iWarlikeSneaker

Gaijen is going to lose alot of new xbox players FAST!

Im sure most of you guys are aware of the purchasing problem through the Microsoft store. Nothing purchased (packs & battle pass) is being received in game since last week. You would think with the new additions recently added in game would catch the attention of old players and new alike. The battle pass is an awesome idea and seems worth the money for all the unlocks. 

But come one after a week of constant bug reports due to purchases not being received and I am sure a hell load of support tickets, you guys would get this s**t sorted out. not sure if it completely has to due with the Microsoft store but what new player is going to EVER want to return to a game where they purchase something and did not get their items!? 

new advertising, new in-game content, even changed the logo of the game. Im sure your really hoping this stuff brings you new players and therefore more profits to keep the game going but you can inevitably say goodbye to 90% of the new players your getting to try this game for the first time thats for sure!!  

The longer this goes by the more you lose.... 

People just want what they Pay for smh 

3 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

If its a Microsoft issue then it's nothing to do with Gaijin remember that.. I saw in a post that they weren't getting any order confirmations, if its an error from Microsoft then what can they do

Put a notice on the page or hire a moderator to respond to chat posts about the issue. So many posts about where is my product in the chat.

• Like 1

Honestly, I started messing around with the game last week, and without knowing what would happen, decided to support it a little and spend a bit of cash on it. That was Thursday and Im still no closer to anything I spent money on. The last update I got from my support ticket was that it was on Microsofts end and "We cant speed this process up anyhow" and that "Your items will finally arrive, but we cannot give you an ETA". At this point, I am much too frustrated and turned off by the situation to want to keep messing about with it. It may not be on the Dev's side, but the complete lack of communication except robo responses to make support tickets, even if you have one open already, and being kept in the dark about what is going on beyond "Its Microsoft's fault, not ours" leaves a sour taste in the mouth of someone who is just starting out, at least in my case.

• Upvote 1

I too made a purchase 5 days ago now. Opened the ticket with Gaijen, who said Live was delayed. Told to wait it out. Spoke to Microsoft who claims everything went through fine. Uninstalled and reinstalled. All boxes checked. Still waiting. 

5 hours ago, A_V_G_P said:

Put a notice on the page or hire a moderator to respond to chat posts about the issue. So many posts about where is my product in the chat.

You want a Devs to order and Xbox and pay someone to sit there all day watching the general so they could copy and paste the same message every time lol 

Hello everyone!

Just to inform you: we're aware of the issues with purchases on Xbox and do everything possible to fix them.

Do not worry: all purchased packs will arrive to your accounts, but it may take some time.

• Upvote 1

An update: everything should be working fine now. Please, log into the game and check, whether your purchases have arrived :) 

15 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Do Gaijin have a Twitter support? could be of use for them to 

FFS pls dont start that crap!

I do NOT wanna go social media crap to get info and|or support!