Charlie9204

Best Hard Raid build ?

4 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

You finally admitted you were wrong by : 

"Fine..."

Twice.  Immediately.  Do you want to argue with me, or not?  Because i tried to leave, and you keep calling me back to argue with me some more.  That's the problem:  Not that i can be wrong sometimes, but you want to argue so bad that it gets in the way of your own topic, and drives off all of your readers.

I'm just the last one.  Good luck with this.  I'll keep reading it, and liking it, but unless you ask me more questions, I'll stop giving you anything to argue with.

4 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

I don't like to argue with you and especially in public.

You do it a lot.  Especially since you have never talked to me in private, despite the fact that you can do it here in PMs, or in game.  If you like, you can reach me there.

Over, and out.

Sorry about that guys, I apologize to psiberzerker, again, I lost it a bit and got a bit rude.

But don't you guys be shy to post, I'm not always a jerk I reassure you !

Back on tracks, I rearranged the very first post of this topic, so all the ongoing builds are listed there, with their names on exhibition and their post detailing them linked.

I also created the topic "Crossout memes" in general discussion, feel free to check it out regularly and drop your memes !

• Upvote 1

Hi guys, just a quick post to show myself, so I'm around the Crossout meme topic which is pretty fun with various participants, and the adaptable builds thread also in general discussion. But I'm indeed giving you guys all the progress I make in this thread too.

For now I started to make an omnibox adaptabe build (a vehicle that can support various weapons without much/any modification, from 4x machine guns to double cannons, etc), and I started CW, so I might start talking about this subject later. If you have a link with an updated list of CW builds I am very interested, surprisingly I didn't find anything very fresh so far.  

As you might have already notice I rearranged the first post of this topic, so all the current builds I made visible on exhibition are listed.

Regarding raids, I'll still update you on my new findings.

Another quick jump, I have (re)discovered fusion (with contact 2M) today, and it might just have some advantages that I didn't know about. I used to think that a fused vehicle was just 2 vehicles with mobility restrictions (basically without advantages but mainly cons), but I stand corrected.

Anyway I'm doing an adaptable build, discovering CW, testing fusion, + the raid part, so that's a lot for limited game time. Don't worry if the rhythm become a bit slower, I'll have more stuff to share with you guys !

• Like 1

MMhh I thought this was a thread about Best Hard Raid build, but apparently you have now turned it into a personal blog. Good luck :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Psychq said:

MMhh I thought this was a thread about Best Hard Raid build, but apparently you have now turned it into a personal blog. Good luck :) 

My point by mentioning my interest on adaptable bluid, clan wars, and vehicle fusion was mainly to inform if the reasons of my work around raid builds being slower those days.

I also believe that I have reached a conclusion around this subject and I'll be sharing all of it hopefully next week. There's a lot of topics and I've been covering Raids since several months.

Hi

I wanted to thank you for this thread, learned a lot since I started playing in march, and now coming back for more, or dare I say it, for efficiency.

Until now I have been focussed on shorter RAIDs, because too often I'm paired with unefficient players or just unlucky ones that would end up with a mission fail. Also the matchmaking is sometimes teaming 10k players with 4k players, which is often bad news for one of the two. Maybe the good players are actually in the missions I don't do, ha ha. I mostly do convoys and Terminal 45, I love these.

I did not want to come empty handed, so here is a shot of my RAID build eventhough it is far from budget (sorry, please don't get too mad). It started budget, with something around 2k-3k PS 6 wheels Huntsman Chords, to Growl Vectors, to Sinuses, and it evolved to that Griffon Equalizer using everything I earned since my debut. I always kept the shape, only changing the parts for aesthetics/power/armor, and recently with the upside down guns and more compressed build. I did not like the scorpion shape as I prefer to be able to shoot behind without turning and using my back armor too. It is very good for any type of RAID, but I do get the occasional one shot death from a volley of grenades that will erase my guns.

I will re-read your first post tonight and maybe make a simpler better build for more varied RAIDs. I do really like a few small builds that have been posted here. Cheers !

P.S. Weird how the last six pages of the thread transformed into an argument between you and a guy that only come to disagree with you and make you mad despite saying multiple times he would stop saying things that completely sides opposite of your arguments and the subject of this thread. But who am I saying this with my 2k coins build ? ;p

20200907190054_1.jpg

EDIT: Alright, first try with a more modest build inspired by your Desolderer in page 5, pretty decent ! Need the Omnibox cabin, another Sinus, and a few more adjustments.

Promising ! And I did not even had the correct pilot !

ftR2OCU.jpg

Edited by _Egon_Spengler_
added update of the RAID build
  • Like 1