Since update trade button is missing in my offers

Since the update today I now cannot check on the offers I have up to see if I have been outbid or anything. 

I instead have to go to the market and search through to find the same part. To see the price. To go back to my offers and hope I remember the numbers to update it. I really hope this is an unintended issue and really hope this will be fixed as the market is the best part of the game for me but this change ruins it and would make me want to stop playing if it is pernanent

• Thanks 2

The submenu option “Trade” has been moved. To access the trading window you now need to select the corresponding tab in the menu “Parameters”.

• Sad 1

I have a 100 people on my friends list will beg for the same. Do you need a poll and a 1000 forums asks? Because I can arrange that, or can it just be fixed. 

• Thanks 1

Yup, this was a stupid and unnecessary change. It's their attempt to force people to pay higher market prices & further diminishing the purchasing power of coins. So greed. The patch just came out and the market is already reacting in disgust.

• Upvote 1

Wait, this is not a bug but intended? Why would you make the market more frustating to use? I came here to report the bug only to be surprised that you want the market to be less convenient. With the cash grabbing that we see more and more in this game and now stupid updates like this im not sure how much longer ill waste time on this game

On 3/26/2020 at 1:00 PM, Skula1975 said:

wouldnt it be easier to see the price of an item with as few clicks as possible be better?

Edited by arie_sommer
should have read the comment of the editor better
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...