passive damage parts in today.  

It is good to raising those builds what is not using  chameleon/passive damage parts.

Those players who like using chameleons/passive damage parts need to be a sacrifacing 

(mass to healt) to own vehicle to get own benefits.   This give a game fress start.   

This making those wedge and chameleon players more vulnerable to damage.   (less healt)

This give more option to use more different vehicles than before.  

Most benefit those builds what dont use chameleon/passive damage parts. 

This whis list (suggestios) making those chameleon/passive damage parts users 

to thinking how much they have to ready to sacrifacing own healt pool to get benefit 

chameleons/passive damage parts. We already knowing how good is stealh and wedge.  

This whis list give more better and healtier (balance) to every body.  

This whis list/suggestions give harder to use stealt/passive parts, but not destroy those.  

It need to be use much smarter than before.  

Meat grinder/shiv no need to touch. It is already good and bad side.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1. Verifier.

7 minutes ago, Santonik said:

Because every body knowing how huge benefit it is.

What an argument.

7 minutes ago, Santonik said:

Cheetah motor not support chameleons. Why?

Because its a module. And it supports modules.

4. Dont even know what to say. :014j:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

1. Verifier.

Chameleon is better than verifier.  

Verifier is useless if opponent isnt stealt.  chameleon is always good even enemy is verifier.  (test it already)

6 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

What an argument.

indeed.   

7 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

Because its a module. And it supports modules.

Because that ultra strong synergia.   (about) 5 seconds and you get back that stealth.  

fast and tiny builds.  Those usually dominance game.   Stealth whit huge firepower.  

I have to say those builds is usually very easy to use too. 

Usually hover/fast car whit wedge.

If you can wedge somebody it is free kill? usually,rigth?

11 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

4. Dont even know what to say. :014j:

No need to shame yourself. :004j:

Yeah so NGL after reading the first few points didn't even bother to read the rest just scanned through it and it seems like the whole post is about the chameleon

Looks like someone needs to get himself an oculus or verifier. After the update push (especially fire) died that due to the verifier destroying the chameleon

Ps. Just read your response to @_cottton_ man ur delusional. Ask most of the top 10 and they'll tell u that the verifier is op and it basically killed rush in top 10

32 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Buy a verifier lmao

I have it a few days already. 

1 hour ago, Santonik said:

1. Make chameleons to much much heavier.  Raise kg something 500~1000kg 

Why this is my wish list.   Becauce chameleon is Still game best and broken 1 energy.   It need cost something bad thing to use. 

2. Chameleons. Make it  much more less usefull.  Cooldown need to be at least 30~60 seconds.  

Why? Because every body knowing how huge benefit it is. 

I think the shape and size of the chameleon is what they are currently using for "balance" for invis. They are sometimes very awkward and hard to build around.

I could agree a weight increase would be okay but TWO nerfs to chameleons is a little much don't you think?

Maybe pick one and I would agree but two is not needed.

24 minutes ago, MontyCasper said:

I could agree a weight increase

But IF they would increase the weight i promise you they increase the HP too.

So no win to expect on weight.

Its fine as it is. OP just needs to use the verifier and activate it.:D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, MontyCasper said:

I think the shape and size of the chameleon is what they are currently using for "balance" for invis. They are sometimes very awkward and hard to build around.

I could agree a weight increase would be okay but TWO nerfs to chameleons is a little much don't you think?

Maybe pick one and I would agree but two is not needed.

Shape and size you said. Chameleons is quite easy hide. Btw you can put extra armor around those chameleons.   

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Santonik said:

Shape and size you said. Chameleons is quite easy hide. Btw you can put extra armor around those chameleons.   

You could say the same for literally every other module in the game. As long  as there are connection points you can hide ANYTHING with extra armor. Js.

16 minutes ago, Santonik said:

You're just so fixated of how the chameleon if op in your mind.

Look at the facts for a bit after the update when the verifier was introduced so many rush teams came out crying about it and they should the verifier is op there's no way for rush teams to get close to their enemy now. (They see a circle on the minimal start backing up and activate the verifier which deactivates the enemies chameleon. And in a good coordinated team that uncloaked guy will take multiple shots and will ether die or get striped)

You say if we use the verifier then there's no point cause ppl won't use chameleon which is stupid. I'd say about 60% of high ps build use both so they both have their place in the game 

About the cheetah. That's the whole point of it you want that fast reload you need to sacrifice another energy point. For some build that takes their DPS way down but they take that dip in DPS for a chance to get closer to someone or a chance to dodge an enemy shot more often cause they have their chameleon more often. 

Edit: another thing. The chameleon has gotten 2 major nerfs in the last few months it's actually under powered now 

Edited by SkyReaper2k

1 minute ago, Bonkers247 said:

Has this topic got anything to do with Fuze drones needing manual detonation now? (Bug/Intended????)

Read the original post ffs. It's about chameleon so I'd recommend stopping there and not taking it off topic

5 hours ago, SkyReaper2k said:

Read the original post ffs. It's about chameleon so I'd recommend stopping there and not taking it off topic

Edited by Bonkers247
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, erkwounder said:

And also heavier passive melee like knifes and such thing which allowing wedging...

I think they're trying to limit certain Structural Parts (Which aren't craftable, nor Tradeable) so there's an upward limit to how much you can put on a Wedge.  Even without such things as Tusk, or Lances, I was able to get over 1,000 damage in a good "Skip" with my wedge hovers, and since they don't use Energy, that was with ANY weapon I mounted on top.

Oh wait (Edit) I forgot, I actually got those absurdly high numbers with a Goblin hover, and an inverted wedge.  So, I could skip up their frontal armor, and scrape them with the goblins, after using them to shoot their guns off.  If I remember right, the damage with my old Prometheus/Aurora loadout was more like 400-600, which is still a lot for basically free.  (On top of the Heating/DPS/ armor stripping from the guns.)

However, Goblins are basically craftable Hatchets, with damage passthrough (You can also use them for armor spacers) and shotguns.  So, if you want them more powerful, you can shoot them right before impact.  They also stack on Hatchets/Bladewings if you know how to mount them.  Of course, they also work with Shotgun Wedge build strategies if you stagger them right.

Edited by psiberzerker

12 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

I think they're trying to limit certain Structural Parts (Which aren't craftable, nor Tradeable) so there's an upward limit to how much you can put on a Wedge.  Even without such things as Tusk, or Lances, I was able to get over 1,000 damage in a good "Skip" with my wedge hovers, and since they don't use Energy, that was with ANY weapon I mounted on top.

Oh wait (Edit) I forgot, I actually got those absurdly high numbers with a Goblin hover, and an inverted wedge.  So, I could skip up their frontal armor, and scrape them with the goblins, after using them to shoot their guns off.  If I remember right, the damage with my old Prometheus/Aurora loadout was more like 400-600, which is still a lot for basically free.  (On top of the Heating/DPS/ armor stripping from the guns.)

However, Goblins are basically craftable Hatchets, with damage passthrough (You can also use them for armor spacers) and shotguns.  So, if you want them more powerful, you can shoot them right before impact.  They also stack on Hatchets/Bladewings if you know how to mount them.  Of course, they also work with Shotgun Wedge build strategies if you stagger them right.

Ramming damage is not issue here. Issue is wedging and those parts which allowing to doing wedge/stealth builds.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, erkwounder said:

Ramming damage is not issue here. Issue is wedging and those parts which allowing to doing wedge/stealth builds.

If it's not one thing, it's 2.  I quoted someone saying we should have some heavier Hatchets.  So, that Was the issue we're talking about.  Wedging is a separate issue.

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Armour your verifier 

Haven't grabbed one yet from my pass but can't you just undermount it? Or even hide it behind the cab attached the cab so it's the LAST thing to go? 

14 hours ago, MontyCasper said:

Haven't grabbed one yet from my pass but can't you just undermount it? Or even hide it behind the cab attached the cab so it's the LAST thing to go? 

I haven't tried rotating it in build more tbh but I assume you can't because it also works as a flying drone so it needs a way to release from the base and fly up

Edited by SkyReaper2k