Siberian_Jay3x6

Wheeled visible cab build 5 : Sports cabs Howl, Torero, Call .

Dedicated topic for only certain cab model builds where builder puts effort also on even remote realism, and Wants to keep his cabin somewhat shown, atleast majority of windshield visibility , meaning driver really had something to see in front of him, and some of the side windows visibility, if not majority of whole cab.

So here you can throw pics of your sporty, muscle cab based builds, but made in any style,as long as theres attempt for realism.

-Howl
-Torero
-The Call

-On wheels or tracks.

-Weapons and modules, or not.

Looks ,the cool counts, this aint for that dmg/hitpoint/ps obsessed daily argue of stats but instead for all kinds of rarely seen / written matters like style and that it might work in lets say Fury Road, Mad Max, In drag races, on your way to italian curvy mountain roads , on weekend warriorism chases in home town race track... and so on. Surely they then work in the Crossout game as well.

Heres a recent ride i made around The Call cab, and its death pack fenders/mask, paired with Corrida packs rear fenders.

Later ive regretted selling my Torero cab as i just saw a cool build using Torero cab, with Bully packs front fenders/mask/bumper. It was named  " Dune Crawler ".

IMG_20200303_174809.jpg

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well it seems like i've got a car that fits here. Just a month ago i got my first torero and this is what i built with it.IMG_20200429_213944.thumb.jpg.d99ade5576IMG_20200429_212612.thumb.jpg.881ceeed61IMG_20200429_212604.thumb.jpg.bd302b6d4d

The inclinated back of the car was inspired by the spine buster from hot wheels. Or at least that style was what i was aiming to recreate.

IMG_20200429_212849.thumb.jpg.311b6708dcIMG_20200429_212629.thumb.jpg.40cea2f4e7IMG_20200429_212609.thumb.jpg.1958336eed

And as you can expect from the torero cabin, the driver's view is horrible.:DD but atleast you can see what is in front of you.

Edited by AGrievousGuy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lets see if You figure out the inspiration to this build i named TRVE Peste Noire.

I've been thinkin' bout doing it for a good while but yesterday i stumbled again on the inspiration and made that today.

IMG-20200514-185325.png

IMG-20200514-185244.png

IMG-20200514-185211.png

IMG-20200514-185022.png

IMG-20200514-185138.png

IMG-20200514-184948.png

IMG-20200514-185057.png

• Haha 1

IMG-20200515-175400.png

By the way, the bumpers in pic, others who have bit of struggles to weld parts under it, when the lower bumper is set like that?

I keep usually failing and seeing "no welding spots" but there are, and changing tires to make more ground clearance, wont help. And then, more rarely,some parts weld on but usually not.

1 hour ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

IMG-20200515-175400.png

By the way, the bumpers in pic, others who have bit of struggles to weld parts under it, when the lower bumper is set like that?

I keep usually failing and seeing "no welding spots" but there are, and changing tires to make more ground clearance, wont help. And then, more rarely,some parts weld on but usually not.

Do you mean the bumper that is close to the ground?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

IMG-20200515-175400.png

Well i don't know but i can build just as normal under and over itIMG_20200515_175204.thumb.jpg.68e2688b0d

IMG_20200515_175200.thumb.jpg.6eabb0b302

IMG_20200515_175559.thumb.jpg.1122941a01

IMG_20200515_175555.thumb.jpg.e262e8c25c

Edited by AGrievousGuy
  • Thanks 1

The bottom pic, the last one.

Thats where i often encounter,no matter what i do,the "no welding spots" texts.  More often than when the part welds on .

Maybe i just do something wrong.

• Like 1

Started to learn them Incinerators .

IMG-20200607-140906.jpg

IMG-20200607-140746.jpg

IMG-20200607-140839.jpg

Those rooster  stickers are quite proper when i know that in past, during era of cities built from wood, lumber, folks feared the Satans Rooster, or Red Rooster meaning fires that burnt whole city blocks down and looking from afar the flames over city in flames it looked like rooster red parts ( i dont know the english word..sorry.)

IMG-20200607-140306.jpg

IMG-20200607-143723.jpg

Ps 5954, nothin but a radio and radar on it with the weapons. 

Oh and hey, heres a theme song for it, its "red rooster".

'Se nousee liekkimeren keskeltä ,
Polttamansa kylän raunioilta .
Askel vakaa, katse luja, pyrstö tulessa.
Suuntaa kulkunsa se kohti minua."

9 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Started to learn them Incinerators .

Hot Red really helps, because that gets the reload up faster than the Duration.  So, you can launch the next Fire puddle before the last wears off, however with 2, you can also alternate, launching one behind the other, and leapfrog forward.  This can be used to push back players (Bots are too dumb) in a bottle-neck, if you have support fire from your team.  

It's a Support role (I call it "Fire Support") so you want to stay behind your team, and lob over them.  Unfortunately, they're not very good on their own, because the enemy can just rush you, and get inside your minimum safe distance.  You've probably noticed by now that your fire burns you too.  You do NOT want to wedge people.  In fact, that's about the worst thing you can do.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Hot Red really helps, because that gets the reload up faster than the Duration.  So, you can launch the next Fire puddle before the last wears off, however with 2, you can also alternate, launching one behind the other, and leapfrog forward.  This can be used to push back players (Bots are too dumb) in a bottle-neck, if you have support fire from your team.  

It's a Support role (I call it "Fire Support") so you want to stay behind your team, and lob over them.  Unfortunately, they're not very good on their own, because the enemy can just rush you, and get inside your minimum safe distance.  You've probably noticed by now that your fire burns you too.  You do NOT want to wedge people.  In fact, that's about the worst thing you can do.

You are right, it is support role for this but as i dig medium-long range autocannon builds and missiles too, its way ok to stay bit further with this as well.

Just noticed how a pack of wedges trying to flank us in the market square backed down after i realised i can just block two of their routes with fire puddles, winning us bit more time. Just a newbie here.

I DO like if mines, fire puddles and flame throwers hurt their user as well. Heck, im maybe leaning more to friendly fire, than against it, i think.

I skipped Hot Red to avoid that magical 5999 ps, that ive heard is the limit which after everything gets harder:015j:, though i game a lot above 6000pd too, yet i like lower ps more as the low ps hovers are more doable there. And other lame excuses.

But i think i will upgrade wheels too, to stronger and then its all the same to toss in the Hot Red too and didnt Harpy boost up also fire explosions ?

Im all open for tips and suggestions that dont include 4 energy generator as i dont have one. 

17 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

You are right, it is support role for this but as i dig medium-long range autocannon builds.

Singin my song:

22B9CAF3B331B5A17FFDBC3C915B8D4F450AD5FB

My main right now is an incinerator, and 2 Joules build.  (DoppelGewehr in Exhibition.)  Should get more spikey bits from the event tonight.  Wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a Wedgelord.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

I got the Medium Thorn (1x4 sized) just before hitting the bunk last night, and im now at 1500/5000 xp , on my way to that reward #12, Flayer.

I stole the Spikelord word  from you know and your mention of such builds inspired me to do one which i posted here, as the mention of red bumpers somehow caught my eyes. Didnt have as much of spikes then as i have now.

DoppelGewehr, in ichtung des kampfes:014:

2 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

I got the Medium Thorn (1x4 sized) just before hitting the bunk last night.

Yeah, you can just barely see one under the Spiked Bumper, left side.  They do more damage than SBs, but I'm really looking forward to all the Passive Melee in this Battle Pass.  The SBs have weld points all around, though.  So, I've used them under the train plow to mount the Blade Wings to.  Even if they do wedge you, you get a good scrape on their guns that way.  It's a wedgefest out there lately.  The first rule of a knife-fight is bring a knife.

• Upvote 1

Ive been mountind wings and whatnot to belly several builds in hopes of them hurting wedges and it seems as if it works but you just need some ground clearance with such cutters 

This even Really surprised me with spikey bits, you know. I was thinking its an event with all weight on the Dawns Kids stuff. 

19 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

This even Really surprised me with spikey bits, you know. I was thinking its an event with all weight on the Dawns Kids stuff. 

Everyone's getting Passive Melee.  At level 63, the Steppes are getting 3xLeft/Right Flails.  Those are the ones I'm really interested in, but even teh spacebois are getting Incisors (Basically reskins of Blade Wings.)  

So, pretty soon, we're all going to be able to put Passive Melee all around.  Or coat our frames along the underside to protect them from Wedges, and deal even more damage if the Crush mechanic ever gets here.  I love this solution, it's not just a straight up "Nerf Wedge" but gives us tools in our arsenal to fight them.

• Upvote 1

I stand corrected, with Hot Red, and yanked in an ammo box too and reload is faster.  PS5999

IMG-20200607-161610.jpg

IMG-20200607-161648.jpg

Yep ,all the new melee is cool and super wellcome.

All i could think of is more J - shaped Incisor, that would be almost like an U, attaching under frame part first, when used in either end of frame then doing a circle, rising to front and above od frame. It would deal damage both under it, and front of it. 

OMFG, This:

D153074B384C57C3BAA749EEB404641E7C1CA4CB

Is what I'm currently working on.  It helps to mount the Mandrake lower/Forward, to get the best firing angles.  IDK what your Point Blank range is with it mounted there, and I bet you pop wheelies something fierce, but dang if it don't look good!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

OMFG, This:

D153074B384C57C3BAA749EEB404641E7C1CA4CB

Is what I'm currently working on.  It helps to mount the Mandrake lower/Forward, to get the best firing angles.  IDK what your Point Blank range is with it mounted there, and I bet you pop wheelies something fierce, but dang if it don't look good!

Thats insanely good looking. I say its best looker from you, ive seen, and very different too. Flames and all, rock n rollah.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Flames and all, rock n rollah.

I had to buy the Insomnia Pack to get my Whirls.  (Sold off the stuff I didn't want)  That came with 2 Flame decals and a couple of paints.  It's not finished yet, which explains the unpainted parts.  You know how it is, put on a Hard Module, chek the Test Drive to see what it does to my Handling, put on a Large Fender...

Those guns are seriously tanky.  Love the stats on the Howl, regardless of the Perk, but the synergy with Whirls is just too much to pass up.  Gotta bring my Incinerator, though.  Stop by the Tilted Artillery thread for me.  It's getting lonely in there...

• Upvote 1

Okay, it's done:

276C3B516172F841121097C495CF11DF14965F74

Almost.  Waiting for my Small tracks, and Golden Eagle to sell, so i can get the Oppressor.  Probably not even going to touch the armor, just in case I need the extra Tonnage to Wedge someone.

• Upvote 1