Sign in to follow this  
APOPHIS89

Daily player looking for group to play with

I used to play a few years ago but stopped playing until the beginning of 2020. Since the battle pass started, I've played every day I possibly can. My old clan is dead, I'm the only one active in the past 6 months, so I'd like to join a new one.

I've prestiged engineers a few times, rank 5 Steppenwolfs, rank 7 lunatics, rank 8 nomads, and on my way to rank 13 scavengers. I have quite a few epic items along with a collection of lower tier ones, working through the battle pass for my first legendaries. My current highest build is just under 9k, though I probably have enough items to go over 10k if I needed. 

I usually play for a few hours starting at the daily reset on weekdays, though if I don't finish everything I will be on again anytime the next day. I normally work weekends and may not get to play then.

I probably won't check this post often, so it's better to contact me via Xbox at my GT: APOPHIS1989

Guest MontyCasper
On 3/13/2020 at 7:49 PM, APOPHIS89 said:

I used to play a few years ago but stopped playing until the beginning of 2020. Since the battle pass started, I've played every day I possibly can. My old clan is dead, I'm the only one active in the past 6 months, so I'd like to join a new one.

I've prestiged engineers a few times, rank 5 Steppenwolfs, rank 7 lunatics, rank 8 nomads, and on my way to rank 13 scavengers. I have quite a few epic items along with a collection of lower tier ones, working through the battle pass for my first legendaries. My current highest build is just under 9k, though I probably have enough items to go over 10k if I needed. 

I usually play for a few hours starting at the daily reset on weekdays, though if I don't finish everything I will be on again anytime the next day. I normally work weekends and may not get to play then.

I probably won't check this post often, so it's better to contact me via Xbox at my GT: APOPHIS1989

Xbox One GT: "o MontyCasper o"

Hmu me and my buddy are on every day usually and we need recruits to get CW going. By the sounds of it you know what your doing.

Guest Fabio

ciao ragazzi aggiungete anche me? FABIO91193485 sono tutti i giorni attivo e cerco un clan!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this