Siberian_Jay3x6

Wheeled visible cab build 5 : Sports cabs Howl, Torero, Call .

IMG-20200612-145435.jpg

Made this pretty much completely again, and to my surprise no matter how the PS went a lot higher i got my first, actually 2 mvp's today. Maybe im just slooowly learning the art of fire puddles. Scrap limits are on, so it now has also a ka-boom cell.

Next up, a zero energy psychological warfare weapon, Why So Serious, if i figure out a nice way to install it.

Its been cool to have a good few brake lights under the frame, they make the car look nice in those darker,nightly maps. Though they make it quite visible as well:biggrin:

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1

FDD37491E24C426D153825BCDB6CB951CA6DFEEA

"Cruciform" on Exhibition.  It's low, really low for what it is, and I've still got a decent lobbing angle on the Incinerator.  I'm pretty much done with the Whirls, they're all-right, and really tanky.  Good looking, but they kinda cramp my style.  Stat-wise, Howl is the best cabin.  It's a "medium" but it weighs less than a Tusk, Bat, or Growl, and has the Mass Limit of a Favorite.  That leaves a lot for Armor.  I just might go back to Small Tracks on this one.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

I'll spam this here as well. Please, do feel wellcome to rate it and post yours. 

This is tryin to be something in vein of Dawns Kids, and i donno a damn thing about energy weapons nor Dawns scifi style. Doc's little scifi Duster made me do it.

I call it DTJMFR ,double talking jive mothafuka for a reason.

IMG-20200615-210104.jpg

IMG-20200615-205820.jpg

IMG-20200615-205602.jpg

IMG-20200615-205416.jpg

IMG-20200615-205446.jpg

IMG-20200626-214345.jpg

2 pyres, tiny mg , pair of maces, generator, radio, radar, rad + cooler , hardcore.

• Like 1

04DD7CB40237A2A37C76130370864FAA97637308

Liftoff in Exhibition.

• Like 1

All this fooling around with boosters made me miss my Reaper:

76AD4BB3C0ECB7BDF1566EB0003B05A1D8C0DE19

I don't miss my Harpy at all.  (Yeah, IK.  I need to add a tonne of Armor, but that all goes underneath.)

D550D6470A1D947C060643424561E2A665F380E6

Jeeze, forgot how huge the old one was!  LOL.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

I immediately like thar new,more compact a better looking. 

Its so darn cool that you post in this thread . Its weird to me to think that dont people care to build to post em as well, not to mention building in way there could be visibility for driver to see out. Afterall i wanted this thread to be for all the people to post their builds that fill the "rules".

Thanks a Lot!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Its weird to me to think that dont people care to build to post em as well, not to mention building in way there could be visibility for driver to see out.

Well, I finally got the Armor, and balance about where I like it:

8CE9EDEF2268BB492EC848F58E1E8027FD439992

Much more stable now, chasing an Assembler Hover around Ship Graveyard last night (Bedlam) I found myself able to keep up, land Incinerators (Or at least cut off his avaneu of escape) and strip him with the reaper, but it was a real close match.  Basically came down to who lost last, so I was coming back fresh as a daisy, while he was still damaged from the last bout, then vice-versa.

Not bad, considering her was probably Double my Power Score.  I don't really care about PS, but it is a factor in what was essentially a Duel.  Assemble Rhover, large enough to hit consistently with an incinerator while driving, and shooting a Reaper.  (The recoil, adds some weird motions to the mix, when I'm trying to dodge Assemblers, basically using it as a reverse thruster, and weapon.)

To think I actually sold my Reaper, because it started making PvP boring?  What was I thinking?  This is easily, hands down my favorite weapon combination in the game.  Bigfoot/Bigrams included.  As for Driver Visibility:

B5E83B6A53799C6A86B21B60F6672BAA3EDEEFB8

It also looks really cool in the Dark.  One of the things I love about this cabin is you can see inside it.  I mean, you can really see inside it, and there's also a cute little light on the Reaper.  I have to thank you, for doing this (Wheeled Build Visible cabin" series, because it gave me ideas, basically to un-bury my Harpy.  Also, switching over from the Thorn peices to the Incisors/Blade Wings/Hatchets makes for an almost completely different easthetic, but I can't wait to get the other 3 Incisors.  About the best peices so far for catching Wedges instead of being Wedged.

Edit:

Okay, just found out my nemesis is a Breaker banana with this build.  There was this one guy that beelined for me, over and over again, because he knew it was an easy kill.  He couldn't wedge me, but on the other hand, I couldn't de-gun him fast though before he closed the gap, and shot my Reaper off, even warmed up with the Incinerator first.  

Then again, that's punching way above my weight class.  3 Relics against a Legendary, and an Epic.  If I could beat him, I'd think there was something wrong with Breakers, but dang they're tough now!  LOL.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

Bit of football in my mind i think.

I actually discovered ,right after finishing building this, that in Steel Championship you drive a pre-made car...is it true?

Well, i got one mvp and few kills this ,during its very short life of some 2hrs of pvp so im cool with it.

I had no idea of steel balls weight or anything, so i tried to get this quite powerfull but fully presentable looking.

Ammo box, couple flares,  d minor , jack,few lights in frame to light the ground under it with few different colours. Couple blue boosters too.

Too bad if i cant participate with it in but thats life, live and learn.

Crossout-20200628192737.jpg

Crossout-20200628182342.jpg

Well, Zerk, im pretty happy to see you thanking me for these build threads, as they seem to not interest more than very very few. And its plain cool to have u posting yours ,thanks for em all .:014:  Too bad majority isnt interested but each to their own.

I just dig the builds nicer that way, than all buried and boxed,maybe especially as i myself fight mostly in lower ps where theres not much need to really armor the cab fully to point where you cant tell if its an old brick or a pickup.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Just about to do a side-by-side comparison:

6D675407EEC9859B7DAD790E45369DE5ACE8DF31

It's nice that I can just drop one in for the other, so I don't have to worry about adjusting the builds.  

• Thanks 1

I just realized that Scorched Sand is basically Burnt Orange

FE262E839F253E4F371C805ACF8EF6F67B2E3833

And I've been subconsciously flying UT colors for months.