Woodyrojo

[Update] [PC] Small updates, 31.03, 01.04.2020 and 03.04.2020

xo-011-20-1-0.jpg

• Now, if the part can be traded, the sub-menu item “Parameters” is called “Trade and Parameters” and leads directly to the trading window. If the part is non-tradable, the item opens the parameters window.
  • Changed the leviathan blueprints in the brawl “Dronapocalypse”.
  • Now the skill “Rocketeer” of the co-driver “Hans” works with “ATGM Flute”.
  • Fixed a bug where the parts “Defence line” and “Defensive perimeter” increased the vehicle's durability.
  • PS of the part “Defence line” increased from 18 to 26.
  • Fixed a bug where the leader in the “Steel Cradle” raid did NOT appear on the battlefield and could self-destruct.
  • Fixed a bug where the “Chief engineer” hologram could be doubled.
  • Fixed a bug in the brawl “Dronapocalypse”, where the scale at the top of the screen and the leviathan's indicator could show different durability.
  • Fixed an issue with overlapping buttons in the clan renaming interface.
  • Fixed a bug with overlapping portraits in the blacklist.
  • Fixed a bug with the lack of the repair kit icon in raids.
  • Fixed a number of text strings

• Fixed a bug with a non-working "Parameters" button on the "Return of the Founders" rewards screen.
  • Improved appearance of the military garage with active "Legacy GPU compatibility" option.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed to open the Founders' workbench even though none of the parts were unlocked.
  • Fixed a bug that didn't allow to change clan's name.

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 7

Hello

It is only me that is getting the "Not enough access rights to perform this operation" when trying to update the game?

image.png.cbc262c2fe544793d96fe50810d3a2

1. The servers are down for maintenance.

2. I thought this new Bumper was intentionally adding Vehicle Durability to make it a new and different Bumper. Sad Face!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, EvenDaQueenFa_rt said:

Hello

It is only me that is getting the "Not enough access rights to perform this operation" when trying to update the game?

image.png.cbc262c2fe544793d96fe50810d3a2

NVM. Problem was solved by rebooting my PC

Fixed a bug where the leader in the “Steel Cradle” raid did NOT appear on the battlefield and could self-destruct

I found something similar on hard raid Frontier map rock city , sometimes one of the 3 leaders self destruct after he get on the map .

Yesterday normal pvp were strange , example i just get into 1 battle and my team had already killed all enemies except 1 so after 10 seconds that i join it we win , other players were still connecting from both teams .

Ka1deron (Posted )

RYANCQQPER, thank you for sharing this! We would appreciate if you could make a detailed bug - report for that: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/59-bug-reports/
  • Upvote 1

9.5/10

I thought parameter and trade will be separated individual sub-menu.

Except this, i like all changes. 10/10

Edited by VisceraCleaner

Please implement the target locking for all drones.

Also make the flutes lazer guiding system to be a primary way of using pyres and hurricanes too. This makes them so they dont feal so cheesy and useless. The flutes actually have a skill sealing and you can be clever while using them. And having the laser so people will see you where you are even if you are cloaked is really nice way to make not feal so random to play against.

So please if you have mechanics that make guns feal spesial and interesting to play. Please use thous mechanics to all weapons of that type. I do not see any reason why the laser guiding or you having to lock the target with drones should be a spesial thing for only of these of weapons.

Good job on the last update the cw balance feals really really nice.

2 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Fixed a bug where the parts “Defence line” and “Defensive perimeter” increased the vehicle's durability.

I thought this was intended, given that the parts' durability to weight ratio corresponds to the regular structure parts of the steppenwolfs and is MUCH worse than that of all the bumpers. I would suggest you give those bumpers extra HP to offset the massive weight they have (and perhaps reduce the weight also, they are really heavy for their size). For comparison, the light bumpers have almost 1:1 reatio of durability and weight, the medium ones have about 7:10 ratio and the heaviest like Small plow and Train Plow have about 1:2 but at least they have a lot of health. The new Steppenwolfs' bumpers have a ratio of about 1:3, same as the faction's structure parts. That makes them cool looking, but impractical to use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

And why is that bad, if it didn't then it would be unusable 

They dont understand that thr red beam doesnt hurt them. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

The weight reduction effect of cockpit synthesis does not work, and the maximum speed will be reduced when entering the game. In addition, it is absurd that the Annihilator can attack the enemy who entering stealth.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:
  • Fixed a bug where the parts “Defence line” and “Defensive perimeter” increased the vehicle's durability.

And here I thought it was the most inovative breakthrough you guys could have implemented in this game to make the faction stand out from the rest... silly me for thinking you actually got a good idea going and went now to fix a non-problem I guess...

Welp, let me remove them from the few builds I put those because now they are one of the most impractical bumpers there is because they are just too bad in comparison to the rest.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Where and did flames disappear from the engine/exhaust deco part ,which you get in Bully / Drive pack ?

3.jpg

The one in the back of that car. I swear it threw flames before,now just tiny sparks and hot air.

29 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

sad face, new bumpers were OP, now they're terribad. Can't we just have them balanced? >.>

Of course we don't HAVE to have them add 120hp a piece... just 100 and I'm fine <.<

Tbh, I don't see the problem with them adding hit points to the car considering how heavy they are, specially because they are from an endgame faction that focus heavily on health.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:
  • PS of the part “Defence line” increased from 18 to 26.

Welp, back to the drawing board...

I understand, it was a bug, but it was fun while it lasted.  (I got my little brick up to 1500 Durability/under 7,000 Power Score using those.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

• Fixed a bug where the parts “Defence line” and “Defensive perimeter” increased the vehicle's durability

you mean these bumpers WEREN'T meant to add durability? dammit gaijin this is the one "bug" you guys SHOULDN'T'VE fixed

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, lord_Ripandtear said:

you mean these bumpers WEREN'T meant to add durability? dammit gaijin this is the one "bug" you guys SHOULDN'T'VE fixed

It was exploitable.  I know, because I exploited the heck out of it.  They're Bumpers, and Bumpers don't add Durability.

49 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Of course we don't HAVE to have them add 120hp a piece... just 100 and I'm fine <.<

Tbh, I don't see the problem with them adding hit points to the car considering how heavy they are, specially because they are from an endgame faction that focus heavily on health.

Well, as they were before patch, they were seriously OP compared to Steppenwolves/scav regular structural parts. It was basically a lower PS structural part with 90% contact resistance slapped on it. Without the cabin durability tho... they're the worst bumpers in the game, by far. Better stick to offroad bumpers.
I'm too lazy to do maths, but I suspect they'd need their dura/weight ratio lowered by at least 30% to be anywhere close to being usable now.

Edited by Clebardman

22 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

It was exploitable.  I know, because I exploited the heck out of it.  They're Bumpers, and Bumpers don't add Durability.

2 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

Well, as they were before patch, they were seriously OP compared to Steppenwolves/scav regular structural parts. It was basically a lower PS structural part with 90% contact resistance slapped on it. Without the cabin durability tho... they're the worst bumpers in the game, by far. Better stick to offroad bumpers.
I'm too lazy to do maths, but I suspect they'd need their dura/weight ratio lowered by at least 30% to be anywhere close to being usable now.

I'm all for increasing their PS while decreasing their HP gain a little BUT retain that uniqueness that was so not intended. Like +20% PS, -10% HP or something along those lines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I'm all for increasing their PS while decreasing their HP gain a little BUT retain that uniqueness that was so not intended. Like +20% PS, -10% HP or something along those lines.

They could use a little tweaking, now that the bug is fixed, but that's how I suggested the Devs work on Balance:

Fix 1 thing.  Then, see how that works, and fix another.  Not 3 things at once, because when they do that, they over-compensate.

It's nice to see them actually doing that, for a change.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

I thought this was intended, given that the parts' durability to weight ratio corresponds to the regular structure parts of the steppenwolfs and is MUCH worse than that of all the bumpers.

Yeah I gotta say I also thought it was intentional. The stats weren't unreasonable with the whole 1/3 durability to mass ratio.

Oh well, back to the Lunatic and Dawn Children bumpers then...

• Sad 1

I thought those bumpers weighed so much because they added hp. Without hp they have like the worst dura/mass to size ratio in the game. And no one will ever use them outside of aesthetic builds. Shame devs. Shame. Revert

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2