Siberian_Jay3x6

Wheeled visible cab build 4 : Pickups

For chat and pics , for builds where builder puts effort also on even remote realism, and Wants to keep his cabin somewhat visible, atleast majority of windshield visibility or visible and some of the side windows driver visibility, if not majority of whole cab.

So here you can throw pics of your pickup cab builds.

-Fury , Favorite , Huntsman , Guerilla  and Bear. 

-On wheels or tracks.

-Made as pickup or not.

-With guns and modules, or without.

Looks ,the cool counts, this aint for that dmg/hitpoint/ps obsessed daily argue of stats but instead for all kinds of rarely seen / written matters. Like  in example"could Max drive it to the grosery store in the apocalypse, or would any lumberjack choose it for his backwoods business? "

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Caring about looks...

That might be most rare of all the crossouts rarities.

Thats a nice build, of which i can only try to learn from.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Caring about looks...

Only for easy raids. I wouldn't dare take this to PVP.

Anyways. I like the look of your Vehicle. I like the small profile and the 3 different Autocannons.

• Thanks 1

On 3/12/2020 at 9:10 AM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Favorite cab tank wannabe.

IMG_20200312_160606.jpg

IMG_20200312_160648.jpg

I love these compact tanks.  Unfortunately, Armored Tracks are just too slow for me to get into, but great looking rides!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

I love these compact tanks.  Unfortunately, Armored Tracks are just too slow for me to get into, but great looking rides!

Thank you so much, i was more prepared for no comments or something telling how much they suck .

I like compact stuff when it comes to tank/ish rides, and that build has servrd me quite well, allowing easy swap of different weapons and i like its looks as well, quite a bit.

Say no more....indeed those are slow tracks, going around 51kmh :(.

Thats why ive suggested way faster ones.

Thanks again, i was impressed to hear its not a total piece of poo.

On 3/14/2020 at 12:17 AM, CamoWraith said:

Only for easy raids. I wouldn't dare take this to PVP.

Anyways. I like the look of your Vehicle. I like the small profile and the 3 different Autocannons.

I used it last night for several pvp battles and i did survive more often than perish :) . Thats way good enough for me.  I dig autocannons a lot , and just did my 2 first fused ones . Trying to keep builds like these quite low progiled to gain aerodynamics,hah.

Thanks for checking it out, i appreciate it.

• Thanks 1

Just a super simple and quick build, but nevertheless, its still a concept build, for my friend who bought a used PS4 yesterday only to be able to play Crossout. I lured him to buy the now in -50% discount pack Arachnophobia and cheap Insomnia, as i know he wont be gaming much nor with intense passion, and might just quit if he cant have parts to play with, and ends up all frustrated with grinding with just the Starter Car .

So ,this is only a mix of parts of 2 packs, and starter pickup as its cab just looks darn good. 

Has a PU-1 generator, Hardcore engine, and level 3's 25% radiator in its bed and Vector & Rapier . 

For some reason i Really like how it ended up looking like 70's sporty camper pickup truck ,no matter how few parts it has. Took it battle and it proved to be fun one, and i hope the guy digs it too as he is starting the game tomorrow. I didnt have same yellow can, whicy Insomnia pack comes with so i used some other tone. Kock stickers he can get from drone event himself.

IMG-20200402-215613.png

IMG-20200402-233546.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Just a super simple and quick build, but nevertheless, its still a concept build, for my friend who bought a used PS4 yesterday only to be able to play Crossout. I lured him to buy the now in -50% discount pack Arachnophobia and cheap Insomnia, as i know he wont be gaming much nor with intense passion, and might just quit if he cant have parts to play with, and ends up all frustrated with grinding with just the Starter Car .

So ,this is only a mix of parts of 2 packs, and starter pickup as its cab just looks darn good. 

Has a PU-1 generator, Hardcore engine, and level 3's 25% radiator in its bed and Vector & Rapier . 

For some reason i Really like how it ended up looking like 70's sporty camper pickup truck ,no matter how few parts it has. Took it battle and it proved to be fun one, and i hope the guy digs it too as he is starting the game tomorrow. I didnt have same yellow can, whicy Insomnia pack comes with so i used some other tone. Kock stickers he can get from drone event himself.

IMG-20200402-215613.png

IMG-20200402-233546.jpg

I like the color and use of stickers. The exhaust in the back is cool too

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CamoWraith said:

I like the color and use of stickers. The exhaust in the back is cool too

Looks like something out of 70's Van & Truck mags,in my eyes and thats only positive,hah.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

IMG-20200512-160418.png

IMG-20200512-160403.png

IMG-20200512-160347.png

This below, aint mine, but i like it quite a bit, and its built by... @DocSavage so all the credits of pic/build goes to him.

Savage-0025.jpg

Any of you care to tell from which pack that axe+pick deco in the rear fender is from, or is it event exclusive? I think i saw such, as even reward on Winter Mayhem...but only for PC users, and as that was the case i saw no point in playing so much as i could not get it on PS4.

But anyways, if You know what packs or events give it for ps4 player, please do tell. And sorry for using other guys pic.

• Like 2

One ive used hellova lot, since the very same day when that CK for apc's arrived. Still have its blueprint and seems like i use it on weekly basis. Hardcore, ammo box,radar,missiles,ac,generator, think it has a radio too.

IMG-20200513-013955.png

• Like 1

I like your pickup build with the floral camouflage. It looks like a technical improvised fighting vehicle. The Bedroll, jerry can, and toiletries make it look very realistic.

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2020 at 10:41 PM, CamoWraith said:

I like your pickup build with the floral camouflage. It looks like a technical improvised fighting vehicle. The Bedroll, jerry can, and toiletries make it look very realistic.

Thanks!

Well i tried to give that build as realistic looks as decos and parts i own, allowed me to.

I sure could use ton of other new decos,like chains, tools, vents ,lights etc.

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2020 at 3:31 PM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

I sure could use ton of other new decos,like chains, tools, vents ,lights etc.

Some of the cosmetics in the game are sweet. I like the exhaust pipes, feathered serpent, and horns decorations.

• Upvote 1

IMG-20200301-103959-01.jpg

I have this pic somewhere here , but i could not find it so i just add it here where it belongs.

It was for games fuel truck building challenge . It had no weapons but it had Taymyr ,radio and 25% Radiator, in the tank and in the engine bay. I think i didnt even know about building stuff under cab / between frame rails then. Or was there "1x" frame beams then?

• Like 1

IMG-20200614-013022.jpg

IMG-20200614-012830.jpg

IMG-20200614-013324.jpg

IMG-20200614-014029.jpg

Fused Maces, fused Taymyr, Seal, Radio and Dun Horse i hear nobody uses. But its about the only engine that looks like engine, unlike Hardcore which is also my favorites as its narrow enough to drop between frame rails set to match cabs width in realistic ways...but Hardcore has a tranny on it, looking like it needs wheels mounted on the sides of that transmission. If Dun Horse just could get rid of its weird tubular cradle, and width of em replaced by lets say a set of dual 2-throat Weber-ish sidedraft carbs...it would be awesome, especially for this kind of build. You cant use Cheetah, as its way too massive for dropping it partially between the 4-wide rails 2-wide gap, and every other way makes car too wide.

But using Dumb Horse, i could shoe it between rails, so that its somewhat in level with windshield and that radiator housing wannabe part, plus join the cab and grille with those tubular parts,makin it quite nice as such supporting parts would strengthen the structure in real cars, like you see in dune buggies, drag cars and nascar rollarounds.

Every time making stuff i get to wish for good, hot rod style grille assembly, or body parts with rounded corners and grille texture of some kind, to finally make lets say 2x4 sized grille / mesh to be used in front of engines or where ever you want some grille looking stuff. The vintage front bits we now have, rarely match heights of builds and are 4-wide, lacking welding points,making them fit only to heavier looking fendered builds aiming for that late 30's / early 40's style when a you really want this :

750.png

750.png

total size 1 thick , 2 wide, 3 tall and this height of 3 made so that one can still use bumpers in front and under it, and weldind points are also all over it so you can use headlights on it, weld your engine behind it,and such.

Really like how it looks like no matter how i originally started to make it as a ratty rust bucket. Made it 30 mins ago and ill be driving it untill the events dailies show up in hour or so. Its made of paper and glass it seems but i cant really care.

• Like 1

IMG-20200614-204936.jpg

Tilt a whirl with no tilt.

" Looky look a fancy xxxx
With his wallet up his butt
Give the wealthy what they want
xxxx the line put him up front
Welcome to our spectacle
Carny rides eccentrical
Hope you like it even though
Hafta mingle with the poor
Here you go sir have a seat
You've got to take this ride, it's neat
Tell ya now the ride is fast
Might want me to hold your cash
We gonna spin until your soul
Leaves your body dead and cold
Tilt-a-whirly sprayin' blood
All over the neighborhood. "

-ICP

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CamoWraith said:

I like the Whirl in the back. The Pyres are a cool feature too.

It actually worked quite well too, its sort of compromise between looks and performance in my hands.

Thanks for noticing this:014: