Hi Hi Hi. Why does my 10,000PS car keep getting faced with 12,000-13,000+PS enemies?

Hi hi hi, this isnt fun at all and I stand no chance against these massivley armored behemoths with relic weapons in my car with only epic weapons.

• Upvote 4

Because crossout has a big lack of players

Maybe u will personally be ok with waiting more for a fair match, but they need to make the game more active somehow

So they went for fast battles. It's not fun, yes

Just one thing, i hope u don't use two epics on top of a huge brick with 10 wheels ('cause i saw that preety often above 10k) xD

8K+ has always been FFA level.  There never been a 10K alone range MM.  To be fair 10K builds and 13K builds are not that much different in PvP battles. Maybe you should aim for higher PS?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

To be fair 10K builds and 13K builds are not that much different in PvP battles.

There is a GIGANTIC difference between 10,000PS builds and 13,000PS builds. What crack are you smoking.

• Upvote 8

On high PS games? 3K not matter that much....that is why they are on FFA range.  Why do you think I am on crack?? Because you do?!

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

It's happening a lot since the last update. 

Being on an entirely <10k PS team faced off with an entirely >11k PS team is getting tiresome.  They're effectively carrying an extra team mate in PS.

Matchmaker needs a basic sanity check, having put together two teams it should do a rough tot up of PS and reassign between the two sides to get the Team PS roughly matched.

From the look of it, Matchmaker is also matching the PS score of NPC Bots against the PS average of the Team, not the opposing team - something that could be looked into @Woodyrojo ?

3 minutes ago, Pickle29432 said:

It's happening a lot since the last update. 

Being on an entirely <10k PS team faced off with an entirely >11k PS team is getting tiresome.  They're effectively carrying an extra team mate in PS.

Matchmaker needs a basic sanity check, having put together two teams it should do a rough tot up of PS and reassign between the two sides to get the Team PS roughly matched.

From the look of it, Matchmaker is also matching the PS score of NPC Bots against the PS average of the Team, not the opposing team - something that could be looked into @Woodyrojo ?

This make sense.  Maybe they have changed the MM range or more players are on the current event the thin out the number of high PS build players.  A check would do no harm.

I see this complaint in every mmo I play. Yes, you'll get stuck on a weaker, but if you're honest, you equally get stuck on stronger teams, as well. We just don't notice it as much when we're winning. 

If you TRULY think it happens at a specific PS, then the obvious solution is to change the PS of your rig. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Crunk_Prime said:

Hi hi hi, this isnt fun at all and I stand no chance against these massivley armored behemoths with relic weapons in my car with only epic weapons.

Go 9500 or at least below 9600 PS.

Thats the border. 

With 9500 ish PS you may get 10k or sometimes 11, but no 13k PS.

• 3 months later...

@Crunk_Prime I agree its horrible. what is worse is the game is a pay to win. If you have the coin to buy builds and buy in game currency coins at crazy prices. Then you can wreck everyone even being new with all the high end guns. The only reason we can beat these people is skill and learning the maps and how to build our rides better to protect those sensitive areas that can cause an explosion to wipe you out. I have started a new build in the 4900 PS and I have been wrecking and stacking scrap metal in the thousands. I got tired of the higher tier PS in the 10,000's and the laser guided missile's that can fly around corners and basically do a 360 and hit you even though you are around a wall and are hugging it for your dear life to avoid the damage.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
On 2/25/2020 at 2:03 AM, ZeusssS said:

Because crossout has a big lack of players.

Sort of.  There's a high population of players with basically Full accounts.  They've got all the things, a stockpile of coins, and can download all of the high Power Score blueprints off the Exhibition.

So, there's a lot of them to flood the Matchmakers, at certain times.  I find (On PC) that right after the Daily and especially Weekly challenges hit a lot of people queue up, and a lot of them have high end (15K) rides, because they can.  Meanwhile, a lot of struggling players try to skip past the middle power scores with their wallets.  Basically, buying into the high end (Once they have enough structure parts.)  There's also been an effort lately to exclude to low (I'll say lower than 7500) Power Scores, to avoid "Seal Clubbing."

It's just the most difficult transition, so far.  I'm struggling with Epic-to-Legendary because of the price, myself.  I don't really have as much trouble with the high power score players, because on average, they're not as good at playing as their rides, and the good players tend to be in a group.  It's the groups that are nearly unbeatable.

Relics, and hovers don't make a bad player any harder to beat.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • 4 weeks later...

That sucks. Also sucks that you can't link co-driver to scertain blueprint. Always forget to change them, so I'll be playing wioth a wrong co-driver.

Hi hi hi, no1 play our bad game so we have to make this trashed matchmaker, so 16k wallet warriors dont leave us too ... Hi hi hi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...

I wonder  how today for just about 1st time ive been getting matched with quite higher ps builds. Im. Running 3350-3570 and i see plenty of 4500 and tad higher ps builds. It means encountering no-can-aim Goliath tanks made of 2 Caucasus guns, and Huntsman and such. 

No, i aint whining about "seal clubbing" but i just wondered is 1000ps normal ps range to both directions?  So someone might be using like 2500ps and encounter 3500, and so on. Its just that usually i see this kind of matchmaking happening in 12k+.

On 2/25/2020 at 8:09 AM, Crunk_Prime said:

Few weeks before i played a lot of 10k.
~10k is the new ~9k since the PS updates. After the PS changes i had the feeling that everything above 10800 PS leads to mixing with much higher PS.
But somehow this seem to be changed a while ago. Played 10k today and got 13+k.

MM will for sure be dynamically. So i also guess on less players available. 

Edited by _cottton_
On 11/5/2020 at 1:54 AM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

I wonder  how today for just about 1st time ive been getting matched with quite higher ps builds. Im. Running 3350-3570 and i see plenty of 4500 and tad higher ps builds. It means encountering no-can-aim Goliath tanks made of 2 Caucasus guns, and Huntsman and such. 

No, i aint whining about "seal clubbing" but i just wondered is 1000ps normal ps range to both directions?  So someone might be using like 2500ps and encounter 3500, and so on. Its just that usually i see this kind of matchmaking happening in 12k+.

Running 3350-3570

Here's your problem. There are more or less PS categories. OP is complaining about something everybody knows: upper PS has only two categories, 10-12k and 12k+

This isn't set in stone and the matchmaker does what it can. But I can assure you that 3570 PS is going to get you paired with 4.5k much more often than 3499 will. Those 71 PS sending you to the category above better be really useful to your build.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...