27 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I love that so often im 'crying' about something that gets a massive nerf later on.. 

Keep securing my confidence that many here are dumb and ignorant hahaha

I saw this a year off. 

Well played sir :014: 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, RidgeMcLeod13 said:

When is this supposed to happen? 

I havent logged in yet but when it shows on the update page it's usually live so you should be downloading the update next time you log in. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS

6 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

It is indeed now, my helios are full auto

Hows the drone damage ?

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS

Excellent. -25% is pretty significant. I was expecting nothing more than token changes.

Honestly though, I think they should have made drones powerful and just limited player to one wheeled drone and one arial drone per vehicle, right from the start. They can't really do that at this point without seriously screwing over a lot of players.

The new pack is pretty nice. The missiles are not auto lock fire and forget. You guide them to the target by a laser, and they seem pretty powerful. 

3 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

The new pack is pretty nice. The missiles are not auto lock fire and forget. You guide them to the target by a laser, and they seem pretty powerful. 

They appear to be pretty nimble too. Responding well to targeting changes. Should make for some interesting trick shots once you get the hang of them.

• Like 1

Just now, Xbox_M_420 said:

I want 5, ive set up a chassis ready with a kapkan

I  wasn't going to spend another dime on Crossout, but nerfing drones is a great way to get my patronage. 

I guess I'm buying it for PC, and it comes with 4k coins. That's a whole lot of cheddar on the PC market. 

22 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Don't forget to make money on adapters 

Ah damn, i was planning on buying some before the patch but completly forgot it because i was building my second mandrake :015_2:

23 hours ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Ah damn, i was planning on buying some before the patch but completly forgot it because i was building my second mandrake :015_2:

Hey me & Sword need clanmate's for CW Beni. Js (;

37 minutes ago, MontyCasper said:

Hey me & Sword need clanmate's for CW Beni. Js (;

thx but im not interested in cw tbh, i have my scorps and other weapons i wanted, i make enough coins on the market and cw is by far not as much fun as pvp imo so i have no incentive for it.

• Upvote 3

Triple annihilator was still a thing in CW last night.

Edited by Rico_MJ
back on topic...
  • Sad 1

Did that other thread get moderated out? Some of it was a bit toxic, but there was some good discussion too.

21 hours ago, Rico_MJ said:

Triple annihilator was still a thing in CW last night.

Yeah we got slapped by a couple too. Havnt had a chance to shoot at the drones yet - is the hit box substantially bigger?

1 hour ago, UnassumingNoob said:

Yeah we got slapped by a couple too. Havnt had a chance to shoot at the drones yet - is the hit box substantially bigger?

Good games against you the other night, Ace. :good:

I could get them with Reapers if they were targeted on someone else. Our Breaker guy could get them off himself but he looked like this doing it.

hM9EIAR.gif

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Rico_MJ said:

Good games against you the other night, Ace. :good:

I could get them with Reapers if they were targeted on someone else. Our Breaker guy could get them off himself but he looked like this doing it.

hM9EIAR.gif

Lol Yeah man GGs always a good fight. Fixing up my reaper build to deal with those pesks.

I'm so glad that they have finally started to listen us! If they will keep this way, this game may become something epic, something what it meant to be since the beggining. 

Now the game only needs more popularity: tv ads, you tube ads etc. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SiroccJDM said:

I'm so glad that they have finally started to listen us! If they will keep this way, this game may become something epic, something what it meant to be since the beggining. 

Now the game only needs more popularity: tv ads, you tube ads etc. 

The game's much more enjoyable now and battle results are more influenced by player skill, I did get accused of using aimbot with my Phoenix though.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Drones finally feel like they are in a good place. I would imagine we will see their numbers dwindle over the next few weeks. Hopefully people stop taking them into raids sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

Well on PC, it is now all Cloaked Shotgun Wedges, so enjoy that.

I even said before the update all the droners go back to shotguns, flamers and the rest of the cheap dog builds, they are too predictable lmao

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1