AmongstEnemies

New Clan Recruiting. Discord Community Open.

https://discord.gg/K3VXy8z

I16Q0Y7.png

Hello guys, I made a new clan, we already have 14 members. I am the leader with experience in many top10 and diamond clans. 

We need Helios, dog, lance, and relic players. We are currently a silver clan easily moving up towards gold beginning next week!

Q1fkmSL.png

This morning saturday 4/4/20 one of our best teams won 18 games in a row from tin to silver. Here are the logs:

http://crossoutstats.info/?saved=89c455a6e84

UgjYeH2.png

As we improve the clan, train people, kick people, and recruit new people our average clan rank will keep going up indefinitely. 

I also have a community discord open for mad banter. The discord has over 100 members and is one of the biggest english speaking crossout community discords. The clan and community discord are not really related.  

xhwSZhJ.png

Feel free to message me if you are interested in either, people of all clans welcome*.

*must pass a simple vetting questionnaire*

yKG2whv.png

Edited by AmongstEnemies
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

This post got cleaner from how I remembered it...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Inviting anyone with a fused aegis that knows how to use it like a champ.

helios, dog, lance, breaker, fire

2 or 3 spaces left

• Confused 1

A picture is worth a thousand words, but if you can record it, Video is better!

I love watching Clan Wars.

k5ldUry.png

Hello psiberzerk, I know you're reading this.

I regret to inform you that your application to my clan has once again been denied.

Being the only player in the game on my ignore list unfortunately disqualifies you from joining :/

YM5a6TW.jpg

• Haha 3

rrkE8SV.png

At this point we are doing easily well in silver and moving up towards gold.

We need people with experience in silver who can easily navigate up towards gold.

We are in dire need of another leader to lead the second team, because I cannot lead 2 teams at once.

People with leadership experience in clan wars and other clan leaders that could be interested in a merge please contact me!

We are past our infantile stages and moving upwards to greatness!

• Confused 1

Have 3 spaces left.

Need someone with a fused helios build, a full lancer would be nice, people with multiple builds.

Looking for people with top60 experience.

This is a competitive clan.

dgzDTQR.png

• Confused 1

ended at 64 this week because we ran out of time. Went from 330 to 540 then lost the final game. Training up the clan in silver/gold and attempting to push t60 end of the week atm. 

aanWiNg.png

• Confused 1

On 4/19/2020 at 1:00 PM, AmongstEnemies said:

ended at 64 this week because we ran out of time. Went from 330 to 540 then lost the final game. Training up the clan in silver/gold and attempting to push t60 end of the week atm. 

aanWiNg.png

Before this thread was nuked I remember people saying you guys would never win any Uranium because the clan would never take off and no one with skill would dare to join in...

Well, would you look at that? Congratulations!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

We've recruited 2 new Top60 players. Today was a nice and easy monday!

M0OkDGR.png

I am now recruiting people that have top60 experience, fused builds only (Fused cabin minimum). NO TYPHOONS.

Sorry typhooners, sell those things.

Last week we were not able to push to top60 because of my mistake recruiting some trolls that dropped down our rank then rage quit. 

• Confused 1

1Man are looking for a few new members for pushing further in gold. We need Scorp, Locust and Front drake. 

Contact AmongstEnemies ingame for further questions or to apply. 

c0wj5xV.png

Edited by CreepStar