Sethioz

Upgraded Omnibox given from Founders is bugged

whoops, ignore this post

Edited by delraith
accidental post

image.png.26bbcb8516f6068803ada215f91776

Nice

ошибка со всеми кабинами, которые были бы более тоннаж предел, но не над массовым пределом, если они не имеют обновления

• Upvote 1

Well, I after this cabin fusion event I now own 4 Epic Cabs and the Nova with the bugged -17% mass upgrade. I hope they fix it soon. It's really quite annoying having to remember how much mass I have to leave free on each of the builds, let alone that I don't actually get any bonus from that upgrade.
I tried refusing one during this event, but got the -17% mass again, so gave up after that...

Edited by Sifu_Bob
  • Upvote 1

HELLLOOOOO??!! DEVELOPERS?

I'm already editing this topic onto all of my upcoming videos where I use the cabin that suffers from this bug. This is absolutely PATHETIC how you can't even fix paid content anymore! Don't bother removing it, cuz i put it into Wayback Machine in case devs just remove it so they don't have to fix the bug (I expect them to remove it once it goes public on my videos and people start complaining about this bug more and more).

• Upvote 1

Maybe we should start a gofundme so the dev's can afford too fix this bug xD

The only words the devs know is vodka and send logs.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, MrSeven_ said:

Maybe we should start a gofundme so the dev's can afford too fix this bug xD

it would fail, because they would just spend it all on vodka...

42 minutes ago, MrSeven_ said:

The only words the devs know is vodka and send logs.

yup, absolutely true. can't agree more. this skula guy's job is to just WASTE forum users time and make it look like they actually care lol. He just responds with random nonsense just to waste your time.

• Haha 2

It is madness that the pre-fused Nova in the Battle Pass has this perk. The bug was well known before the second battle pass was even announced. I thought "Surely they won't give one of the fused cabs the -17% mass upgrade, since they know about the bug by now."
I was extremely surprised to discover I was wrong. I just sat there shaking my head for a minute or so.

On 8/12/2020 at 7:04 PM, Sifu_Bob said:

It is madness that the pre-fused Nova in the Battle Pass has this perk. The bug was well known before the second battle pass was even announced. I thought "Surely they won't give one of the fused cabs the -17% mass upgrade, since they know about the bug by now."
I was extremely surprised to discover I was wrong. I just sat there shaking my head for a minute or so.

Its a straight up scam, we could just sue the devs xD

HELLLOOO @ DEVELOPERS ... IT'S STILL BUGGED. WHEN WILL YOU FIX THIS FREAKING BUG? ALL UPGRADED CABINS WITH MASS REDUCTION PERK ARE STILL BUGGED!!! This is absolute JOKE!

• Upvote 3

Skula you're as dumb as you look, its more like Scamula.