2 hours ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

I even said before the update all the droners go back to shotguns, flamers and the rest of the cheap dog builds, they are too predictable lmao

I'd much rather be wedged by a fire dog or shotgun than a droner. Most of my Spiders have a number of downward facing contact damage bumpers under them. Shotguns usually strip themselves, and fire dogs get perma locked under me. It kinda suxs being his hat until a teammate gets him or he gets frustrated and blows up. But they ain't murkin me unless I have fuel on. Droners are just sofa king annoying. It's just shooting his little basterd drones until he runs out of them, and 2 seconds later he's running out of your life and into a corner of the map until the time runs out. I just don't understand what moron finds it fun. If I'm the last alive in an unwinnable situation I aim for the clouds and spin circles so that we can move on to the next round. Dragging out battles is a sure way to reduce your resources per hour,  and I'm trying to get vilecribe kinda rich lol.

• Upvote 1

Yeah i agree, droners are definitly cheaper than dogs etc. It just feels often cheap getting hooked or crippled in mere seconds. I mainly play 4 hover builds at around 10k with a radar detector so i miss cloaked enemys from time to time. Never had that problem with my 14k scorp build were i have a verifier so i guess its more a me problem than anything else.

3 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Yeah i agree, droners are definitly cheaper than dogs etc. It just feels often cheap getting hooked or crippled in mere seconds. I mainly play 4 hover builds at around 10k with a radar detector so i miss cloaked enemys from time to time. Never had that problem with my 14k scorp build were i have a verifier so i guess its more a me problem than anything else.

Yeah there's normally not much I can do when I'm on hovers. I usually don't play more than a couple of battles before getting frustrated and going back to a spider.