Charlie9204

Best Hard Raid build ?

4 hours ago, psiberzerker said:
7 hours ago, Charlie9204 said:

Champion patches don't give point (like all patches) but you GET them by scoring the most points. They're like a MVP patch for raids.

True, but you don't get more points/resources for that. 

This is exactly what I just said.

The main raid recap screen is different from the scoreboard (other tab), the champion patch partially replace the scoreboard since we know the position of the player. It's convenient to avoid pasting 2 captures that's it.

Again, if you get 100  points, you get the exact same reward if somebody else got 1001. 

You don't get same ressources with 100 or 1001, but yes you get the same with 1000 and 1001. But in reality scores are more different and the more you have champion patches the less is the probability for this situation to happen. Right now you seem to focus more on this patch than me. It just gives an idea of your position and performance.

My badges cap basically said how much I take out weapons, and tires.  I have this strategy/tactic where I ram the wave, and it makes them easier to take out.  That gets me a lot of Grease monkey patches.  

The strategy doesn't matter, the results and investment do. Example porcupine are efficient but you have to grind/pay a lot to get there, so it's not a good strategy in my book. Grease monkey and other patches don't matter and you get them with plenty of weapons.

What is fun for you might not be for others and vice versa. Also some just want to farm raids the best way and go play back PvP asap after using daily fuel.

A "bunch of avia pieces" (low ps build) will be matched with other "bunch of avia pieces". If my "bunch of avia pieces" perform well/the best out of the 3 other "bunch of avia pieces", then the best hard raid build can be a "bunch of avia pieces" because this build is very good, cheap, and accessible since you can get most Avia pieces at nomad lvl 5-6.

I think I am clear, you just might not understand. This guide is not for "little boy", it's a smart guide for players who want straight away some great build suggestions and get overall at engineers lvl 19 and basic factions lvl 5-6 the same amount of ressources than old players like you and your 5000 c build.

16 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

The main raid recap screen is different from the scoreboard (other tab)

True, but that doesn't show the Build.  That's what this is about, right?  Having the best build for farming hard raids.

Not having the highest score, the most patches, or ultimately, the other Players.  That's what determines who gets 1st Place Champ, not your build.  So, unless I completely misundersatood the point of this, it's about the Build.  Not the other Players.  You can't control that, only what you bring in with you.

The strategy doesn't matter, the results and investment do.

Build strategy is Strategy.  Why it's called that.

Example porcupine are efficient but you have to grind/pay a lot to get there

Effeiciency is an exercise in Min/Max.  In terms of Damage:Power Score, Porcupines are inefficient.  In terms of Damage:Energy Cost, they're extremely efficient.

A "bunch of avia pieces" (low ps build) will be matched with other "bunch of avia pieces".

No, not really.  You seem to keep coning back to the assumption that if you play low PS, you'll only get matched with players of low PS, but that's not true.  Not in raids, you can come in with 4,000 (The minimum for a hard raid) and get matched with a 10K+ Sideways Porcupine Hover.

In fact, I did (5999) with 2 of them, Storms, no Generator at all, and got pushed off a cliff when I started scoring points, despite their efforts to block the other 2 players out.

33647C69CF957E35370CEF3C0716E840746C277B

So, if your advice to new players is to only use armor pieces from the first 3 factions, keep your Power Score as low as possible, and never have to worry about Porcupine Hovers, then that's bad advice, because it's False.

If my pictures of "frog legged" builds offend you, I'll stop posting them in your thread.  In fact, I did.  Yesterday.  If the words "A bunch of avia peices" offend you, then don't call me back here, by name, when I agreed to leave you alone.

This guide is not for "little boy", it's a smart guide for players who want straight away some great build suggestions and get overall at engineers lvl 19 and basic factions lvl 5-6 the same amount of ressources than old players like you and your 5000 c build.

I'm sorry, but that premise is false.  Using inferior armor, wheels, and "Special" weapons is nerfing yourself, and no.  You will not out-score old players, like you and I, by not using the best parts you can get.

The best build uses the best parts.  Now, unless you want to call me back to argue, again, I'll leave you to it...

38 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

I'm sorry, but that premise is false.  Using inferior armor, wheels, and "Special" weapons is nerfing yourself, and no.  You will not out-score old players, like you and I, by not using the best parts you can get.

The best build uses the best parts.  Now, unless you want to call me back to argue, again, I'll leave you to it...

Dunno, don't wanna offend you, but this is really nonsense. There is not something like inferior armor or best parts. Parts are balanced by PS and parameters. You can use parts in wrong way to create a inferior ineffective build. 

And a low level player can outscore "old" players without to much trouble. With a 5k PS build you can outscore 10k builds. 

• Thanks 1

Man I don't know what's wrong with you, looks like you just like to disagree.

25 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:
54 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

The main raid recap screen is different from the scoreboard (other tab)

True, but that doesn't show the Build.  That's what this is about, right?  Having the best build for farming hard raids.

Not having the highest score, the most patches, or ultimately, the other Players.  That's what determines who gets 1st Place Champ, not your build.  So, unless I completely misundersatood the point of this, it's about the Build.  Not the other Players.  You can't control that, only what you bring in with you.

1. My definition of the best raid build is the one who gets you the most resources for the least investment. Resources comes with high score. High score is relative to other player's scores, So the other players you're matched with matters.
  2. You can control what players you bring in raids with your PS. The lower your PS is the lower your teammates PS will be and vice versa. YES THE MATCHMAKING SYSTEM ISN'T PERFECT AND THERE IS EXCEPTIONS, DEPENDING OF AVAILABLE PLAYERS WITH SIMILAR PS THERE IS IN YOUR AREA AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU. But MOST OF THE TIME, YOU DON'T GET 10000 PS PLAYERS WHEN YOU HAVE A 5000 PS BUILD IN EVERY RAIDS. YOUR PORCUPINE CASE IS AN EXCEPTION. 
34 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

The strategy doesn't matter, the results and investment do.

Build strategy is Strategy.  Why it's called that.

:facepalm: Can't argue with that, I guess.

37 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Example porcupine are efficient but you have to grind/pay a lot to get there

Effeiciency is an exercise in Min/Max.  In terms of Damage:Power Score, Porcupines are inefficient.  In terms of Damage:Energy Cost, they're extremely efficient.

That doesn't make me wrong. And the ratio damage/energy doesn't matter here. If 1 Porcupines would use 11 energy points but still deals the more damage than other players, then Porcupine would still be viable (aside its price).

42 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

A "bunch of avia pieces" (low ps build) will be matched with other "bunch of avia pieces".

No, not really.  You seem to keep coning back to the assumption that if you play low PS, you'll only get matched with players of low PS, but that's not true.  Not in raids, you can come in with 4,000 (The minimum for a hard raid) and get matched with a 10K+ Sideways Porcupine Hover.

The minimum for hard raid is 5000 PS not 4000 PS, and YES you MOST OF THE TIME get matched with low PS players when you are yourself low PS. It's called matchmaking. The more there is Crossout players, the more accurate the matchmaking system will be. THIS IS NOT AN ASSUMPTION IT'S A FACT. I posted tons of raid scoreboard captures in this topic and you paste one single screenshot that doesn't even prove there was a 10K PS porcupine hover while you were 6000 PS. It can happen, but it's RATHER RARE. post a screen with the players PS next time by pressing TAB or at the end of the game, not a capture of yourself in a tree, I don't care.

49 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

So, if your advice to new players is to only use armor pieces from the first 3 factions, keep your Power Score as low as possible, and never have to worry about Porcupine Hovers, then that's bad advice, because it's False.

Again, wrong. I don't advise to only use parts from first 3 factions, they are just accessible very early in the game and enough. Anyone with advanced parts can use it, but it's just not necessary and it takes a while to get there.

Keeping you PS low will make you avoid meeting high PS build, it's a true and important advice. AGAIN THERE IS EXCEPTIONS.

56 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Advanced faction parts are not better than basic faction parts, they are just different. They just have different PS/health/weight ratio. Are Steppenwolf parts better than say lunatic parts for a light cabin like Growl ? No, because they are super heavy. Are Lunatic parts better for  humpback cabin ? No, because you'll need a lot of it to get a good Health pool, and your PS will be very high in comparison to this HP pool. So advanced parts are not better by themselves.

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

This guide is not for "little boy", it's a smart guide for players who want straight away some great build suggestions and get overall at engineers lvl 19 and basic factions lvl 5-6 the same amount of ressources than old players like you and your 5000 c build.

I think this misunderstood is on me. A low PS build will not outscore your build in the same raid, but it may outscore you in an identical raid (hard lunatic frontier defence raid let's say) with different players. For example I can do 1000 points with a 5000 PS build (I'll be matched with similar PS players) and you can do 900 points with your 5999 PS build matched with similar PS players.

It's like PvP, I don't understand why you don't understand, when you do a get the scrap game with a 10000 PS build, do you get more resources or rep than with a 2000 PS build with Chords ? No, because you are matched with similar PS players. I can farm scrap with a 2000 PS build as much as you with a 6000 PS build. Resource and reputation earned don't scale with Powerscore !

38 minutes ago, Mingda said:

Dunno, don't wanna offend you, but this is really nonsense. There is not something like inferior armor or best parts.

No offense taken, but as far as Power Score is concerned, you get more Durability out of Steppinwolf than you do out of Scavengers.  For example, they're heavier, but Power Score doesn't mean as much, when it comes to your matchmaking.  I was mostly talking about Cabins, Movement Parts, and Weapons.  Werewolf>Bat>Growl.  That's just parts progression, and again.  What we're grinding for is better parts.  The Power Score difference doesn't make up for another point of Energy.  (In fact, you can sometimes make up the difference by not needing a generator)

19 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

That doesn't make me wrong.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong.  I'm trying to clarify, since this is a guide for players that need this info.  

YES you MOST OF THE TIME get matched with low PS players when you are yourself low PS. It's called matchmaking.

You most of the time get matched with low PS players, because there's lots of them Queued up for Hard Raids.  TBPH, if you clear your daily Fuel right when the Dailies hit, the mathmaking is going to be filled with low levels running Raids, and high levels grinding PvP.  You get even better matchups on Clan Wars days.

Matchmaking matches the players that are queued up, at that moment.  If it's nothing but 15K hoverboats, that's what you get matched up with.  You Power Score doesn't seem to affect it as much as the time of day, and the scaling isn't through the roof any more, either.

You want to just ignore last page where I out-scored a porcupine Hover, or call me a liar in those screenshots, too?  Make fun of the Frog legs again?  Show me what a low level build looks like, again?  All of these things are extremely insulting.

I posted tons of raid scoreboard captures in this topic and you paste one single screenshot that doesn't even prove there was a 10K PS porcupine hover while you were 6000 PS.

There were 2.  I shouldn't have to prove it, either you're calling me a liar, or you can ask yourself why i would make that up?  It's the only screenshot I have from that match, and even if I could manufacture evidence to satisfy your burden of proof, it would be manufactured evidence.

I think this misunderstood is on me. A low PS build will not outscore your build in the same raid, but it may outscore you in an identical raid (hard lunatic frontier defence raid let's say) with different players.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.  

Edited by psiberzerker

5 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:
34 minutes ago, Mingda said:

Dunno, don't wanna offend you, but this is really nonsense. There is not something like inferior armor or best parts.

No offense taken, but as far as Power Score is concerned, you get more Durability out of Steppinwolf than you do out of Scavengers.  For example, they're heavier, but Power Score doesn't mean as much, when it comes to your matchmaking.  I was mostly talking about Cabins, Movement Parts, and Weapons.  Werewolf>Bat>Growl.  That's just parts progression, and again.  What we're grinding for is better parts.  The Power Score difference doesn't make up for another point of Energy.  (In fact, you can sometimes make up the difference by not needing a generator)

My answer to that below :

Advanced faction parts are not better than basic faction parts, they are just different. They just have different PS/health/weight ratio. Are Steppenwolf parts better than say lunatic parts for a light cabin like Growl ? No, because they are super heavy. Are Lunatic parts better for  humpback cabin ? No, because you'll need a lot of it to get a good Health pool, and your PS will be very high in comparison to this HP pool. So advanced parts are not better by themselves.

7 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

I'm not trying to prove you wrong.  I'm trying to clarify, since this is a guide for players that need this info.  

You aren't clarifying anything, you talk about damage/energy point ratio out of nowhere and it's irrelevant on this raid matter. In fact you just go in several directions when it's not necessary.  Sometimes you just talk about something else. As I say you just like to talk around.

12 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

YES you MOST OF THE TIME get matched with low PS players when you are yourself low PS. It's called matchmaking.

You most of the time get matched with low PS players, because there's lots of them Queued up for Hard Raids.  TBPH, if you clear your daily Fuel right when the Dailies hit, the mathmaking is going to be filled with low levels running Raids, and high levels grinding PvP.  You get even better matchups on Clan Wars days.

Matchmaking matches the players that are queued up, at that moment.  If it's nothing but 15K hoverboats, that's what you get matched up with.  You Power Score doesn't seem to affect it as much as the time of day, and the scaling isn't through the roof any more, either.

I don't know where you're getting at with your first sentence. There is overall more low PS players because it's more accessible and give as much as resources and rep than high PS builds.

and for the second sentence it's EXACTLY what I said :

25 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

YES THE MATCHMAKING SYSTEM ISN'T PERFECT AND THERE IS EXCEPTIONS, DEPENDING OF AVAILABLE PLAYERS WITH SIMILAR PS THERE IS IN YOUR AREA AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU

16 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

I posted tons of raid scoreboard captures in this topic and you paste one single screenshot that doesn't even prove there was a 10K PS porcupine hover while you were 6000 PS.

There were 2.  I shouldn't have to prove it, either you're calling me a liar, or you can ask yourself why i would make that up?  It's the only screenshot I have from that match, and even if I could manufacture evidence to satisfy your burden of proof, it would be manufactured evidence.

I posted like 60 CAPTURES. your 2 EXAMPLES ARE EXCEPTIONS. YOU ARE NOT A LIAR, YOU JUST FOCUS ON THE EXCEPTION, NOT THE RULE. If the only screenshot you have from that match is yourself hanging on a tree THEN DON'T POST IT SINCE IT DOESN'T BRING ANYTHING MORE.  

4 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

I posted like 60 CAPTURES. your 2 EXAMPLES ARE EXCEPTIONS. YOU ARE NOT A LIAR, YOU JUST FOCUS ON THE EXCEPTION, NOT THE RULE. If the only screenshot you have from that match is yourself hanging on a tree THEN DON'T POST IT SINCE IT DOESN'T BRING ANYTHING MORE.  

I won't post here, any more, and you can leave CAPSLOCK off.  How's that?  I don't have 60 screencaps of hard raids, because TBPH, they're routine.  I took a couple, specifically for this very thread, because you asked for them.  They're not the exception, they're routine.  

Just stop calling me out, okay?  We're obviously not understanding each other very well, we're repeating ourselves, and now CAPSLOCk is utterly failing to make the same statements any clearer.  I'm done.  Thank you for the good read, and I'll keep reading what you post, but there's nothing I can contribute here.  Good day.

Edited by psiberzerker

Yeah sorry for the capslocks, you just sometimes make me crazy. I repeat myself to you a lot and you bring a lot of inaccurate or off-topic arguments.

And no, 10K PS builds in low PS hard raids are not routine. All the numerous captures I posted here for the last 2 months can prove it. 10K PS builds are routine if your build is around this PS too (8000-11000PS) but not at 6000 PS.

I called you out just to joke about an hard raid build costing 53 Coins according to the capture. It's obviously impossible and this ridiculous price is only showing because all my items are fused and not counted in the cost calculations.

1 minute ago, Charlie9204 said:

Yeah sorry for the capslocks, you just sometimes make me crazy. I repeat myself to you a lot and you bring a lot of inaccurate or off-topic arguments.

We're making each other crazy.  So, it's time for one of us to stop.  It's your thread, so I'm going to let you go.  Peace.

I play alot on weird times when population is low. I have been matched several times with my barely 5k build with 10k and even higher builds. With individual scaling in raids and with effective build you can get champion badge no matter how high PS teammates are.

Edited by Mingda

19 minutes ago, Mingda said:

I play alot on weird times when population is low.

Agreed.  So, just for the people that actually need this guide, When you play can have a drastic effect on who you're matched with.  I've had a lot of good matchups, as close to my PS as possible, knocking out my daily Raids (2 Hard, 2 Normal) as soon as the daily Fuel hits.  In the wee hours, you're matched with whoever queues up at the same time.

19 minutes ago, Mingda said:

With individual scaling in raids and with effective build you can get champion badge no matter how high PS teammates are.

At this point, I'd argue that it's Skilled>Build.  The only reason I'm ever able to out-score a Porcupine Hover on Terminal 45 is because it's my best map, and I know right where to place the Fire Puddle before the waves come around the corner.

For neophytes, they have to depend on the most effective build they can make, with the parts they have available.  

Edited by psiberzerker

From my recent captures I'm got matched usually with 5000-8000 PS build (with a PS of around 5500). I found only one screenshot with a 10K PS build. (I play on EU servers)

But yes anyway the individual scaling is here to partially compensate those situations. This is not a problem.

Here are my raids of the day. I have one fused sinus +5% damage, and Masterjack upgraded to lvl 9. @psiberzerker @Mingda I just ran into a 10K porcupine today, see last capture

Spoiler

411480640_screenshot-200617-234348(28858
1933026192_screenshot-200617-234351(2885

Spoiler

22090289_screenshot-200617-235625(3296011790258175_screenshot-200617-235629(3296

Spoiler

1215160620_screenshot-200618-000746(12551295033139_screenshot-200618-000749(1255

So it was on Frontier defence, Rock City, Hard copper, nomad or scav. triple porc user cleaned most of the bots. Sure it's efficient but he spent 15000x3 c so 45000 c on his build.I spent 800 c on mine. He will need infinitely way more time to amortize his build than a regular 6000 PS build. And he most of the time matched with 8-11K PS users, like we are usually matched with 5000-8000 PS players, so he'll be most of the time not as competitive as on this last screenshot. 

On the shop, 7500 c cost 99.99 euros, so 15950/7500 = 2.12 and 2.12*99.99 = 212.64 € ($239.06). 3 porcupines alone cost $239.06 right now. So even if it's performance seems amazing, it's definitely not worth it. With the same budget, $239/45000 coins we could directly buy 3-4 decent legendary CW build directly (my CW melee build with 4 legendary items and 13 epic items (bigfoots and javelots) cost 11654 coins).

So meeting porcupines users happen from time to time, but I really don't envy them. For their money loss they can have their fun destroying brainless bots, fine by me. No offence to porc users.

Anyway, with the build I made, I'm 1st score on the other raids. But I was with my mate so not really good examples since his build isn't great atm.

Hi everyone !

Crossout 0.11.45. update has been live today, here's the main highlights for raids and for this topic

The PS of all “rare” weapons has been reduced by 13%. The PS has also been reduced for the following modules: “R-2 Chill”, “Weapon cooler”, “Blastoff” and “TS-1 Horizon”.

Autocannon “AC43 Rapier”

• Projectile explosion damage reduced by 5%.
  • Durability reduced from 125 to 113 pts.

Machine gun “P-23 Defender”

• Damage reduced by 10%.
  • Durability reduced from 153 to 140 pts.

Machine gun “Vector”

Damage reduced by 7%

The PS of all “special” weapons has been reduced by 7%. The PS has also been reduced for the following hardware: “Dun horse”, “Razorback”, “Maxwell”, “Oculus VI” and “Chameleon”.

Autocannon “AC50 Storm”

• Projectile explosion damage reduced by 5%.
  • Durability reduced from 190 to 168 pts.

Machine gun “Sinus-0”

• Damage reduced by 5%.
  • Durability reduced from 97 to 90 pts.

Rapid-fire machine gun “M-37 Piercer”

Durability increased from 114 to 127 pts.

The PS of all “epic” weapons has been reduced by 5%. The PS of hardware has also been reduced (except “Hot red” engine and “Gasgen” generator).

Machine gun “Spectre-2”

Durability increased from 162 to 186 pts.

So at a quick glance DPS decrease a bit but for most weapons/players of the raid, PS decrease quite a lot for rare weps specially (-13%), so

• vectors builds for example might be retrograded under 5000 PS.
  • rare weps builds will spend a bit more time on normal raids before passing the 5k PS requirement for hard raids. 
  • Some rare builds will add some parts to compensate the lack of PS, so raids will be a little longer (vehicle more durable, but weapon damage a bit decreased)
  • Chords have 10% damage reduced, that's a lot, but I don't see Luparas or avengers to be a better alternative, so easy raids will just be longer.

One weapon that seems to be a "meta" weapon for this update, are Piercers. PS decrease, HP increase, price 46-50 c on PC, cheap special weapon, durable so less need of pass-through structure (and they  anyway need to be front/middle of the car due to their shorter range), and R2-Chill is now down to 130 PS, so that is good for Piercers that need some of them. Piercers are medium range only, but with their PS decrease so we can add some durability to the vehicle to get back to initial PS, and piercers are more durable themselves.

Piercers seems to be an excellent option for normal raids, and might be just as worth it for hard one.

In other news, latest teaks on the Rainbow raider

• decor removal to see raw PS and part limits
  • 2 ST medium wheels front and 2 small wheels back, instead of 4x ST small and 2x small.  Same tonnage, less wheels, less PS, less power reduction, strong wheels front and well protected.
  • front wheels are now one pin closed to cabin (removed avia planes because not really necessary and heavy). 

673437127_screenshot-200619-011602(27442

I might test Piercers soon, but rainbow raider is a great Sinus build ! I'll update it on the exhibition after some more tests though :D

• Like 1

Hi everybody, just a little message to tell that I couldn't post recently much progress as I've been busy. I have some ideas to test (piercers, specters) and I'll try to make a easy, normal build too for newcomers with a test account, so I can build with accessible faction parts and part limits only, as soon as easy,normal and hard raids are unlocked.

To do so I need some clearance from moderators since creating a duplicate account is forbidden. As soon as I have an answer I'll let you guys know.

EDIT : And I'd like to apologize once again this time in this thread to @psiberzerker for whom I have been a bit rude with last week. Sorry man. If you are ok, I'll ask only your input whenever I need an aesthetic opinion of a build. Just press the heart-like button for "why not" :D .

Edited by Charlie9204
adding details
  • Like 1

Quick results of Spectre MG tests : disappointing :sad:

Everything is well summarized here (thanks @crossrub

Basically, similar damage than Sinus, but more expensive and more PS.

I was able to confirm the damage difference being similar with a quick test : same car different weapons, shooting point blank a dummy car until overheat. First capture sinus, then spectre, then Piercers :

Spoiler

1748689385_screenshot-200626-192643(5219956853617_screenshot-200626-192557(55183209594604_screenshot-200626-192731(50213

4x Sinus and 3x Spectres have similar damage. I have one sinus +5 damage fused, and another one +10% overheat reduction, but that still isn't worth the +-1000 PS increase or the money spent. Main Spectre pro is double durability (186 hp) but we don't need it that much for raids.

I'm selling them asap, hopefully without losses. 

3 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

I'm selling them asap, hopefully without losses. 

Good luck!

Hi there, couple of news about the progress

• I am working on an easy, and normal raid build, matching the player's progression at that time (according to available parts and part limit)
  • I discovered that Piercers are an interesting option :
    • Pros:
      • They have more Damage Per Second than Sinus-0
      • They are more durable
      • They are twice cheaper
    • Cons
      • They have a recoil
      • They overheat faster
      • They are a bit less accurate

Good damage burst is compensated by recoil and medium accuracy. They are tankier than Sinuses. All that shows it's a middle range weapon. Also they don't really belong on a high tower, because of the recoil and they don't really need to since they are more durable. Because of that they need a proper build.

Edited by Charlie9204
typos
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:
  • I am working on an easy, and normal raid build, matching the player's progression at that time (according to available parts and part limit)

Cool!  Thanks for the update, I look forward to it...

@psiberzerker I appreciate your support but you don't have to be my pom-pom girl each time I post something :D Beside we both know we don't always share the same vision of what a best raid build should be.

When I want you to post I'll summon you, and it's s gonna be in the aestetic department where you're better at.

I made a easy raid/pvp/adventure build (at that low PS (1500-2000) having separated builds is less wanted and less important). I'm still testing it but with the few parts accessible at level 4 and with only 29 parts limits, that should be a simpler task to make one of the best build at that stage.

2 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

I made a easy raid/pvp/adventure build (at that low PS (1500-2000) having separated builds is less wanted and less important).

I'm pretty sure nobody's submitted an Adventure build.  I mean OPtimized for Adventure Mode, at least not on here, this year.  

Just feedback, from a fan.  That would be great.  Due to the shear size of the map (And the distances involved in some of the Quests) I would think that Top Speed would be a significant factor.  Especially if you just want to get it over with (Weekly Challenges)

At the moment I meant a low level build able to do some of the adventure mission parts of the early tutorial, but this adventure build Idea should be considered. Another thin that I might do is a daily challenge build with a mg, shotgun and cannon all in one build. But that isn't really necessary.

36 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

Another thin that I might do is a daily challenge build with a mg, shotgun and cannon all in one build.

There's the Adaptable Builds Thread.  I tried that, once.  The problem is the Cannon, and the Shotgun.  (Not to mention having 3 weapons keyed.)  If you're close enough for the Shotgun, you're too close for the Cannon.  MG&Cannon works.  MG&Shotgun works.  Cannon&Shotgun really doesn't work.  

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Like 1

pisberzerker thanks for this information, that's the kind of post I like from you. You get to see a lot of topic by writing (more or less relevant) posts everywhere :D so you probably see more interesting information here and there.

After checking The topic you are referring about seems to talk mainly of a build that can have his weapons easily switched, I was thinking more of a build with fixed weapons specifically for daily challenges (machinegun-shotgun-cannon). This build would farm scraps via easy victories on Patrol against bots, so the efficiency of the build matters less because bots have limited and predictable behavior.

I'll come back on that later, for now I'm still progressing on easy-normal raid builds and the progression behind it to reach normal raids.

Edited by Charlie9204
typos

Some news today, I made a build for daily challenges. With this build and a simple and short habit, you can do all of the daily challenges in a short time.

1. Craft a small wheel or sell it depending if you have "craft any item on any workbench" or "buy/sell an item on the market" as one of your challenge of the day.
  2. Assemble the build and get 5 victories on patrol games.
  3. Do 3 raids with your usual raid vehicle.

That's it, all your dailies are done, you already have 365 scraps !

Spoiler

433959730_screenshot-200704-032909(28443

737040653_screenshot-200704-032916(38530

I made and store it via an alternate account (senior moderator has been notified). 

• cannon front to protect cabin
  • Lupara and Chord protected
  • 2 Small wheels and 2 Small wheels ST for minimum weight and power penalty, all protected
  • R2-Chill protected in the back (can be switched with Breezer)
  • Ruby protected below cabin
  • Low PS, accessible build, fast matchmaking, easy victories.
  • Good health pool for the PS range.

This build is very efficient on Patrols games, it gets the job done quickly and use only one slot for most of the daily challenges. Everyday that's half a rare item earned in less than 10 minutes, raid excluded. Even if I usually play 6000-9000 PS, this little build became my daily challenges swiss-knife. Games are found and won fast against bots at that PS range.

Patrol n10 on exhibition.

• Like 1