Siberian_Jay3x6

Wheeled visible cab build 3 : Bat + Hot Rod

Dedicated topic for builds where builder puts effort also on even remote realism, and Wants to keep his cabin somewhat visible, atleast majority of windshield visibility and some of the side windows visibility, if not majority of whole cab.

So here you can throw pics of your Bat and Hot Rod builds.

-On wheels or tracks.

-With or without weapons / modules.

Looks , realistics ,the eye candy counts, this aint for that dmg/hitpoint/ps obsessed daily argue of stats but instead for all kinds of rarely seen / written matters. Like "could it be real, maybe driven in Mad Max movies or in drag races ?"

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1

An old taxi maybe.

IMG_20200311_165610.jpg

Though im right now using it with just a Retcher and Grenadier drone :)

IMG_20200311_185459.jpg

• Like 1

The halogen headlamps look like googly eyes, making any vehicle less impressing. I still like them since they pretty much are the only car lamps that doesn't only give rep+1%.

Nice builds !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Charlie9204 said:

The halogen headlamps look like googly eyes, making any vehicle less impressing. I still like them since they pretty much are the only car lamps that doesn't only give rep+1%.

Nice builds !

Yeah its like some Disney creatures ...or what ever...minions? eyes-effect i know.  Gives no mean looks,i mean.

Hey, glad to hear someone liking it, as i did too.

I take all these to pvp as well.

IMG-20200607-141114.jpg

IMG-20200607-140639.jpg

IMG-20200607-140612.jpg

IMG-20200607-141053.jpg

Mg drone, gas gen, cheetah, mace , ac , radio , radiator, cooler too if i recall right.

• Like 1

I like how you hid the Drone launcher.  Usually you can see them, and that kinda messes up the look, but you buried it in the back pretty well.

• Thanks 1

Yeah,i dont like them launchers protruding from builds, at all.  But im still stupid about how one can hide the wheeled drones, and i leave the launchers so that their top sides are not covered .

Fought some 3 hrs in a row with that and it somehow works.  If only we had the supercharger deco ,the build would look a lot better as i could have used that cabs own hood and slap the deco on it but now theres Cheetah only to have the scoop, and hood is what it is.

1 minute ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

If only we had the supercharger deco ,the build would look a lot better.

+_1.  i've used the Grater, and Air Intake parts for that, but it's not the same.  I'd love a Supercharger decor.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

+_1.  i've used the Grater, and Air Intake parts for that, but it's not the same.  I'd love a Supercharger decor.

That new exhaust deco Exhaust Module might be atleast somehow doable as intake stacks or pipe stack scoop, suggesting your build might be blown...in a way but i donno if its possible smokes and flames that immediately,in use ruin the impression.

#giveusasuperchargerdeco

1 hour ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

That new exhaust deco Exhaust Module might be atleast somehow doable as intake stacks or pipe stack scoop.

I saw a Lancer with a bunch of those packed in with the Lancelots.  It looked really good!  (Fortunately, he was on my side, so I just followed him in.  He had Griffon, too.  So, i'm guessing a Wallet Warrior.)

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

I saw a Lancer with a bunch of those packed in with the Lancelots.  It looked really good!  (Fortunately, he was on my side, so I just followed him in.  He had Griffon, too.  So, i'm guessing a Wallet Warrior.)

Hey i think i was one of the first ones in ps4 market to buy Griffon :D

You mean ...that with the priciest pass, Griffon is yours faster...immediately even ?!?!

Griffons prices are already coming down from first days 9999 prices ( well nobody, i hope, paid so much for it as they started to change owners for 7500...) to this days 6750-5795 prices ,to offers of 4280-5200 on PS4.

Well, back to garage. Sadly the new event challenges arrive in 10hrs 30mins and i need to kill some time.

11 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Griffons prices are already coming down from first days 9999 prices.

On PC, the price is sitting around 2955...  A little more than an Apollo, I'd rather have the Apollo.  Especially since I'm getting one I already payed for in a couple weeks, with more powah!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4716c67091d2c24073b0

• Haha 1

Just now, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Lowest apollo price ,set by seller seems to be 6145:015j:

Weird, it's 2550.00 even on PC.

• Upvote 1

The event made me do it.

Now, finally i have excellent set of steel rims and whitewalls thanks to that new ck.

IMG-20200608-195205.jpg

IMG-20200608-194820.jpg

IMG-20200608-195026.jpg

IMG-20200608-194355.jpg

IMG-20200608-194739.jpg

IMG-20200608-195520.jpg

IMG-20200608-194644.jpg

IMG-20200608-194325.jpg

Best thing i discovered when making it  ( it finished like 20 mins ago ) was to spray all the engine bay walls plus weapons in it, with black chrome, and then hide the radio from there, to elsewhere, to make room for the Rudolfs Nose horn...that i had to buy for this build to get some always shining red light in the bay.

Gas gen , rocket launcher , mace, radio, mg, ammo box, nothing new nor fancy but i dig it. Need to work on it a bit to see if i can fit a radar in without ruining its looks.

Wanted to try to make it look lower than it really is. Guess its my this nights event challenge runner :014:

• Like 1