Charlie9204

Best Hard Raid build ?

Since hard raids have become very easy and even easier since last update. Spawning bots back at fixed locations is virtually any build viable for hard raids. Retchers are indeed very good to score high. Impulses also work fine. I use Harpy cab for grenade lancher builds and usually with 2 rare coolers and 1 fused epic radiator. Can also be cheaper, 1 cooler less, you do not need a generator.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Qurzo said:

Since hard raids have become very easy and even easier since last update. Spawning bots back at fixed locations is virtually any build viable for hard raids. Retchers are indeed very good to score high. Impulses also work fine. I use Harpy cab for grenade lancher builds and usually with 2 rare coolers and 1 fused epic radiator. Can also be cheaper, 1 cooler less, you do not need a generator.

The last patchnote (https://crossout.net/en/patchnotes/pc/) doesn't mention any changes on raid that could make them easier, But yes Hard raids aren't very difficult anymore, I lose them extremely rarely and finish them sometimes with the free repair kit but I almost never use a paid one. 

When I was promoting defenders for hard raids, I was focused towards durability in order to win the raid without wasting payed repair kits and fuel. Now we are past that. The goal now is more to get the most resources out of it, and for that the score needs to be ideally top 2 out of 4 raid players, and that doesn't depend of the raid difficulty anymore, but your build, some skill, and your "teammates". I put teammates in quotes because sadly although it's a co-op mode, it's also a bit of competition as whoever contribute the most (last shots, overall damage dealt mainly) gets a better score hence more resources for the fuel spent.

Because a powerful weapon will not essentially increase the score by itself, and because this weapon will have a high PS, It will match us with other players with powerful weapons while increasing (a bit) the bot's difficulty. So we don't essentially need a legendary or relic weapon, but a weapon doing a very good score compared to other weapon of it's category (special, epic, etc) and overall build PS not too high, with still some good durability and mobility, not the most expensive build neither, etc.

Edited by Charlie9204
typos

image.png.c9a350a578d929dea73b030223439a

Its 5k ps, has 1 seal and 1 Doppler, is also a tower build. This is my most current raid build.

image.png.ba250dbc729207d6cae7878cf9b177

This is my prior Peterbilt 281, its 6025 ps though due to the hot red, which is mandatory since I don't want a truck that sounds like the Quantum. I could downgrade to a Growl since I have 1 spare energy on both of these builds. Depends on what I feel like running that day imo. The brown build is more practical because the tower is taller and more durable while the cab is 33% shorter, but the new one looks 2 good.

• Like 2

Pretty nice builds @AFluffyBadger ! A 4th Sinus would be nice on a good-looking build like your current one, that would improve significantly your scores and so your raid rewards !

Thanks to you, I got the idea to apply the crane hull left and right to the back of my current work-in-progress raid build too, and I got carried on and managed to give a better look to it, see capture.

You can find the name of this build on the first post of this topic. You guys have a look at it because it's very promising ! So far it's perfect ! I just had to break couples of my rules regarding the parts : I usually try to take basic factions, not founders parts, because players who didn't unlocked those parts can't build it, and it's 80/80 parts (decors included) while I usually like to leave some room for modifications. Other than that, it's perfect, <6000 PS, durable, good DPS, excellent firing angle, safe (big-G), stable, etc and even with a okay appearance ! I don't have tracks but that would look awesome on it !

I actually did a raid, Frontier defence rock city, hard lunatics, got Champion patch while competing against a porcupine trigger hover I think, and a triple joule build. I used Perseus lvl 14 though, and 2 fused sinus and 2 fused vectors, (see build on exhibition). 

I'll keep testing it, adjust paints and stuff, and I think that'll be the best I did so far ! Tell me guys what you think about it ! raid Ostfront 0 in exhibition (in testing progress)

Annotation 2020-04-28 050225.jpg

screenshot-200428-052028(200 50 138).jpg

screenshot-200428-052031(200 50 138).jpg

TO CONCLUDE THIS TOPIC (at least from my interest and point of view) :

• The best raid build might no be the best for most players as few might be able to assemble it (parts from high level of advanced factions, expensive gear meaning questionable investments).
  • On the opposite, a viable build with accessible parts and affordable gear (cabin, weapons, modules) might not be as optimized as it could be with your advanced parts.
  • Also, while I thought at first raids are a teamwork effort to win it, hence my interest in opening this topic and making good builds available publicly for everybody's sake, I realized later that raids are also a competition to get the most resources hence score. Raids are a team effort to win it, but also a score competition to get the most of it, so the purpose of this topic isn't as productive as I thought.
  • A potential way to actually know what weapon, power score range, raid type, etc. gives the best average raid score could be to collect plenty of combat.log files and make a script to retrieve and exploit those information. The collection might need a team effort from several players or just a long time for one person to gather a representative amount of raids, and the creation of the script need someone having this skill or again some time to learn it.

That being said, raids aren't that difficult anymore, surviving and win one isn't a big problem, and past that, having a good score is an individual concern, as helping my teammate to improve his score will mean shrinking mine (points are acquired among other way by damaging and killing bots, and they aren't unlimited).

So some raid builds to start with : 

• "raid Corkscrew" , T-tower with upside down weapons, good for vectors and Sinus
  • "raid Gauntlet v1", pass-through tray, good for auto-cannons, defenders, Summators.
  • "Raid Soldier v2" has some success, although the 2 builds above are better

Important things to remember :

• Parts like for example a van door don't protect the cabin : the damage dealt to one of them will both decrease directly the health of the vehicle. Bumpers, decors, weapons, can protect the cabin. the other parts can protect the gear. So in raids, best is to put the cabin front, protected by bumpers/decors, so you can protect better your modules/wheels, etc. with parts. 
  • According to Grindmaster by knifers v2 (look it up), the raids scenarios giving the most average score are frontier defense and perimeter breach, then Data theft probably because they are long, so do them to get more resources for your fuel.
    • The raid to avoid in my opinion : Gone in two minutes : it's a long one and can also give good resource amount, but has a lower win ratio in my experience, at least on hard difficulty.
    • The other raids are shorter so give less score hence resources.
  • The raids type giving up the most resources are hard electronics, medium plastic, hard copper, more or less in this order.
  • Don't focus too much on being less than 6000 PS. You can be 6000-8000 PS if it gives you a noticeable advantage (special or epic cabin with better tonnage, extra energy point, special weapons instead of rare one, etc.).

good luck survivors !

Edited by Charlie9204
adding details
  • Thanks 1

You set yourself a hard-to-impossible task, and it was fun to watch you attempt it.  Again, there's no "Best" build, just what works best for you, but you hit on all the general guidelines that players can use to find it.  I enjoyed your thought process, and perspective immensely.

I'm gonna present you guys my latest construction : A founder-themed hard raid build 

52160481_screenshot-200511-014607(4281161260797691_Annotation2020-05-11015034.jp

Omnibox - 4x MGs (vectors/sinus) - Big G - fused R2-Chill - 2x Array ST - 2x Array

Useful perk, safe generator, 4x sturdy wheels instead of 6 in order save power, and most important, innovative weapon holding structure ! :D 

The structure is sturdy, give good fire angle, and is always balanced with the cabin weight. Most of the vehicle's mass is low-ground, and the base of the vehicle is large, so the vehicle always have a good balance. I think we don't see a lot of those because the cabin "isn't protected", but since we established that common parts don't actually protect it, except bumpers decors and weapons, it's not a problem.

I don't lose weapons like this so far, the one on top of the cabin is sometimes spark,  but it's the best structure I tried so far. The usual "upside down staircase" aka "scorpion" is using more and weaker pass-through parts and the cabin is at the rear so the bots deconstruct your build while aiming for cabin.

The PS is below 6000 PS but it's only because I only have 2 sinus, completed with 2 vectors.

Decors are founders, as most parts and wheels. It's a raid build but also like a faction blueprint.

"Desolderer" in exhibition. 

• Like 1

So this Desolderer build on my previous post is very promising. I'm gonna present it in details as that's the best hard raid build I could find since a long time.

I made some minors adjustments but I'll explain the main choices.

Before all remember some principles:

1. Don't invest much on your raid gear, don't change your mind too much. Raids are not to spend too much resources on it but for farming them, so you can improve your PvP build and eventually access clan if you wish.
  2. Keep you PS low (5000-7000 PS). high PS build match you with high PS players, you don't get more rewards just by having high PS build, bot difficulty increase a bit, and low/average PS builds are cheaper and give enough Health points and damage to complete raids comfortably.
  3. I said it but I'll say it again, wrapping your cabin with armor don't protect it, since both damage on the armor or the cabin is removed from the overall vehicle health bar. Only weapons, modules, decors, bumpers, anything that doesn't share health with the vehicle, protect the cabin. When you realize that, you can focus all your armor to protect the modules, movement parts if needed, weapons etc. 

Now, the build

1. First of all, the strategy used is machine-guns staircase tower. Cabin front and naked, armor low and flat, giving good stability and not much deteriorated by bots.
    1. Omnibox cabin popular, craftable, cheap epic cabin, very useful perk, need 12 energy
    2. 4x Vectors, then upgraded as 4x Sinus. Use your fused vectors like me if you have some since replacing them is wasting money. If you rarely are first or second on raid score, try improving your aiming (no offence) and consider Sinus-0. put your durability fused weapons and Sinus-0 lower since they are more exposed to damage, and accuracy fused weapons and Vectors higher, since they are further from the target and with less durability. 
    3. Fused R2-Chill  A must. It's as good as RN-Seal without perk and twice lower in price and PS. more important, the reduced heating given is enough to clear raids comfortably.
    4. Big-G generator, safe, light, low PS, cheap, and we only need one extra energy point.
    5. Ruby radar, upgraded later on R2-Listener. Ruby cover is usually enough to raid, but R2-Listener durability and extra range is better.
    6. 4x Array ST wheels. While before I was advising 6x wheels in order to ensure mobility, taking 4x sturdy medium wheels give enough tonnage, worth less or similar PS than 6x wheels, and consume less Power (meaning gives better acceleration). General advice: Consider 2x non-steering wheels to get enough tonnage if needed, and consider putting them in front since they'll probably get destroyed before Steering ones, it at all. Array rarely get destroyed in my experience.
    7. Decors with good durability placed to protect the radar.

Don't use maxwell or doppler,  not necessary, high PS, Listener is enough, bots always gather around players or objectives, radar just to chase a lost bot isn't worth it.

• The 3x gun-mount structure is of course very sturdy, the structure is overall more stable and durable and weapons are safer than inverted staircase scorpion-like because further from front, the angle of fire is like 300° around the vehicle, and a little turn is enough to cover the back. Unlike scorpion-like structure, cabin is front so bots don't shred all the parts in front of it. T-tower structure can cover back but they actually don't cover sides since several weapons block each-other's angle of fire. This gun-mount staircase tower structure is the best of them. Weapons get very rarely destroyed. 
  • Center of gravity is low, base vehicle is wide, cabin takes most damage, vehicle doesn't get unbalanced because parts are cleared from cabin. the vehicle never lose balance.
  • It's possible to upgrade the build with apollo, hot red, and 5th sinus.
  • Replacing Arrays by hovers is quite enjoyable with the increased mobility and height, combined to the large fire angle of the build. 
  • Vehicle is quite heavy for an epic medium cabin but Omnibox's perk helps smoothly and unnecessary movements are avoided since weapons cover around 300° around vehicle.
  • Finally the aesthetic is pleasant in my point of view as Founder-themed build, and the design is surprisingly original and effective.
  • Main con is the founder parts not accessible by players who didn't unlock them.
  • I have fused stuff in my build version but only the fused R2-Chill is very useful. my fused cabin has just some extra durability and max weight limit. 

This build is amazing, it changed my life. I recommend it ! :D 

"Desolderer" in exhibition.

1508394044_screenshot-200526-004250(4181

• Like 3

Well, since Scaling doesn't prevent me from bringing Epics into hard raids any more:

875F23D1F15556066464EF82893D9A050C489AFD

1 Incinerator, and 2 Equalizers is making the grind to legendaries (Probably going to be Arbiters) a lot easier.  In Missions, and Raids.  Granted, I just did 2 Frontier Defense on Crater, which is not exactly the hardest of the Hard raids, but still.  It works.

(Not shown:  1 Seal, Colossus as a Gun Mount, and an Ampere.  It's not supposed to hold down the Dakka Button indefinitely, I have just enough time to aim the Fire Puddle while they cooldown, and wind back up.  With Apollo, it's probably going to be 3 Arbiters.)

Those last days I tested the upgraded version of the Desolderer :

On 5/26/2020 at 12:49 AM, Charlie9204 said:

It's possible to upgrade the build with apollo, hot red, and 5th sinus.

1434752977_screenshot-200530-014112(4181

And I did receive the Champion patch 4/6 times. I did craft 3x sinus after all, to replace my 2 fused vectors, although I advised to not invest much. I replaced them because I'm trying to find the best raid build, and also because I can sell them later and re-use my fused vectors. But also because I like doing raids with more efficient weapons than vectors.

Anyway, 5x sinus makes a difference.

Because of that I made another version of this Omnibox 5x sinus, first to lower PS and be more competitive in a lower PS bracket, then to make the build lighter and more maneuverable. I traded some durability for that, because I don't think I always use all my 1500 HP pool very much. And finally, I make a version of the build using other parts than Founders, because those parts aren't unlockable anymore. Here is the result :

1790906879_screenshot-200530-015537(4181

I saved around 700 PS, and the build doesn't need the power perk much, thanks to the light build and the hot red.

Here some screenshots of my last raids, with both builds above. Admire the nice champion patches !

Spoiler

1546663120_screenshot-200529-180508(6758108095229_screenshot-200529-174042(-14941537292657_screenshot-200529-172810(-267690122357_screenshot-200529-231336(-8481644993697_screenshot-200529-230152(-2956978711886_screenshot-200529-224749(-1686

I think we are on the right tracks for the best raid build ! Apollo is high end gear, but useful on many modes including of course Clan wars. In the meantime stick for the 4x sinus version. 

Edited by Charlie9204
duplicate capture
  • Like 2

Some time ago, I presented you the "Raid Soldier v2", a good and accessible hard raid build

76875647_screenshot-200408-152918(408114

rate_my_raid_build_amazing_offerrate_my_raid_build_amazing_offerhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Crossout/comments/fh6kfv/rate_my_raid_build_amazing_offer/

This build is now obsolete since we established there is no need to wrap the cabin with armor parts. Those parts can now be wisely used to protect better other gear like module generator and pass-through structures. Also, an admirer copied the build on one of his own exhibition slot. Let's remind that any blueprint you put in exhibition is public and can be copied.

1647431730_Annotation2020-06-01223841.jp

This is now the opportunity to free my exhibition slot. Don't worry, a new and better cheap and efficient hard raid build is coming to replace the Raid Soldier v2 !

Edited by Charlie9204
add link

11 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

This build is now obsolete since we established there is no need to wrap the cabin with armor parts.

Okay, but aesthetics count for something.  Not in Hard Raids, but the Power Score Scaling has been fixed, so that you can actually bring Legendaries (I haven't tested with Relics) and still win for massive points, and rewards.

I have more than enough Armor, up front.  On each side, and they do nothing but get blown off, to take away some of my Cabin Health.  My back end has the most surplus parts, because that's the side I have to look at.  (Laura Croft started out as Larry, but he got a gender change because of all the crawling around he had to do in the first title.)  I also have a reserve of armor under the Cabin, just to make my Harpy a little tankier.

I'm going to level with you.  I come to build threads like this to look at the pretty pictures.  OPtimization is great, but ultimately, I want to see pretty cars.  It's not like Pixel Camo adds anything to your stats, not even to your reputation earned.  There's lost of parts like the Radiator Grille that are barely worth the Power Score, but they blend in between the Spaced Armor nicely.

You started out with good looking builds, and rejected the very concept of "Scorpion" towers just because of how ugly they are.

I miss that.

Edited by psiberzerker

Thanks for your thoughts @psiberzerker ! For a while you pasted your builds on this topic, now that is something we can talk about.

This is a topic about "the best hard raid build", not a gallery where we can just put pretty builds. They have to score well at hard raids but also cheap, with accessible parts, durable, and a minimum good-locking if possible. Of course I did several builds that contradict some of those criteria because I am still trying and experimenting what this best build could be. Sometimes I say something but still try the opposite to make sure I don't just reject an idea without really trying it.

Since there is a lot of requirements, the right balance has to be fine and we are mainly looking for an efficient build, not an art one. There is plenty of topics on the Vehicle subforum that show those sexy cars. The best hard raid build shouldn't hurt your eyes, but the aesthetic isn't the main characteristic we want although it is still very important to me.

The desolderer is Founder-themed and I give some importance to the look of it. On the other hand the raid Soldier v2 is an old build and I'll post one soon that I am testing at the moment.

Remember that in PvE same as in PvP,  your resources gained as well as your reputation don't scale up with your PS. Bringing legendary items in raids doesn't give you more copper same as 10000 PS "get the scrap" battle doesn't give you more scrap. So we can have a cheap low PS build that brings around the same amount of resources than an expensive end-game legendary vehicle. Also if you bring legendary weapons, you'll be matched with porcupines users and retchers spammers and you might barely have time to touch a bot before it melt, while the 4x sinus raid soldier and any 5-6 K PS build will be most likely matched with 3x vectors users or similar. Something to think about and there is a right balance to find.

Maybe my raid build suggestions will have sometimes an appearance of your liking, but this simply not the kind of topic you are looking for.

Edited by Charlie9204
typos

39 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

For a while you pasted your builds on this topic, now that is something we can talk about.

All right.  Now, this violates a lot of your criteria, and it's far from tested, I've been working on this:

E4515DC8B3400F372F18A6B57D71E03A0A720040

All day.  It did all right, considering the fact that i'm not used to the handling yet, and there was a hero hog Tusker there, that beat us to every objective, as per usual.

All right, I have to say that Tusk, and Boosters aren't all that inaccessible.  So, if you're looking for ideas for this wonderful series, you might want to try that next?

Update:

E4515DC8B3400F372F18A6B57D71E03A0A720040

This is literally the second time I've taken it out, but to follow your rules, Incinerator, and 2 Miniguns (Equalizers) works great on Defensive Raids (Perimeter Breach, Data Theft, Frontier, of course) and Steel Cradle.  However, the Incinerator sucks on Escort Missions (Gone in 2 Minutes, Last convoy...) because the truck moves, and the fire puddles don't.  it's all right in tight canyons where you can bottleneck the mobs, and hose them down with the Wall of Lead, without the Scaling making it truly Hard.  I'm gearing up for hardcore PvP, but I still have to get my Daily/Weekly raids in, for resources.  (2 Hard, 2 Normal per day.)

I did better with Equalizers.  Unfortunately, I had to sell them to pay for the Upgrade (And I spent $30.00 on the War Machine Pack on top of that)  

Edited by psiberzerker

So first of all , Steel Cradle is not very profitable since very short, so less points, less score, less resource earned for your fuel. Best to do is Frontier defense, then gone in two minutes (but can be tricky, be careful and avoid it if necessary), then perimeter breach. 

From Grindmaster https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ToFn7lWo3L6zbn8g0dBmz5FiML2vk38qLZxJG7JpXbk/edit#gid=254225692

image.png.177e7d6844306ea8c574b42346ec0d

Also, best to do Medium plastic, hard electronics, hard copper. You can kind of forget about the rest except if you are running after every weekly challenge (I only do both hard, and normal plastic weekly challenges).

Second, I don't know if your score is good because you don't have the champion patch (meaning you're not 1st in score). Are you 2nd? 3rd? 4th? from how many points from the first ?

About your build's price I estimate 2x bigram 2x incinerators, 1x harpy so 5x epics = around 1500-1800 c

In the same time here is my build and its tests during the last 2-3 days. Take in consideration that I have lvl 14 perseus and 2 fused sinus, (one +5% hit damage). But I don't have premium subscription. Cabin is fused too with 20% power and +10 durability and self destruct. However the only important fused component is the R2-Chill.

2110260423_screenshot-200603-234621(3751

4x sinus, 1x ampere + 1x rare cabin, 3x rare radiator (fused) + one ruby and 6x common wheels = 620 - 700 c. Growl, ampere and fused R2-Chill are a must have gear in PvP so not really a PvE investment. This build is a mix of my carefully thought build "raid Gauntlet v1" and the staircase structure I made with the "Desolderer". I hope you like the flashy colors !. 

Spoiler

1954536921_screenshot-200603-231213(2424175459524_screenshot-200603-225315(621071607954911_screenshot-200603-205520(-1311015700826_screenshot-200603-015817(2672263152495_screenshot-200603-013739(28824268918653_screenshot-200603-232311(18256

You can see on those screenshots that I got the Champion patch most of the time ! You might not always get them without fused stuff and lvl 14 Perseus co-pilot but you'll be still getting your share of resources.

The staircase structure is sturdy, less exposed than the upside-down staircase structure, mass balanced with the front cabin that soak most of the damage, and convenient with a huge fire-angle. Parts are accessible early game, build can fit vectors at first and be upgraded, PS will still be between 5000-6000 PS decors included.

I think that's all anyone can need to farm well in raids with little investment, along with some hard-raid practice.

However it's not gonna be the best hard raid build until I get good taste in colors ! :D 

"raid Gauntlet v2" in exhibition

Edited by Charlie9204
typos
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

So first of all , Steel Cradle is not very profitable since very short, so less points, less score, less resource earned for your fuel.

First of all, you only have 1 Hard raid with Electronics, for an hour.  It also has the most enemies, and the most objectives.  The miniboss you have to kill for Explosives has a lot of health, and a lot of parts, which you can get a lot of points for damaging.  (If there's not a Hero hog to 1 shot him with a Tusk Charger.)

And finally, it was a build test.  That raid has the most Variety, to test it in a number of situations, against a variety of targets, so it's pretty perfect for that.

Best to do is Frontier defense, then gone in two minutes (but can be tricky, be careful and avoid it if necessary), then perimeter breach. 

I agree.  Lots of enemy waves, in rapid succession, and 3 Levis to kill.  I did Frontier (Crater) after that, but I had been building all day, and I had only an hour to burn my fuel before the next day started.  So, 2 Hard/2 Normal is the fastest way to do it.  Not always the most efficient (Depending on what raids are available.)

I wasn't going to rush in with a half finished build.  I've done better, much better, but I already said that.  I can critique myself just fine.  In fact, I did.

18 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

About your build's price I estimate 2x bigram 2x incinerators, 1x harpy so 5x epics = around 1500-1800 c

+2 Legendaries.  Arbiters?  Yeah, so those bumped it up to 6197.84.  10046 Power Score.  Again, it would be a lot lower with Equalizers, but I sold my Equalizers to buy the Arbiters.  It's a PvP build, I just had to knock out some raids real quick.

Conclusion:  Not the best raid build.  Thought I made that clear.

Edited by psiberzerker

On 4/1/2020 at 7:57 PM, Charlie9204 said:

1196775651_screenshot-200402-035332(3951

336478286_screenshot-200402-035402(33613

I like this. It looks like the left boot of Optimus Prime dressed to kick 455.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

First of all, you only have 1 Hard raid with Electronics, for an hour.  It also has the most enemies, and the most objectives.  The miniboss you have to kill for Explosives has a lot of health, and a lot of parts, which you can get a lot of points for damaging.  (If there's not a Hero hog to 1 shot him with a Tusk Charger.)

Wait for another raid rotation if possible, because it doesn't matter if a miniboss has a lot of health, the whole raid don't give as much points as many others.

You mention Tusk build several times but to me they are pretty rare in raids and I'm not sure they perform greater than other strategies like machineguns. I don't plan on trying tusk builds because they are pack cabin, and with limited uses on PvP, while other cabins like Growl or Omnibox are craftable cheaper and more useful for many usages.

4 hours ago, DocSavage said:

I like this. It looks like the left boot of Optimus Prime dressed to kick 455.

Thanks ! As you may already know it's an old model of a defender raid build, which I assumed was the best raid weapons because of it's good durability and damage for a rare weapon, until I realized the score had a direct importance on how much resource we get. Sinus for it's greater damage and fire angle seemed better at that point in order to improve scoring. This build also had a lot of space inside it in order to be adapted with player's gear (generator, engine, detection radar), which I don't believe is necessary anymore and my raid builds are now with fixed and predetermined gear.

7 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

You mention Tusk build several times but to me they are pretty rare in raids and I'm not sure they perform greater than other strategies like machineguns.

Pretty much exclusively for Steel Cradle on Factory.

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

Pretty much exclusively for Steel Cradle on Factory.

Probably to have fun trying to one shot the tower instead of the 4 turrets around it. Now it rings a bell I saw some tusks on this map before.

Definitely not what we are looking for.

I have made several other raids mainly with daily fuel, + some spare one on top of that, and it still get Champion patches most of the time. I have changed the build's color just to distinguish today's screenshots :

Spoiler

821605372_screenshot-200604-212320(23644

1162105288_screenshot-200604-213216(-113

I didn't get the patch but I have been 2nd by one point :

Spoiler

1539988166_screenshot-200604-213222(-113

1719349155_screenshot-200604-215944(1155

262776933_screenshot-200604-224749(30141

1407418523_screenshot-200604-231255(4061

On top of that, I have improved the build for today's last raid

186364766_screenshot-200604-232918(30127

I have moved the radar upside down on the gun-structure, I removed 2 common medium wheels and added a rear middle small wheel. That way the vehicle's mass is one wheel less and power reduction is less, so acceleration is better, while the tonnage is still enough. And the removed wheel reduce the PS too. I also switched 2 fenders for the new Aura fenders from Doomsday car battlepass.(free parts level 3). ruby should still be well protected and the build is still very stable.

Before left, after right :

image.png.7792936a295caab35c08839523586cimage.png.70f62a398d7b0327526e335483d8f3

This build is doing amazing so far ! 

Edited by Charlie9204
capture sorting

Today's batch of test raids, 3/6 Champion patch only, made some mistakes (lost balance, got destroyed and lost time to reach back the battle) and also because I use now masterjack lvl 4 with +1% damage instead of lvl 14 perseus with +5% damage, precision, etc. Pics from last to first :

Spoiler

1483938344_screenshot-200606-014933(-1171990393370_screenshot-200605-231121(46911723558333_screenshot-200605-225518(23121491837990_screenshot-200605-224546(2842510525655_screenshot-200605-223727(27023802791516_screenshot-200605-222734(32513

I also added some decorations, and use now a non-fused Growl, hence the 1181 HP insted of  1300.

1553748865_screenshot-200606-015212(2654

screenshot-200606-015220(29 2 27).jpg

That's all for today, see you later !

Edited by Charlie9204

FWIW, if you drop the Accessibility criterion, and just want the best Hard Raid weapons you can get for the Power Score?  

Incinerator, and 2xJoules.  

EB4F4DDE9903D9AF8900C79F682E0F79B6559203

^That's just a cutaway to show what you have to work with, of course Ampere is interchangeable with PU-Charge (Got one out of a Minor Crate)  With Apollo, you can get a Doppler, and Shiver on there.  (Just stop to let the guns cool down.  One of the downsides to Joules is how long it takes once they do overheat.  Might as well find a nice spot for a Fire Puddle while you're at it.)  That's the PvP build, though.

The Wheels/Legs are pretty much a Worst Case Scenario for Power Score, but the launch angle makes Incinerator so much better.  I also avoid needing a Tower by being so high, and the rest of the Mass Limit can go into Armor/Countermass.  (Just fill in all the gaps, and corners, the heaviest stuff goes underneath where it won't get shot off, and makes you incredibly stable.)  Also, the Leg mode gets me out of trouble sometimes, allows me to climb places you need Legs to get to, and also me to turn inside the wheel's radius in CQB.  (Sometimes when there's Goliaths, Humpback/Bastion bricks, and Spiders with me, I switch modes, so they can keep up.)  

Fire Puddles are extremely effective, even with Porcy hero hogs on the field, you get DoTs, and your guns are more effective if they're glowing.  So, bring guns.

The perk on Joules is best for Escort, and other Mobile Missions, like Gone in 2 Minutes.  (Incinerator kinda isn't, until you get used to the spawn points, and know when to light up a corner, right before the next wave comes around it.)  Not the most profitable, though.

For Frontier Defense, especially on Crater, you basically want to be doing at least 80Km/H the whole time anyway.  Nothing better for Pursuit than Joule, I save my jerry cans for Leviathans (There's 3.)  Incinerator owns Terminal 45, because it's all Close Quarters, with corners, and bottle-necks. 

Focus the Julies on that Firebug, Executioner, or Retcher (Depending on the Faction.)  That's the main reason for this combo, the AoE does most of the damage, and pads out your score nicely.  The Dakka allows you to target specific threats, and eliminate them.  (Preferably glowing red-hot to enhance your already good DPS.)

It takes a bit of practice to alternate between the guns (They have to cool off some-time) and laying down the next AoE, but i'm testing this:

22B9CAF3B331B5A17FFDBC3C915B8D4F450AD5FB

In Custom.  All maps, all Factions (Hard Mode) solo.  That's why i'm using custom, so I can eliminate the other players, and the Fuel Cost, systematically testing all the permutations.  

So far, I haven't found a fight it doesn't work in, the Scaling (9297) isn't a significant factor, if you play it right.  By "Right" I mean situationally, knowing when, and where to drop your bombs, or drive around shooting until the guns overheat.  The Incinerator can be lobbed on the move, but it's trickier.  

• Upvote 1

If you get higher PS-weapons, you'll be matched with other players also have higher PS weapons and they'll be as able to steal-kill as before.

You don't even have 300 HP durability, and you have a ammo pack on the side waiting for a fly to f a r t  on it.

There's at least 8-9 epic items on this and its 7K without the armor. And your second build show me the gear, not the pretty paint on it with the nice landscape. 

Joules need speed, but incinerators need to be quite still to aim. they don't go together well.

Just copy some raid scoreboards next time and prove me it's a good build. they'll speak to me more than a thousand words.

Edited by Charlie9204
f a r t isn't a bad word ! no need censuring !