Hello, I've been playing crossout ever since its launch on the xbox and have been running the beloved scorpoins for over a year now. I've noticed that there is a ck kit for the scorpion but i cant figure out where or how to get it. Is it still available? Can someone show me the way? ;)

58 minutes ago, ProductIDesign1 said:

Thanks for replying. So where do I find these tournaments? 

In this Forum

Last year the were a "tournament" many task to achieve and a data sheet that update from time to time the score gain..

The idea was pretty good, yet the develop was not... also the diffusion was poor ( you are one proof of that)

I was going to participate, yet I forgot the thing often and lose several points and soon enough I lose interest coz I miss many points opportunities....

That kind of events would be like several thousands better if all the follow up could be made in-game instead of check this forum and see a external datasheet... :dntknw:

It's like the weekly re-build challenge, I don't do it coz most of the time I forgot about that... but I never lose the in-game clash of engineers contest... :dntknw:

Edited by *Zhetesh

Here some referential links the past "marathon" event (as I mentioned, imho this kind of events should be in-game events and not social network only or forum only...)

Here a reference and link to 

https://m.facebook.com/notes/crossoutgame/football-marathon/2429731803964092/?__tn__=H-R

Datasheet

https://datastudio.google.com/u/0/reporting/1EtWd-OjelfdPUpklTAskTGIjn-6Il8uV/page/blvu?fbclid=IwAR2iYxf8YWaVjagLm53oQlIMs6pnGRd3fSU6SH-0R81aokllzUiEa57wn_o

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Honestly no idea, I've only seen 1 person with them and I'm not even sure I remember who it was I'm afraid, hopefully someone here can enlighten.. 

Negative stance AKA Stance or whatever his gamer tag is these days. He is the only player on Xbox that has the scorp CK. I'm pretty sure they are his favorite weapon and he has at least one fused that I know of. I think he is in school and too busy to play right now. They do look awesome and shoot blue rounds. @NegativeStance 

6 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

Here some referential links the past "marathon" event (as I mentioned, imho this kind of events should be in-game events and not social network only or forum only...)

Yes this is horse sh 1t, Russians are a little behind I guess. Facebook use to be something everyone had but now it's a place for boomers to argue politics. I dont wanna have to make one just to keep up with the contests. 

• Haha 2

#WeVonitOnFB

1 hour ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

shoot blue rounds

Really? 

Hummm

And I believed no CK could do that... now I know...

And I want one for change aurora laser :01: 

And spark lightings 

:p:lol:

It is a player run tournament . There os one happening on ps4, i think its the first one. Its a proper pain in the **** to register for since the entire website is all in russian after the home page.  

26 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

It is a player run tournament . There os one happening on ps4, i think its the first one. Its a proper pain in the **** to register for since the entire website is all in russian after the home page.  

Would you mind to share the link plz? 

18 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

Would you mind to share the link plz? 

No? 

O well... :dntknw:

35 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

No? 

O well... :dntknw:

Unfortunately that doesn’t look like it rewards you the skin for scorps

1 minute ago, VileCrib_3 said:

Not now, maybe in the future...

1 hour ago, VileCrib_3 said:

That is the group that does it. Like i said though, it was a pain to try to register for the tournament at all, as the entire website past the homepage is only russian. Maybe one day

On 2/25/2020 at 5:08 PM, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Facebook use to be something everyone had but now it's a place for boomers to argue politics.

And random pictures of dinner. Lost interest years ago.

3 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Haha they might as well have their contests on MySpace 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Random chubby kids with frosted tip hair flexing in the mirror takin selfies and stuff too, dont forget that

• Haha 1