Sign in to follow this  
MontyCasper

Battle Royale - Issues? Bug?

Been trying to do the weekly additional season mission for Battle Royale mode.

It want's me to get a badge named "Hurricane" which is 4 kills in one life in the Battle Royale. 

The annoying part is these additional weeklies can't be done without doing the first ones in the list with one of them being the Hurricane Battle Royale badge challenge. Idk if a report has been put in but the past 4 weeks Battle Royale mode has come out, but doesn't work. I can be qued for 15 - 30 min before it cancels my ques. When I look at the leader boards it's empty almost like no one has competed at all in the past 4 weeks.

Can we either get Battle Royale fixed or the challenge CHANGED. One or the other should be done quickly as we have limited time left on this seasons pass. I consider this issue severe as it impedes progress on money we spent to earn Battle Pass rewards.

Also logging into my Gaijin account lately has been a PAIN. I have to log in twice every time because it brings me to a profile screen it won't let me click off of unless I want to log in AGAIN just to access the forums. Almost wasn't worth the struggle to post this but I got in finally so.

Edited by MontyCasper

Hurricane patch is a kill in Storm Warning X 4 matches. That's where I got mine.  

Edited by A_V_G_P

4 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

Hurricane patch is a kill in Storm Warning X 4 matches. That's where I got mine.  

OMG you mean to say I have been doing it wrong for 4 WEEKS!

I feel so stupid. Thank you for explaining that simple thing to me for some reason my brain couldn't wrap my head around it lmao

• Haha 1

We do need a fix för battle Royal though. Its impossible to complete the challenges för the banners when nobody play the stupid brawl ffs.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Airplace217 said:

We do need a fix för battle Royal though. Its impossible to complete the challenges för the banners when nobody play the stupid brawl ffs.

There needs to be a queue ticker so we can join   and see more than a timer. 

19 hours ago, Airplace217 said:

Agreed. I am surprised no one complained about Battle Royale not working before me. It's been down for Xbox One for weeks now. Even when it says it's active it really isn't because it doesn't let anyone in.

Sign in to follow this