Ka1deron

[PC] [Update] Hotfixes 10.03.2020 and 17.03.2020

xo-011-10-2.jpg

Clan battles

Now "safe" leagues are only: 

• Rust (0-99 rating points) 
  • Tin (100-199 rating points) 

If the clan reaches the minimum number of points in subsequent leagues (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond), further defeats will take away rating points and transfer the clan to the previous League.

The current system of "safe leagues" in clan battles is a test and may still change in the future.

Bug Fixes

Fixed a bug with the incorrect work of the challenge of the "Return of the Founders" event for completing tasks in the "Adventure" mode .

Hotfix, 17.03.2020

Improved a number of text strings.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

Safe leagues didn't bring anything good, for a year it was working fine as it was no safe leagues and no ore limit bronze and up, this is finally some good changes, but you should also remove ore limits per league, just like it was before. But this is a good first step.

• Confused 2

Without safe leagues or limit uranium, but both??  to compensate the cheap prices of uranium that we are seeing, we go to see uranium prices raise a lot with this
safe league on rust is just kidding or a clan can get negative score?

Edited by Eljesu007

this type of test has already been done in the past, the safe legue was the right direction, now we have gone back. What are all the previous tests for?

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

nice update now i can't launch the game bcuz of a erroe code 23 :D

Edited by Feyerholm

Ka1deron (Posted )

Feyerholm, hello! If you still experience the following issue, please share a detailed report in the special section of this forum. I can see that you already did it in Public Test section, but if you experience it on the live version, this thread will help you: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/59-bug-reports/

:015_2: I hope this "fix" don't reach consoles  coz in consoles uranium hasn't drop price NO even a a tiny bit :017:

Besides if you want to prevent uranium dropping price just install a had limit for hoarding uranium...  NO ONE should be able to hoard uranium beyond 610 units, maybe is to late for PC, but you still can implement this for consoles.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

cw based on the rarity of weapons. Only those with legendary and relic weapons can earn uranium. matchmaking based on the rarity of weapons. Simple and effective. 

give us back the safe

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ilmarinaio said:

cw based on the rarity of weapons. Only those with legendary and relic weapons can earn uranium. matchmaking based on the rarity of weapons. Simple and effective. 

give us back the safe

I always liked the idea of rarity-based leagues, it surely bring creativity to the game...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, TennesseeStud said:

Why don't you "hotfix" the annihilator drones? OOOOOOOOH because the battle pass is still active RIGHT

This!

• Upvote 7

I love the "SAFE LEAGUE ON RUST", cuz that league needs a safe mode, I mean everyone knows that there is a league below rust one.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

:015_2: I hope this "fix" don't reach consoles  coz in consoles uranium hasn't drop price NO even a a tiny bit :017:

Besides if you want to prevent uranium dropping price just install a had limit for hoarding uranium...  NO ONE should be able to hoard uranium beyond 610 units, maybe is to late for PC, but you still can implement this for consoles.

610 units? so enough for one relic? That's nonsense. I have 2500 right now myself.

44 minutes ago, TennesseeStud said:

610 units? so enough for one relic? That's nonsense. I have 2500 right now myself.

U see developers...u see? 

If you allow people UNLIMITED uranium hoarding is just damocles sword over your heads... just a matter of time to crack the market...

giphy.gif

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

The uranium cap was a good change, but there are some problems still: 

1.The rich get richer and the poor stay poor.
There is no real way for new players to enjoy clan wars, unless they spend a decent amount of real money or chase all the challenges and raids for at least 6 months, and they don't mess up with trades on the market.
There needs to be some small rewards for Rust or Tin Leagues as well, to make clan wars feel like a PROGRESSION and a true END GAME.

2.The league progresion is too fast in the lower tiers, and it doesn't allow for the player base to settle properly.

My sugestion:

New League distribution by points (safe league until Gold):
Tin League: 0-200 points
Bronze League: 200-400 points
Silver League: 400-600 points
Gold League: 600-800 points
Diamond League: 800+ points

New limits for uranium cap: 
(I am aware this may lower the price of uranium a bit, but Relics being above 10k a piece feels way too overpriced)
Tin: 20 units 
Bronze: 40 units
Silver: 60 units
Gold: 80 units
Diamond: 100 units

Every successful MMO has a very well established END GAME, and more or less, a LINEAR PROGRESSION system that feels rewarding for everything you do.
Giving a small reward to Tin League is the bridge that will link Clan Wars (End Game) with the rest of the game (Early and Mid Game).

Making the leagues longer will help the player base to settle propperly in their power score and skill level. 
I always felt it was way too fast to go from low Bronze to Silver and then Gold, sometimes in just 1 or 2 sessions.
It never really felt like I've seen what the playstyle was in the lower leagues, or what crazy builds people played there.

Closing note:
Crossout is a game at a cross-roads right now. It can become something great, or it may not...

IF the game will start attracting new players and offer them a linear progression system that also feels rewarding, they will stay and they will spend.
BUT

IF the game will fail to retain it's newer player base, the old elites may eventually get bored, or just grow out of it.
I can't stress you enough because of how many of my friends tried the game, and liked it, but after a while left, because they felt they can't advance above a certain point.  

Edited by eeN__Juu__RaaKss
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

So youre going to take those ore limits out too right? Or are you gonna refund every person who has purchased a scanner thinking their ore limit was 150 at the time of purchase?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

So youre going to take those ore limits out too right? Or are you gonna refund every person who has purchased a scanner thinking their ore limit was 150 at the time of purchase?

Youre in diamond league... i dont understand the problem

7 hours ago, Ka1deron said:

Clan battles

Now "safe" leagues are only: 

• Rust (0-99 rating points) 
  • Tin (100-199 rating points) 

If the clan reaches the minimum number of points in subsequent leagues (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond), further defeats will take away rating points and transfer the clan to the previous League.

The current system of "safe leagues" in clan battles is a test and may still change in the future.

Do you know how to make a game ?

I mean... you put safe league... then you remove it... then you put it back... then you remove it again...

+ you put the safe league to stop deranking... So, why rust and tin ???

1 hour ago, Babylonsburning said:

cause it's easier to farm N00B in bronze league

Edited by YA_BOOBAY
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Babylonsburning said:

Were in diamond league because of safe leagues. Once thats gone we'll hover between silver and gold like before. Except now were punished for not playing pure tryhard meta builds. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I really don't care about the change. Clan wars are unplayable since the servers are very unstable and today my teammates and I have suffered from massive ping rise which resulted in dissconnection, after second time i received a penalty for "Unsportsman like behavior!". It simply destroys any fun left in the game. With all of the drones and meta builds dominatig, we now have forced disconnections that further reduce our hard earned score. I won't even bother in submitting official bug report since the responsible party does not care about its customers (I personally have spent a hefty sum of real money on this 'game'). Now I really know that this isn't worth a single dime let alone anything more. Poor customer service, poor product management, poor content creation.

Targem and Gaijin, you really made a fool out of me... 

• Upvote 3

It Just doesn't get any better than this, kids.

Edited by DocSavage

MadCat-2.gif

Edited by DocSavage
Double post, redundancy.