Sign in to follow this  
seriously113

Matchmaking

I'm having really tough time since the update been released, matching in normal matches gone somewhere wrong.

I mean my harpy with 3 locust,chameleon,gasgen, colossus and my Maxwell radar went up in PS by nearly 1k, from being on 8000something power score now near 10k.

Now I encounter on a regular basis opponents with 12-14k PS, which I can't even get close to get a shot before being utterly destroyed,huge builds with 2 cyclones, mandrakes, porcupines.

I been playing somewhere about 5 or 6 months and haven't got any legendary yet and I don't really want to play with just drones,can probably get some 2 legendary with all I traded this time but nothing that I like and that's without Apollo and everything else...

So what should I do?:(

I face 12k+ in a 10k build pretty regularly. The difference in ps usually only amounts to weapon rarity as I'm using fused wasps vs legendary weapons. 

Have a look at my build. I'm usually the strike leader in every match and do quite well.

RNFetchBlobTmp_q1kmnyaeqmddt70u04z2.jpg

RNFetchBlobTmp_8xx1vmdawoarozsy7azvpd.jpg

Same, before the last update a build around 9k ps would get matched with 12-14k builds about 20% of the time, now it's more like 80%.

Yes, after last update many things changed everything became more hard, MM many time work bad and the only solutions i found is to reject the game one or more time and most of time the MM work better,

whatever the PS of MM don't say enought about your enemy, this is the Gaijin key to choose the victory team, there are many other things for say if the players is good or not, try just to think

about AK and not that we can see but that one Gaijin can know and for sure apply to MM, yes you can have good AK just playing Patrol.... or PvP and there is a big difference.

Personally after latest update i have many difficoult to play Crossout on XBO, this is the reason i do start to play on PC more than XBO, maybe it's more hard but at least you don't have to wait for eternity for play game and MM work much better at least you have the illusion to play bilanced game.

Sign in to follow this