Haven't seen a single drone yet! 

I sure do miss having practically everything in the game at my disposal though. I don't know if I want to grind out this game again. I forgot how much of a grind this game is and how little there's to do.

I guess it'll play until I get done downloading everything on Steam lol.

The game once was a really hard grind.....but now? with all the flags and bonus exp. its so easy to max out all factions in a very short period.

6 hours ago, _Riddig_ said:

The game once was a really hard grind.....but now? with all the flags and bonus exp. its so easy to max out all factions in a very short period.

We didn't need flags back then because we could have 100% decor, and the battles were only 3 minutes. Now I only have 4 blueprint spots, level locked items and activities, no more random drops, couldn't even play the market until level 10.

Some great things are that the bots don't instantly lock on to me because I had an XB1X with a SSD, no drone spam, very active playerbase, the ultimate market for pay 2 win players, I haven't had any lag in a battle, and the game looks and feels great at max settings and 240 FPS. 

I don't think Crossout is going to be my main squeeze, but I think I can keep her as a side hoe for them rainy days.

5 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

We didn't need flags back then because we could have 100% decor, and the battles were only 3 minutes. Now I only have 4 blueprint spots, level locked items and activities, no more random drops, couldn't even play the market until level 10.

Some great things are that the bots don't instantly lock on to me because I had an XB1X with a SSD, no drone spam, very active playerbase, the ultimate market for pay 2 win players, I haven't had any lag in a battle, and the game looks and feels great at max settings and 240 FPS. 

I don't think Crossout is going to be my main squeeze, but I think I can keep her as a side hoe for them rainy days.

Well .....at this time i drove around with ~76% Bonus........just didnt have any reputation items over rare quality......but winning 1 Race with first place gave around 25k exp and 150 scrap ^^

I think i didnt see the changes with levellocked items....maybe that was after lvl30 engineer ......and with those coinpacket prices i wouldnt call it "ultimate" market for "pay2win" players......

And since there are no golden bullets/shells which make significant more damage than normal ammo you cant call it pay2win.....pay2progress ....maybe

16 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

Well, you could always start a trend... :)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/22/2020 at 4:41 PM, _Riddig_ said:

Well .....at this time i drove around with ~76% Bonus........just didnt have any reputation items over rare quality......but winning 1 Race with first place gave around 25k exp and 150 scrap ^^

I think i didnt see the changes with levellocked items....maybe that was after lvl30 engineer ......and with those coinpacket prices i wouldnt call it "ultimate" market for "pay2win" players......

And since there are no golden bullets/shells which make significant more damage than normal ammo you cant call it pay2win.....pay2progress ....maybe

You aren't going to win any race with only Common items. I don't think I can even play a race event yet. I have access to the market now, but can't purchase anything beyond Rare variety yet. The game is good at giving me flags, but that's only an extra 15%. I can only access easy Raids now, which is understandable but still bites. I'm a very proficient player with a little more than 5 KPB and only one Raid loss in 9. I'm a couple days in and I'm only level 10 so far. I had unlocked the max 80 part limit and was well into my second faction on my second day on xbox. I remember because my friends started playing on the games release and I was a couple of weeks behind them. They didn't like playing at low PS so I had pump my numbers up quickly. 

Pay to whatever you want to call it. My buying power on PC is mindblowing. Common items during events on xbox have regularly sold for more than the price of Rare items on the PC market, and you could earn those items for free in missions. Sorry but you're a spoiled little brat if you think coins are expensive on PC! Getting 2,500 coins with a vehicle pack on xbox isn't going to do much to change your gameplay experience, on PC it opens up a world of possibilities. 

I'm a 100+ prestige player, traded maybe millions of coins on the market, crafted 5 Relics and traded a dozen or more on the market. I don't know how much my garage value is, maybe 400k-800k? I have most of the cabins in the game fused, and 2 of each of the Meta cabins fused, one for mass and the other for tonnage. All of my modules are fused for the fusion's I want, many of them done before the update that prevents getting the same fusion back to back. I have 8 Mule ML-200 which took a lot legs to do. I have 3 damage fused Whirlwinds that cost me a small fortune. I have another dozen or so fused weapons. I don't know what Legendary weapons I have currently,  but I have 2 Scorpions and a Porcupine, a whole lot of paint and decor including a Chrome and I have around 45k coins on my account. I'm basically throwing away all of that and starting fresh on PC because of the drone plague on XBOX. Oh and I bought a new $1,500 gaming PC to get away from my expensive XB1X, 4k TV, and Elite controller. That's how bad xxxx drones are on xbox. Best money I've ever spent (not really, but it's pretty good).

On 3/22/2020 at 6:34 PM, *Jomar_SL said:

Well, you could always start a trend... :)

You're an evil man lol

I'm not sure how well they would do on PC. The META is MG and shotguns at my current PS. I've seen a few people using plasma emitters and Nailguns, but so far not a single drone or turret. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

You're an evil man lol

I'm not sure how well they would do on PC. The META is MG and shotguns at my current PS. I've seen a few people using plasma emitters and Nailguns, but so far not a single drone or turret. 

Create a clan of console players, run 4-man teams with drones. They will learn to fear, mwoahahaha. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/22/2020 at 12:05 AM, DeucesWiId said:

I sure do miss having practically everything in the game at my disposal though. I don't know if I want to grind out this game again. I forgot how much of a grind this game is and how little there's to do.

I guess it'll play until I get done downloading everything on Steam lol.

Bro I'm gonna have to add you, I go on every now and then. I used flags and had ran some decor and got to nearly level 30 pretty fast but havent played it on PC in months due to all the new toys that came out. I have double mandrake build, and a blight remedy dog build. Probably gonna work on a forward mandrake build, and a trappist next. I think my name is Evan__williams with two "_".

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS

10 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

You're an evil man lol

I have a hard time believing mgs are meta on pc.  They are the bottom of the barrel on console. 

1 hour ago, tenshiijin said:

I have a hard time believing mgs are meta on pc.  They are the bottom of the barrel on console. 

They aren't "meta" (winning CW) but more common at lower PS than on xbox by far. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS

5 hours ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Bro I'm gonna have to add you, I go on every now and then. I used flags and had ran some decor and got to nearly level 30 pretty fast but havent played it on PC in months due to all the new toys that came out. I have double mandrake build, and a blight remedy dog build. Probably gonna work on a forward mandrake build, and a trappist next. I think my name is Evan__williams with two "_".

I found ya, only one "_" in your name.

I'm vette1320 on PC, some Richard head already had my GT on Steam.

4 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

MGs are pretty dope on PC, atleast in low PS.

On 3/24/2020 at 3:35 AM, DeucesWiId said:

You aren't going to win any race with only Common items. I don't think I can even play a race event yet.

Just quoted that because I generally agree with you. I know for a fact the grind was insanely easier two-three years ago, I've heard the figures, read the threads. Making coins was a simple matter of opening the market. And winning a race nowadays is never going to give you the amount of exp and scrap Riddig mentionned. BUT. You can win races with only common items, for less than 10c. It's not going to be the best race car ever, but I've done it before.  I can make a car and send it to you if you're interested.

Edited by Clebardman

8 hours ago, Clebardman said:

Just quoted that because I generally agree with you. I know for a fact the grind was insanely easier two-three years ago, I've heard the figures, read the threads. Making coins was a simple matter of opening the market. And winning a race nowadays is never going to give you the amount of exp and scrap Riddig mentionned. BUT. You can win races with only common items, for less than 10c. It's not going to be the best race car ever, but I've done it before.  I can make a car and send it to you if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, but race brawl is annoying enough with a  non budget build. 

You need at least Hermes to be competitive, because the good Racers have Hermes.  If you don't, you will get dusted.  (To a lesser degree, Tusk.  There's other cabins that are almost as good, but if you want to compete.  We're talking about taking the brakes off of Track Bikes to save wight.  10th of a second tolerances.)

Wheels can compete, if you're good on wheels.  It's pretty much wheels, or Hovers, though.

Edited by psiberzerker

31 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

You need at least Hermes to be competitive, because the good Racers have Hermes.  If you don't, you will get dusted.  (To a lesser degree, Tusk.  There's other cabins that are almost as good, but if you want to compete.  We're talking about taking the brakes off of Track Bikes to save wight.  10th of a second tolerances.)

Wheels can compete, if you're good on wheels.  It's pretty much wheels, or Hovers, though.

? Hermes is actually a bad choice for most hovers, and light builds, because its thrust-to-mass ratioo is worse than the two lighter boosters. The origing of its thrust is also half a bloc higher, making Hermes builds more prone to going nose in the dirt than other builds.

The meta is 1/hovers 2/leg+hovers 3/Bigfoot sled with no grip. It's kinda sad. I wish going for cabin speed and grip was a more interesting option than it currently is. Game desperately needs a good nitro module.

4 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

? Hermes is actually a bad choice for most hovers, and light builds, because its thrust-to-mass ratioo is worse than the two lighter boosters. The origing of its thrust is also half a bloc higher, making Hermes builds more prone to going nose in the dirt than other builds.

Uhm.  You can undermount boosters.  Kinda fixes that second problem.

3 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

3/Bigfoot sled with no grip. 

Hovers don't have any grip, either.

Edited by psiberzerker

On 3/24/2020 at 3:35 AM, DeucesWiId said:

You aren't going to win any race with only Common items. I don't think I can even play a race event yet. I have access to the market now, but can't purchase anything beyond Rare variety yet. The game is good at giving me flags, but that's only an extra 15%. I can only access easy Raids now, which is understandable but still bites. I'm a very proficient player with a little more than 5 KPB and only one Raid loss in 9. I'm a couple days in and I'm only level 10 so far. I had unlocked the max 80 part limit and was well into my second faction on my second day on xbox. I remember because my friends started playing on the games release and I was a couple of weeks behind them. They didn't like playing at low PS so I had pump my numbers up quickly. 

Pay to whatever you want to call it. My buying power on PC is mindblowing. Common items during events on xbox have regularly sold for more than the price of Rare items on the PC market, and you could earn those items for free in missions. Sorry but you're a spoiled little brat if you think coins are expensive on PC! Getting 2,500 coins with a vehicle pack on xbox isn't going to do much to change your gameplay experience, on PC it opens up a world of possibilities. 

I'm a 100+ prestige player, traded maybe millions of coins on the market, crafted 5 Relics and traded a dozen or more on the market. I don't know how much my garage value is, maybe 400k-800k? I have most of the cabins in the game fused, and 2 of each of the Meta cabins fused, one for mass and the other for tonnage. All of my modules are fused for the fusion's I want, many of them done before the update that prevents getting the same fusion back to back. I have 8 Mule ML-200 which took a lot legs to do. I have 3 damage fused Whirlwinds that cost me a small fortune. I have another dozen or so fused weapons. I don't know what Legendary weapons I have currently,  but I have 2 Scorpions and a Porcupine, a whole lot of paint and decor including a Chrome and I have around 45k coins on my account. I'm basically throwing away all of that and starting fresh on PC because of the drone plague on XBOX. Oh and I bought a new $1,500 gaming PC to get away from my expensive XB1X, 4k TV, and Elite controller. That's how bad xxxx drones are on xbox. Best money I've ever spent (not really, but it's pretty good).

I can imagine that bound to play with a controller makes the whole thing with drones excessivly annoying but even if you get more for your coins on PC you also lose more cause of the sometimes occuring giant pricejumps for items after patches etc.....

My fused spidercap actually cost me around 12k ...........now you pay ~1200c per cab.........or the changes for decorations just hit me over night with 40k loss in value...........and so on.

Hopefully you enjoy your "new" experiences and have fun while making them.

meme1.jpg.6c69ebab3508144a7541850f6c2967

3 hours ago, _Riddig_ said:

I can imagine that bound to play with a controller makes the whole thing with drones excessivly annoying but even if you get more for your coins on PC you also lose more cause of the sometimes occuring giant pricejumps for items after patches etc.....

My fused spidercap actually cost me around 12k ...........now you pay ~1200c per cab.........or the changes for decorations just hit me over night with 40k loss in value...........and so on.

Hopefully you enjoy your "new" experiences and have fun while making them.

meme1.jpg.6c69ebab3508144a7541850f6c2967

XBOX prices have a price change magnitude that you cannot even fathom. My garage value is half of what it was a year ago, which was already half of what it was the year before when they got rid of fragments. It wasn't a steady decline of course. If you compare our market with the NYSE, we would have been in a mostly Bearish market (decline) with Bullish (increase) trends after updates. Making money on a Bear market without depending on Uranium sales is rough.

The stupid decor nerf got me, but I was still doing Clan Battles so it wasn't a huge deal. I had 14 Mammoth balloons that went from 3,500 coins down to less than 500 coin (cheaper than scraping them) over night. I also had 20 Santa signs, and a dozen Snowmen that I crafted during the event that I was going to sell in the summer when the prices go up. 

A major difference between the two is the price of pack exclusive items. They are much cheaper than craftable items of the same rarity on XBOX, on PC they cost 4x or more. The 40c per day with premium is actually great on PC. That's a rare item on PC, or 2 sometimes 3 stacks of scrap on XBOX. I bought the Deluxe version of the new pack, the premium season pass, and 30 days of premium on PC and it got me a lot of great stuff. I have good builds for Hard Raids, more than enough weapons for daily challenges, some good epic cabins,  generators and wheels. That same $100 would get me the same raid builds, but no more. 

I'm really enjoying PC so far. There's more like minded players who care about aesthetics than META. I don't see drone boats everywhere. Hovers are much better on PC. On XBOX they are very numb and floaty, on PC they are very responsive and snappy. It's crazy how much of a difference there is in the game as a whole. It's visually the same game, but it's played entirely differently between the two. 

6 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

XBOX prices have a price change magnitude that you cannot even fathom. My garage value is half of what it was a year ago, which was already half of what it was the year before when they got rid of fragments. It wasn't a steady decline of course. If you compare our market with the NYSE, we would have been in a mostly Bearish market (decline) with Bullish (increase) trends after updates. Making money on a Bear market without depending on Uranium sales is rough.

The stupid decor nerf got me, but I was still doing Clan Battles so it wasn't a huge deal. I had 14 Mammoth balloons that went from 3,500 coins down to less than 500 coin (cheaper than scraping them) over night. I also had 20 Santa signs, and a dozen Snowmen that I crafted during the event that I was going to sell in the summer when the prices go up. 

A major difference between the two is the price of pack exclusive items. They are much cheaper than craftable items of the same rarity on XBOX, on PC they cost 4x or more. The 40c per day with premium is actually great on PC. That's a rare item on PC, or 2 sometimes 3 stacks of scrap on XBOX. I bought the Deluxe version of the new pack, the premium season pass, and 30 days of premium on PC and it got me a lot of great stuff. I have good builds for Hard Raids, more than enough weapons for daily challenges, some good epic cabins,  generators and wheels. That same $100 would get me the same raid builds, but no more. 

I'm really enjoying PC so far. There's more like minded players who care about aesthetics than META. I don't see drone boats everywhere. Hovers are much better on PC. On XBOX they are very numb and floaty, on PC they are very responsive and snappy. It's crazy how much of a difference there is in the game as a whole. It's visually the same game, but it's played entirely differently between the two. 

The differences between mouse/keyboard to controller movement is huge.....but many people dont look so deap into it and dont understand differences.

Since aiming is mutch more difficult with a "stiff" controller it is something normal that people prefere weapons that dont need any aiming and only belong to your skills in movement and map awareness.

On PC the high ps battles can be hard-frustrating because there also the new drones kinda rule the meta atm......

But to see them go giphy.gif.3451bc938992dac47b60bb93d0b511 is so motivating :santa:

18 hours ago, _Riddig_ said:

The differences between mouse/keyboard to controller movement is huge.....but many people dont look so deap into it and dont understand differences.

Since aiming is mutch more difficult with a "stiff" controller it is something normal that people prefere weapons that dont need any aiming and only belong to your skills in movement and map awareness.

On PC the high ps battles can be hard-frustrating because there also the new drones kinda rule the meta atm......

But to see them go giphy.gif.3451bc938992dac47b60bb93d0b511 is so motivating :santa:

The difference in hovers has to be a coding issue with the port. I used sideways builds on XBOX forever. I use an Elite controller and remap the triggers to  paddles, and strafe to the trigger which turns the triggers into button style operation (on/off vs variable). All of the movement happens with button presses. The rotation is on a stick and I can't remap it, but I can make them act like buttons. I don't think it's going to help though. Maybe I can try using my controller on PC and see if that makes them perform like XBOX. 

If hovers could talk, on PC when you press Strafe Left, STRAFING LEFT YEEEHAW! :gunner:

On XBOX when you press Strafe Left,  AWWww if you say so......but I'm not happy about it :tankosmile3:.

Drones are balanced with data accumulated in PC where the players have a much easier aiming system. Copy and Paste those same drones to the XBOX platform and they become crazy OP. XBOX players just can't hit the little things, so they completely ignore them and just shoot at the carrier instead. 

I see more drones now on PC when I'm playing around 8k. I have plenty of gear to go bigger, but I'm limited to 62 parts and I still don't have a Train Plow yet. I'm having fun being the baby seal that eats entire platoons of Porcupine seal clubbers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, psiberzerker said:

I'm not great at race mode, I sometimes will scrape together four to six blues and some common Thrusters. I get max speed and dont really run out of fuel.  I get the top spot on occasion.   They're good enough if I a player like me who sucks at and never races can pull of numero uno.  I'm a good driver, but not with boosters atm. Ih... Mediocre at best on booster race skill. 

Ps I was racing  on Bigrams so it was harder, but I wanted to.  Because why not be new? 

Edited by tenshiijin