RidgeMcLeod13

Clan Wars Meta Builds

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, RidgeMcLeod13 said:

With the new update - what do y’all think the prevailing CW Meta builds will be? 

Nothing's really changed in top 30 - 80, still hovers and melees. I already posted about typhoons, that perk is actually really good against other hovers, it just makes it harder to fight melees, but if you have porc in team, then it's quite easy vs melees.

However I did notice more mammoth hovers in CW and they did fairly well. I guess it can work quite well if you're a push team, but in general nothing new, I played with my echo typhoon hover and it was so much easier fighting vs cricket and pulsar hovers, because I can keep their reload slower than mine. I just shoot cannons in intervals, keeping their reload -40% all the time. It really makes a difference. Before it was very hard fighting typhoon vs pulsar / cricket from close range, cuz they do far more damage and have way faster reload, but now ..not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firedogs it seems is meta again.  If your good with them. 

The variation in firedogs team skills are astounding.  One clan kept steamrolling us.  While many others we eviscerated with narry the bat of an eye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

Firedogs it seems is meta again.  If your good with them. 

The variation in firedogs team skills are astounding.  One clan kept steamrolling us.  While many others we eviscerated with narry the bat of an eye. 

What kind of firedogs you seeing up there? Triple Remedy / Dracos / or firebugs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RidgeMcLeod13 said:

With the new update - what do y’all think the prevailing CW Meta builds will be? 

Really hard to tell.  Hopefully we'll get at least a couple weeks of experimentation before that shakes out, but the inevitable Exploit, or combination of Exploits probably hasn't even been discovered yet.

Put me down for Photon/Energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

Nothing's really changed in top 30 - 80, still hovers and melees. I already posted about typhoons, that perk is actually really good against other hovers, it just makes it harder to fight melees, but if you have porc in team, then it's quite easy vs melees.

 

 

I’m surprised melee is a thing. What kind of builds are most effective on melee? Still dual harvester/spark? 
 

** Relatively new to the game still **

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RidgeMcLeod13 said:

I’m surprised melee is a thing. What kind of builds are most effective on melee? Still dual harvester/spark? 
 

** Relatively new to the game still **

Firebugs/spark or spark harvester with Lances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 3:14 PM, RidgeMcLeod13 said:

What kind of firedogs you seeing up there? Triple Remedy / Dracos / or firebugs? 

Firebugs.  You see draco and remedys but they don't have much presence in diamond.  U know, the cookie cutter dogs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 3:15 PM, RidgeMcLeod13 said:

I’m surprised melee is a thing. What kind of builds are most effective on melee? Still dual harvester/spark? 
 

** Relatively new to the game still **

I wouldn't get too exiceted.  Spark harvester builds are kind of bad in cw as they are.  I do plan to get a firebug singular and smack it with a harvester spark, that at least is a viable combo.

In regular PvP sparkvester are ok, but i never find concern in their approach.   Accross the board I tend to pair fire with melee, especially now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Helios hovers seem less rare since devs changed how the weapon fires so you can actually stop worrying about charging the weapon over and over again and just hold the fire button. btw helios aurora on photon has higher damage output than the quantum helios builds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolyniec_95 said:

btw helios aurora on photon has higher damage output than the quantum helios builds

That would make it the superior build in test drive, not Clan Battles. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeucesWiId said:

That would make it the superior build in test drive, not Clan Battles. 

Ya the range variation and aurora downtime are def negatives to the pairing.  The lack of consistency makes it less viable than triple Helios bubble in cw.   Quantum Bubble peeking triple Helios hovers are nastier.

Edited by tenshiijin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.