Ultimate Paints Guide (sortable, filterable spreadsheet with screenshots)

Chuck216

As this seems to be about paints, and with knowledge, i thought that id ask here;

-Is there, has there ever been, paints that have exacty same colours/tones, as the item rarities have?

You know, white,gray,blue,purple,yellow and orange we see like daily in storage and market.

Exactly the same? No. However, using my linked spreadsheet as a guide, I can recommend the following as probably the closest matches:

Base - Ashes
Common - White
Rare - Twilight
Special - Clear sky
Epic - Ocean
Legendary - Bumblebee
Relic - Last dusk

Edit: For reference, here's a screenshot of the rarity selector next to those Avia-panel screenshots I took.

rarities.jpg

Edited by Chuck216
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Awesome! :good:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Great work and thank you for sharing!

Others have wanted to do a similar thing in the past but without this level of achievement. Well done!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I spent a good bit of effort looking for such a guide without success before deciding to just make one myself. Hope it's helpful for folks!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this bro! 

There are few paints which you've missed:

- Blue paint with pink pattern we got it on valentines day. I don't know the name :/

- shimapan (Blue and white stripes) 

- red Wolf paint ( red chrome paint) 

- no-name red matte paint (we still didn't get it, it was used on xmas event truck) 

- heart warming paint (cherry glossy paint) 

- bad cop paint ( it has bullet Marks all over it) 

Probably there are more paints but i don't remember them atm. Great work anyway! 

Great work. Thank you. :good:

As of the December 1, 2020, update, I have made the following changes and additions:

• Added the new paints made available since I first created the spreadsheet.
  • Added non-tradable paints by accessing them from the Exhibition.
  • Updated all screenshots to be more uniform and to better reflect the true colors.
  • Updated all Hex and HSL values based on the new screenshots.
  • Added columns for RGB values.
  • Added "Tradable" and "For fusion" columns.
  • Added numbers to the rarities to make them sortable, and color coded them as they appear in the game.
  • Removed "color-shifting" from the "Other tags" column and instead made "shifting" an alternate option for the "Type" column.
  • Added "mixed" to the options for the "Sheen" column.
  • Fixed a few mistakes.

I also wanted to give a shoutout to another excellent Crossout paint guide, created by Doctor_Dentist, that I was made aware of while updating my own guide.

His takes a different approach from my guide, displaying all the paints in a single image, modeled on vehicles.

You can find his "Crossout Paint Color Chart" here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/312985-crossout-paint-color-chart/

• Thanks 2

Thanks! I'll look into that, though I am a little hesitant at doubling the images, simply because Google Sheets tends to get bogged down and act unpredictably the more images that need to load at once. In either case, I think our two projects complement each other nicely. Yours allows for a much better at-a-glance overview than mine, and mine allows one to dig a little deeper into the details of the colors.

Cheers!

Edited by Chuck216
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update for December 22, 2020: I did an inventory of the paints in my spreadsheet compared to the paints listed in the Exhibition, and I found six new ones. There's one new special paint, "Heavy clouds metallic." There's one new epic paint, "Christmas festive." And there are four new legendary paints, "Camouflage: Mountains," "Camouflage: Steppe," "Death dance," and "Green chrome." Of these paints, only "Christmas festive" can currently be found in an Exhibition blueprint, so I added the screenshot for that one. For the others, I have simply added placeholders with the basic info and a few assumptions (based on the names) as to what they will be. I'm guessing these paints are Christmas specials that will become available soon via the Snowstorm event. I'll add full screenshots once they are available.

Edited by Chuck216
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update for January 19, 2020: I have added screenshots for the "Green chrome" and "Heavy clouds metallic" paints.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update for February 13, 2021: I have added the paints, "Corporate style," "Corrosion," "Tranquility," "Uncertain world," and "Valentine." Additionally, as they still have not appeared in the game or on the exhibition, I have added stand-in images taken from the web for "Camouflage: Mountains," "Camouflage: Steppe," "Death Dance," and "Woodland morning."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got just about every paint and yeah its a hotmess finding some paints... thing is i dont exactly see a good way to spread em and group em either. used to be like 20 paints now theres close to a hundreds and its hard to figure out what is rare vs mythic cause some of these mythics look like blue paints at besta and some paint in epic look like legendary glossy paint... Its a toughy to crack for sure

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Update for April 1, 2021: I have added the paints, "Azure dragon," "Dark gold," "Good cop," and "Old Salt." Additionally, as they still have not appeared in the game or on the exhibition, I have added placeholders for "Chitin" and "Toxin." I have not yet been able to find any images for them whatsoever. Lastly, someone has finally uploaded a blueprint to the exhibition using "NUUM," so I was able to get a real screenshot for that. Thank you, user "FrJudge14" for adding your blueprint "0304 Smol CV" to the exhibition! (This is not an April Fools' joke.)

• 2 weeks later...

Update for April 15, 2021: I have added screenshots for the "Chitin" and "Toxin" paints.

• 1 month later...

Update for May 27, 2021: I have added the paints "Combat camouflage," "Dynamic armour," and "Rough sand."

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update for June 19, 2021: I have added the paints "Dark khaki," "Graffiti," "Deterioration," and "Aircraft covering."

• 2 weeks later...

This is amazing. Paints are a big part of the game to me and this is a huge help.
one more thing, there was one paint in particular, with just 5 build on the exhibition with it, and it was called death dance. dark blue with golden waves. do you maybe know where this is from? it's not in your file.

Edit: I will find the name of the paint I am talking about, it's not death dance. sorry!

Edit #2: it's called flowing river.

Edited by DriftingBite
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to DriftingBite, I took an inventory of the paints and not only found several new ones, but was able to acquire screenshots for a few that were missing.

Update for July 5, 2021: I have added the paints "Bad cop," "Falling snow," and "Flowing river," and I have added screenshots for the paints "Camouflage: Steppe" and "Woodland morning."

• Upvote 1