Sethioz

Upgraded Omnibox given from Founders is bugged

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Omnibox cabin you get from the founders event is bugged
What you expected to see I expect to have fully working omnibox cabin
Conditions in which error reproduce Make a build with upgraded omnibox cabin (that is given from founders event) and make sure it is just below the weight limit and NOT over tonnage (like if you have 15000 weight limit, make sure build is like 14990).
Try using goliath tracks or hovers, both work.
It works FINE in garage, so you must join a public match to see the effects i'm talking about.
Problem details Problem with the omnibox (that you get from the founders event), is that game thinks it is not upgraded, so builds that are just on the weight limit, act very odd.
For example I made a build with omnibox + goliath tracks + golden eagle engine, it should go 55km/h, but speed-o-meter says i'm going 32km/h (actual speed is still 55).
Then it also feels very sluggish, it has delay in every action and when you visually look at goliath tracks, it looks like they are sliding (moving a lot faster than vehicle speed).
So basically it's like overweight, but it still moves faster visually.

Same thing happens on every other build, I made Omnibox hover that is about 20kg below the weight limit and is NOT over tonnage, yet it has same issue, it's very sluggish and unresponsive. Best way to explain this, is to say that it feels like when you play in a server with 250ms ping, except that it's NOT the ping as other cabins work fine.

This does not happen in garage / test drive, so it's very odd, but 100% sure it is NOT caused by ping or any other issue, as i said .. if i play with any other cabin, it works exactly as it should. It's just the upgraded Omnibox.
furthermore if i lose bit of armor, then it will start working normally.

From my experience (knowing games and how they work ..etc), I'm 100% sure that the issue is that game does not recognize it as upgraded cabin.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, Sethioz said:

Make a build with upgraded omnibox cabin (that is given from founders event) and make sure it is just below the weight limit and NOT over tonnage (like if you have 15000 weight limit, make sure build is like 14990).

Please make car and save and attach his design.

Read this tor more information 

On 3/3/2020 at 1:04 PM, Skula1975 said:

Please make car and save and attach his design.

Read this tor more information 

Here you go, but please guys don't be so lazy, this bug seem to be happening with every cabin that is fused for the mass reduction perk and is built above the normal mass limit.

For example omnibox is about 400kg lighter with the mass reduction perk, so if you use that mass limit, then that's where the bug happens, hope this helps and hope you fix it soon, I really want to play my new omnibox scorp build in clan wars, but currently it's unplayable due the bug, it makes it SO SLUGGISH.

NOTE - you (devs) actually have to go into BATTLE with this build, because it does NOT happen in garage / test drive. It only happens when fighting in actual battle. I have only tested in PvP, Clan Wars and Raids, have not tested in adventure mode, brawls or custom battle.

DE0600A6.design

Edited by Sethioz
added info
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ZX11Ripper said:
Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Upgraded free Omnibox mass and tonnage perks do not apply to missions, just test track. 45-46 kph in test track, 23-24 in missions.
What you expected to see 45 speed max in missions.
Conditions in which error reproduce Build upgraded Omnibox vehicle to just under max weight and run in a mission.
Problem details Also not sure if the vehicle is firing as fast in mission as it does in the test track with the cabin perk for reload engaged.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

332E33F4.designUnavailable BugReport.rarUnavailable

Yeah noticed same thing too, also if you use turreted weapons on tracks and you turn your build and weapons at same time, then weapons "twitch" like the bot weapons do. 

You don't actually go 23-24km/h tho, your actual speed is unaffected, it just shows that on speed-o-meter. I put golden eagle on, so speed should be 55km/h, but it only shows 31-33km/h, same thing. While I measured it against a friend's build and the actual speed was still 55, while speedo shows 31 ... I hope devs will fix this soon, I want to test out my omnibox scorp build in clan wars!

BUMP, hellloooo devs / admins, can we please have a fix for this already? You are eager to take our money fast and you give broken piece of trash in return .. NOT acceptable! How about you compensate for your mistakes? I haven't been able to play my new omnibox scorp hover in clan wars because of this bug! .. it's not a big issue as I have other relics and other clan wars capable builds, but lot of players have only 1 clan wars capable build, so what the heck?!

@baynalasdiqa I KNOW! I'm so fed up with devs / admins pretending like nothing is wrong. .. if it doesn't get them $$$$$ they just ignore the issues for as long as possible. They only work on things that get them $$$$$, this is why bug fixes take forever, they are probably already working on battlepass season 2 .. so no wonder they don't care.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Sethioz said:

hellloooo devs / admins

As I wrote earlier, we know about issue and made tickey in the our bugtracker

On 3/20/2020 at 1:16 PM, Skula1975 said:

As I wrote earlier, we know about issue and made tickey in the our bugtracker

well it's been 3+ months since the problem ... how long will it take you guys to fix a simple bug? It really looks like you don't care about anything other than packs only. Cmon ... THREE MONTHS and still bugged. You could literally do a quick edit in server files and release hot fix, takes you 5 minutes or less. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

well it's been 3+ months since the problem ... how long will it take you guys to fix a simple bug? It really looks like you don't care about anything other than packs only. Cmon ... THREE MONTHS and still bugged. You could literally do a quick edit in server files and release hot fix, takes you 5 minutes or less. 

I have the same issue on the echo cabin and it's VERY ANNOYING. As most have, I havr spent a lot of effort to be able to fuse the cabin and get the perk to he greeted with it not working.....time to fix this. I would also encourage taking a look at all fuse perks on all parts and ensuring that they are indeed applied.

• Like 1

Bump, how much money do we need to pay for the devs too fix this?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

OMFG IT'S STILL FREAKING BUGGED!!!! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO FIX THIS??? Just got the Nova cab and SAME FREAKING ISSUE!!!!

This is absolutely ridiculous how lazy and incompetent devs are on fixing bugs! How about you compensate everyone who are suffering from this bug? Everyone who bought the battle pass 1 and 2 should get compensation for this madness! How about 3x FREE cabins of each battle pass? so that we can re-upgrade the cabin with a different perk, because CLEARLY devs are not interested in fixing this.

I'm going to include this on all of my future videos and make it clear as day that it's NOT worth buying the battle pass as you get BROKEN ITEMS!!! and devs REFUSE to fix it. this is just beyond reason already. I would understand some minor bugs, but this??? you give us BROKEN PAID CONTENT! it can be categorized as SCAM (scam means that you list the product, but then instead you give a lower grade or broken item instead).

• Upvote 4

On 7/3/2020 at 9:59 AM, Sethioz said:

MFG IT'S STILL FREAKING BUGGED!!!! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO FIX THIS??? Just got the Nova cab and SAME FREAKING ISSUE!!!!

Hey Igor can I go fix that 5 month old cabin bug already? 
NO! WORK ON NEXT BATTLEPASS NOW!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, Skula1975 said:

Well... this is a very hard bug

bro ... I'm 99% sure that the bug is caused by different data files being used in client and server. Because in TEST DRIVE the cab / perk works fine, but when going into online mode (adventure mode, pvp, pve ..etc) then the perk is NOT working and I can visually tell that the server is trying to FORCE different values upon the client. 

This same behavior can be seen in lot of online games where people are trying to use teleport or speedhacks, then server constantly puts them back in the original position. This same thing can be seen when using the cabin that uses this broken perk.

Let me explain further, as I always seem to notice detailed things that others don't and from experience, i know what they mean.

1. When using tracks or meatgrinders, you can see that they move at a slower speed. I mean the track animation is SLOWER than it should be, this means that server thinks you are OVER WEIGHT and driving at like 30km/h max, while your client side's data tells that you're going 60km/h+, so as result the animation is lagging behind.

2. Speedometer showing wrong speed. Server forces the speed that it thinks you are moving at, which is like 20-30km/h (as server thinks you are over weight), but client side pushes it over 60km/h and as result the speedo is showing wrong speeds. My friend was driving along side me and his speedo was 60, while mine was 30, even tho we moved at same visual speeds.

3. turreted weapons twitching while driving, turning and turning weapons at same time. you can see weapons glitch / twitch. this is also caused by the fact that server is thinking you can't move that fast and is constantly trying to "fix" it and as result you see weapons twitch like that.

NONE of this happens in test drive.

I bet If i had access to your server data files, i'd be able to figure it out quite fast. By data files, I mean files that hold the data such as how much damage weapon does, how much damage reduction a cabin perk gives, how fast certain movement parts can go ..etc ..etc. 

Once again, I'm not 100% sure, but I have seen similar things in other games and the problem is always that server and client data files are not being synced properly. Probably it isn't a simple value, as you're using multipliers for things like that, such as that if cabin has -17% mass reduction, then it uses like a multiplier of -0.17 (where 1 = 100%). Perhaps the server simply doesn't even have those values?

BOTTOM LINE - if you can't fix the bug, how about you remove this perk for time being and give everyone 3x untradeable cabins of each tier that suffer from the bug, so we can upgrade us a new perk!

Edited by Sethioz
typos
  • Upvote 4

Can confirm this issue. I used to have an tsunami gasgen hover with founder's fused omnibox for tonnage, 9 hovers (10 hovers after -100 tonnage nerf to hovers) and yeah, 100% agreeing to Sethioz, that cabin issue was a real backstabber to my hover, i had to keep it 14500, if i go somewhat 14600-15000, then that issue makes its move, i also confirm the fact that it doesnt work in garage. This is complete bs ngl, lazy and obselete devs cant fix tonnage issue, FOR 5+ MONTHS. About your omnibox cw scorp build Seth, just be like me, lower the weight, rework the build to somewhat counter the xxxx broken tonnage issue.

And respect for that long message above, very big brain.

1roadsoldtsunhover.png

1roadsoldhoverT.png

On 7/13/2020 at 12:29 AM, ROAD_DISTRIBUTOR said:

Can confirm this issue.

Please save and attach design of your car. Read the article for more information

On 7/14/2020 at 1:01 PM, Skula1975 said:

Please save and attach design of your car. Read the article for more information

Skula is your job description "Waste forum users time as much as possible and make sure they won't actually bother reporting bugs"?

You are AWARE of the cabin perk issue, why do you need vehicle design for? It's SAME ISSUE as with all cabins that use the mass reduction perk, please stop yanking our chain and do something useful, like FIX THE BUG! I already attached my vehicle over 3 months ago, stop yanking people's chain and fix the freaking bug already, this is seriously pathetic. We don't need excuses, we need a FIX.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I want repeat the bug. And I ask needed information. 

On 7/18/2020 at 3:07 AM, Sethioz said:

It's SAME ISSUE as with all cabins that use the mass reduction perk,

May be yes, may be it's other issue. I don't know yet.

bump again. glad i didn't buy the battle pass. 

Hopefully the devs know this is actually false advertising, they're offering fused cabins as a reward but really your just getting a stock cabin that you can craft or buy from the market.

False advertising = scamming and scamming = well im sure the devs are smart enough to work that one out.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MrSeven_ said:

bump again. glad i didn't buy the battle pass. 

Hopefully the devs know this is actually false advertising, they're offering fused cabins as a reward but really your just getting a stock cabin that you can craft or buy from the market.

False advertising = scamming and scamming = well im sure the devs are smart enough to work that one out.

I was about to say the same .. before they couldn't bother fixing bugs that were not related to paid content, but now they can't bother fixing even bugs that occure within paid content, therefore it can indeed be considered as scam (scam = if you advertise one thing, but sell other thing. Say one thing, but do another. They promise an upgraded cabin, but you don't even get the stock one, because it's BUGGED and makes it actually worse than normal cab).

Not bothering to fix non-paid content makes somewhat sense, game is free to play and devs can't work for free, they need income, so ofcourse they focus on paid content ... but when paid content is also broken ... well then yeah, no more words needed.

Bump! Exactly... the moment we all paid actual real $$$ for a product, and got a broken product, different product compared to the one advertised, This whole thing has become a different story. So I hope they are aware and will fix it in the next update. 

21 hours ago, Sethioz said:

it can indeed be considered as scam (scam = if you advertise one thing, but sell other thing. Say one thing, but do another. They promise an upgraded cabin, but you don't even get the stock one, because it's BUGGED and makes it actually worse than normal cab).

What I love is how they know the cabins are bugged yet the second battlepass also has -mass fused cabins

time to sue cro$$out devs for scamming

• Upvote 2