Siberian_Jay3x6

Wheeled visible cab build 2 : Jockey + Harpy

8 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Edit;

And now it struck me, that Founders parts had maybe more better looking body parts giving the beds rear corners smoother corners.

IMG-20200512-190113.jpg

Endeed, many of the recent strutural part that were added are like a blessing to me.

Just compare the front of this car

IMG_20200512_200842.thumb.jpg.54bc510711

To this version of the car

IMG_20200512_200849.thumb.jpg.eb7078d122

Also, i personally don't like the dawn's children's parts, not even their weapons, i think they don't fit very well with the style of the game, but well i can carry on with them.

Edited by AGrievousGuy
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, AGrievousGuy said:

Endeed, many of the recent strutural part that were added are like a blessing to me.

Just compare the front of this car

IMG_20200512_200842.thumb.jpg.54bc510711

To this version of the car

IMG_20200512_200849.thumb.jpg.eb7078d122

Also, i personally don't like the dawn's children's parts, not even their weapons, i think they don't fit very well with the style of the game, but well i can carry on with them.

Yeah,car looks so much better in the bottom pic, and a lot of it is thanks to that new bumper.

I dont have any interest nor like understanding for Dawns Syndrome faction , it pretty much ruins ,together with hover crap, and Founders energy weapons, the whole game , as i Really thought this is down to earth, postapocalyptic game, the kind all the games advertising showed me before i started to play ,only to realise the lasers and all that depressing junk that aint piston engines, bullets, ,flames,arrows,tracks and cannons, :). Dawns parts just dont fit in, to how i feel game should be. But theres a few bits i like, like the tiny tiny triangular air scoops. 

But, nevertheless, i love the game no matter how i just took a first accidental, about 10 days long timeout.

I think i can say its the vehicle building that made me Crossout narc. And quite happy one but always wishing for new parts. On my wishlist theres;

-Classic, beaten, old school, simple toolbox, SMALL one ,like 1x2 or 2x3 bottom size. Red or blue one.

-Hatchet or axe with some detaching straps.

-Towing boom related parts.

-machete , survival knife ( so called spetnaz one..) or cleaver, in leather scabbard. 

-Human skull looking headknocker, or Elvis or hula hula hawajian chick, tiny one. To place as hood ornament that dont effect weapons at all or not much. The ducks we have are like 3 times too big. 

-Cable + chains,lively ones.

-Separate tools,or little laid out combo of ball peen hammer, adjustable wrench, spanner, etc.

-Fuzzy dices, a pair,small.

-Vintage motocross helmet, maybe flat black with spike mohican.

-Dynamite bars in box.

-Chainsaw ,nasty big old one!!!!

-Vintage, Jason style ice hockey mask, that fits in 2x2 weld spot area.

-Cast iron tractor saddle on stubby spring mount.

-Sawed off shotgun, Mauser c96 , mag 44 with loooong barrel and scope.

-parts to build fake windshields and windows. You know, tilted / in-angle windshields.

-Supercharger with 2 carburetors and scoop. Base size 2x3, not bigger. This would look like if your hood / bonnet had half of a supercharger visible with its turning pulley... I already drool.

-Single jerrycan. Old, beaten, steel jerry. 2x3 size ,max.

-Hitch "hook" , a simple 2x1 sized base with bit of tube coming out of it, with a trailer hitch ball on it.

-Snow plow ,light duty, atv/utv/pickuo truck style plow, that you might even lift (or not), with spikes, doing little or no damage. 

-Gas station memorabilia, metal oil cans, tire irons, hot rod stuff..( yeah we have a cab called a Hot Rod which still looks like a custom not a hot rod..)

-Hand grenade ,1x1x1 size.

-Antennas,long ones with lucky charms on the tip.

-Bullwhip

-Fake winch.

-Snowmobile parts, or in the superb world, we'd have a dedicated Polar Bear faction and true winter, deep snow maps for vehicles like Sno Cats, Aerosans and snowmobiles...with all the proper winter warfare decos. 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Yeah,car looks so much better in the bottom pic, and a lot of it is thanks to that new bumper.

I dont have any interest nor like understanding for Dawns Syndrome faction , it pretty much ruins ,together with hover crap, and Founders energy weapons, the whole game , as i Really thought this is down to earth, postapocalyptic game, the kind all the games advertising showed me before i started to play ,only to realise the lasers and all that depressing junk that aint piston engines, bullets, ,flames,arrows,tracks and cannons, :). Dawns parts just dont fit in, to how i feel game should be. But theres a few bits i like, like the tiny tiny triangular air scoops. 

But, nevertheless, i love the game no matter how i just took a first accidental, about 10 days long timeout.

I think i can say its the vehicle building that made me Crossout narc. And quite happy one but always wishing for new parts. On my wishlist theres;

-Classic, beaten, old school, simple toolbox, SMALL one ,like 1x2 or 2x3 bottom size. Red or blue one.

-Hatchet or axe with some detaching straps.

-Towing boom related parts.

-machete , survival knife ( so called spetnaz one..) or cleaver, in leather scabbard. 

-Human skull looking headknocker, or Elvis or hula hula hawajian chick, tiny one. To place as hood ornament that dont effect weapons at all or not much. The ducks we have are like 3 times too big. 

-Cable + chains,lively ones.

-Separate tools,or little laid out combo of ball peen hammer, adjustable wrench, spanner, etc.

-Fuzzy dices, a pair,small.

-Vintage motocross helmet, maybe flat black with spike mohican.

-Dynamite bars in box.

-Chainsaw ,nasty big old one!!!!

-Vintage, Jason style ice hockey mask, that fits in 2x2 weld spot area.

-Cast iron tractor saddle on stubby spring mount.

-Sawed off shotgun, Mauser c96 , mag 44 with loooong barrel and scope.

-parts to build fake windshields and windows. You know, tilted / in-angle windshields.

-Supercharger with 2 carburetors and scoop. Base size 2x3, not bigger. This would look like if your hood / bonnet had half of a supercharger visible with its turning pulley... I already drool.

-Single jerrycan. Old, beaten, steel jerry. 2x3 size ,max.

-Hitch "hook" , a simple 2x1 sized base with bit of tube coming out of it, with a trailer hitch ball on it.

-Snow plow ,light duty, atv/utv/pickuo truck style plow, that you might even lift (or not), with spikes, doing little or no damage. 

-Gas station memorabilia, metal oil cans, tire irons, hot rod stuff..( yeah we have a cab called a Hot Rod which still looks like a custom not a hot rod..)

-Hand grenade ,1x1x1 size.

-Antennas,long ones with lucky charms on the tip.

-Bullwhip

-Fake winch.

-Snowmobile parts, or in the superb world, we'd have a dedicated Polar Bear faction and true winter, deep snow maps for vehicles like Sno Cats, Aerosans and snowmobiles...with all the proper winter warfare decos. 

Lol!, you just readed my mind with the antennas,the classic jerry can, the cables and the tools, i was about to make a topic in the visual pol about those.

And to that list i would add camo nets and perhaps bushes or branches with leaves to use as camo.

Edited by AGrievousGuy
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AGrievousGuy said:

Lol!, you just readed my mind with the antennas,the classic jerry can, the cables and the tools, i was about to make a topic in the visual pol about those.

And to that list i would add camo nets and perhaps bushes or branches with leaves to use as camo.

Well, do such poll, i'll be voting then.

If i do such poll, people will just be like "dafuks wrong with you?".

Camouflage bits like that net would be awesome !

• Thanks 1

Built this some...month ago or so,i might have posted it here somewhere before,but it looked like this before new eve event :

IMG-20200605-124350.png

And with events fenders and tow boom;

IMG-20200605-123659.png

IMG-20200605-123149.jpg

IMG-20200605-123241.jpg

Ps score dropped which is always wellcome for combat with art build. Radiator, ac,mg,cooler,radio,hardcore,i like it even more.

Battle pass paid itself :014:

3 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Built this some...month ago or so,i might have posted it here somewhere before,but it looked like this before new eve event :

IMG-20200605-124350.png

And with events fenders and tow boom;

IMG-20200605-123659.png

IMG-20200605-123149.jpg

IMG-20200605-123241.jpg

Ps score dropped which is always wellcome for combat with art build. Radiator, ac,mg,cooler,radio,hardcore,i like it even more.

Battle pass paid itself :014:

I like how it's a technical improvised fighting vehicle made out of a tow truck.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CamoWraith said:

I like how it's a technical improvised fighting vehicle made out of a tow truck.

I like diy / makeshift contraptions,a lot. Self built african pickup truck machine gun carriers,  soviet ww2 era tractors made as crude tanks and so on. Far more unique, interesting and creative than some mass produced big budget stuff. And diy mods just are  more apocalyptic, to me yes.

Glad you like it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

Really looking forward to your Visible Cab Griffon Thread...

Seriously:lol: ???

Well i havent given up the hope of snagging one, to become my...Volks Rod thingy.

Its just insanely pricey, i sold my other steppe cab too to get some dimes for it, yet i know im totally wrong person to buy the Griffon as its perks dont do anything to me, and its ps is high as a sky scraper.  

6 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Its just insanely pricey, i sold my other steppe cab too to get some dimes for it, yet i know im totally wrong person to buy the Griffon as its perks dont do anything to me, and its ps is high as a sky scraper.  

It's $9.99 for all 3, some neat Decor, and 1,000 coins.  I'm going to wait until I get mine from the Battle Pass, but if you don't make one, I will.  (Might take me a couple weeks...)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

It's $9.99 for all 3, some neat Decor, and 1,000 coins.  I'm going to wait until I get mine from the Battle Pass, but if you don't make one, I will.  (Might take me a couple weeks...)

Yeah i know, i think that at some point im getting mine too, from event pass thingy, but i meant that atleast Now the cabs are so so expensive in the Market. And i aint the most patient. I even bought the tow boom before pass gave it to me but then i sold it with mariginal profit. As for profit, yesterday i made my best profits. I dont deal big amounts of coins at all but to me it was superb to craft..did i do 7 of them rocket launchers and got 250-120 coins profit from each. That was last night...today the prices have dropped.

Though i thought about "what all i could get with 8000 coins, that would actually make more sense, and be better in combat...? Incinerators? What?

Well, we'll see if i get the Griffon, while i watch the movie. If i do, and if,if only the ps4 + usb stick + phone work together, in some few hrs, i'll post some pic:20:

Edit;

Couple weeks you say?

I dont remember what "number" Griffon was,maybe...22?

I think that this event/season boosts up my gaming hours quite a bit, just like Founders did. Far more sense to do the boring raids, and swap weapons etc, what ever the challenges take, to get the reward items, than the normal for-fun grind in pvp. Im quite curious to know how many hours a day / week / weekend people , in example You,  do gaming ?

I can easily do 3-6 hrs a day through the whole week if i want. 

4 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

That is one hell of a Technical!

My first ,few hrs oldMandrake. I just had to sell a lot of parts to get it, as that pre-built vehicle event gave me opportunity to use the weapon and it was luv at 1st sight.

Tried to build it look like if was built by Steppenwolves. But first my idea was to make it as tilted art-ill-ery , as tiny as possible ,using either Sprinter or Duster cab, 2 Stallions , 2 tractor wheels. As short wheelbase as possible, zero armor. But it was impossible to do well.

Tried also monster wheels in rear in that Harpy, as well as Stallions in front to gain tilt, but track widths were an issue and i didnt want the build to grow heavy with all parts it would have taken to fix track width differences and that would just ruin the realisim...

Pretty fun car, but maps feel too small with it.

Thought of Aussie ute's, as usual.

IMG-20200624-212307.jpg

IMG-20200624-212356.jpg

IMG-20200624-212335.jpg

IMG-20200624-205553.jpg

Days daily event challenge hauler. 

Fuel tank to use at the compound, Hardcore as it is, autocannon for the win, and some rocket rollahs, blue cooler and white radiator. 

And offcourse a radio to listen to some  inspiring music for next builds and battles. Lets get murdered !

• Like 1

The "Sort weapons by durability because they nerfed the old guns to paper durability" rework of that yellow tow truck ive posted here some time ago.

Was;

IMG-20200605-123149.jpg

Is now;

Crossout-20200702023408.jpg

New mg + ac.

Old version had white rad, now it has Seal. Same fused Taymyr is still there as are Hardcore and radio.

New melee bits where old ones were. New  rear fenders and sumthing that gave about +100 durability points while ps grew about 1500.

• Like 1